Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567

Thread: Forced Vaccinations Coming?

I'll Fuck You Up TeknicelStylez's Avatar

You can't argue with CHF he works in a hospital, that's like trying to tell bumble bee that tuna gives people mercury poison and kills dolphins.

Big Pimpin Power Ranger Slappin Hoes Since 1986

Quote Originally Posted by SUNNY WINTERS View Post
    lol

you think that the people who put money behind this would really allow you to know the number of serious complications caused by these shots
    Allow me to know? Like nobody that works in the hospital would notice if one of their coworkers was seriously ill? Thousands of employees vaccinated in October, and they're all still showing up to work everyday, and none of them have been hospitalized even for one day for anything that could be even remotely tied to a vaccine. Simple as that. I'm not claiming that nobody on earth could have a serious allergic reaction to a flu vaccine. I'm just saying that you are more likely to be struck by lightning than you are to have a serious complication from a flu vaccine. Most serious complications come from a severe allergic reaction to eggs. Me and my coworkers have been vaccinated for seasonal flu for years, and for H1N1 this past fall, and not one has had a serious complication. I don't need anyone to allow me to know that. Just facts.

Okay I admit that the H1N1 and Flu vaccines are bullshit.

But what about all the GOOD vaccinations that you get at birth to prevent:

Polio
    hepatitis A and B
    tetanus
    measles
    mumps
    meningitis
    etc.

Almost all of you were given vaccines at birth! Must be some government conspiracy huh?

Thanks to vaccinations your sorry ass doesn't have polio:

Many public schools will not even let you in without a measles vaccine. And as someone already mentioned you have to get a tuberculosis shot if you want to be allowed to go to population in jail.

There have been claims that vaccinations yield a higher rate of autism. I consider this to be a myth. People in other countries who have never been vaccinated STILL get autism. So there is no direct link.

The Smell of The Future LORD NOSE's Avatar