Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Forced Vaccinations Coming?

You don't know whats in the vaccines, there chemical composition and all that.

At the end of the day your taking a shot of synthesized chemicals by the same government that started the oil wars and butchered civilians.

There a bit more tactful with there own people.
    Bank heist in Kathmandu, it was a slaughter
    The day Buddha was born it rained tea instead of water

Quote Originally Posted by SID View Post
    You don't know whats in the vaccines, there chemical composition and all that.

Well supposedly we do. At least we are told what is in them by our local GP.

However, it appears it is an issue of trust for you (government organisations and large Pharmaceutical companies)?

Where do you draw the line with who you can and can't trust in this particular situation?

For example, would you trust independant testing of a vaccine to determine it's chemical composition?

Would you happily travel to Ecuador, where there is a significant risk of getting Yellow Fever, Thyphoid and Hep A and B without the revelant vaccinations?
    Curious.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowthrone View Post
    Why should anybody believe you? Are you a nurse or a doctor in microbiology or something?

Alternative media report that the vaccine contains a high dose of 'squalene', a substance linked to the gulf war syndrome and causing other auto-immune diseases.
    lol

For the record I am an x-ray tech. I am no scientist, or whatever, but i do see positive test results for the H1N1 virus, and I see the severe pneumonia it causes on x-rays almost daily. Severe pneumonia kills people. That is an undeniable fact. I f you can be vaccinated to prevent contracting this virus, do so. I might point out that I have been vaccinated for the flu for 11 years now, and have had no complications. I am forced to work closely with flu victims every flu season, and have not been infected once. However, I personally know of 5 employees that currently, or have recently had this virus in my hospital alone. Thankfully they, as most patients do, have recovered, or are currently recovering well. I saw one comment that said "yeah right" Think about this, why would I lie? Just the facts.

Insightful post. I believe you. It's good to hear an opinion of someone who actually works in healthcare. My mother was an ER nurse. Robert also raises some valid points.

I'm not afraid of needles or death at all, thanks. Call it a gut feeling, there are too many alarming signals for me not to be sceptical about these "vaccines". I don't believe in coincidences. And like you, I'm just trying to help.

Quote Originally Posted by Embryonic Crusadah View Post
    For the record I am an x-ray tech. I am no scientist, or whatever, but i do see positive test results for the H1N1 virus, and I see the severe pneumonia it causes on x-rays almost daily. Severe pneumonia kills people. That is an undeniable fact. I f you can be vaccinated to prevent contracting this virus, do so. I might point out that I have been vaccinated for the flu for 11 years now, and have had no complications. I am forced to work closely with flu victims every flu season, and have not been infected once. However, I personally know of 5 employees that currently, or have recently had this virus in my hospital alone. Thankfully they, as most patients do, have recovered, or are currently recovering well. I saw one comment that said "yeah right" Think about this, why would I lie? Just the facts.
    why would you lie? Because you are backing the people that pay you. That's why.

Here are a couple of problems i have with you.

"For the record I am an x-ray tech. I am no scientist, or whatever,"

Would you trust a person that spoke like this? A so-called professional that spoke like this, or whatever.

but i do see positive test results for the H1N1 virus,

How and where? You realize it's a preventative treatment and if it's working properly you wouldn't "see" anything.

I see the severe pneumonia it causes on x-rays almost daily.

You see pneumonia and immediately attribute that to the H1N1 virus? Because you aren't a scientist, or whatever?

I personally know of 5 employees that currently, or have recently had this virus in my hospital alone.

I'm assuming they were vaccinated? It didn't work for them?

Think about this, why would I lie?

You aren't even aware you are lying. You are being force fed propaganda by your superiors and regurgitating it onto the rest of us. You assume your intentions are noble because of your track record of not being sick. You are completely unaware of the plan to start depopulating and therefore cannot connect the dots to this meaningless vaccine that will only help destroy your immune system. You love your government and believe they always do the right thing. Is that enough reasons?

Quote Originally Posted by Robert View Post
    Curious.
    Look even before we talk about if the government are lying or not you have to understand that you are going against nature when you take vaccines, you are bumping your body full of synthesized stimulants made in a factory lab.

When a animal is born weak in nature it usually gets killed or discarded by its mother. It might sound gruesome and primal but thats just natures way of saying only the strong survive.

No i do not trust the government or the private corporations associated with them, they don't have MY best interests at heart all they see is money and how to get it.

It's just like drug dealing if you get some hashish you could sell it make a bit of money off it or you could mix it and make a lot more money off it, it throws your morals out the window, but survival bears no compromise.

We all die and we are all aware of that, it's like a guy falling down a black hole firing guns at all the other people falling down, angry with the world, a constant vicious cycle.

Considering that, i understand that the people who control every aspect of our daily lives do not have our best interests at heart, just profit and survival.

Chemical warfare has been used by the western world for centuries MKultra is openly known to have existed, it is a way to condition and control, they do not see us as elevated human beings because in truth most of us are not, its just a game Robert.

You need to be control of your life and cultivate your spirit before the final transition, they distract us all and pit us against each other like animals, fuck them.
    Bank heist in Kathmandu, it was a slaughter
    The day Buddha was born it rained tea instead of water

I might point out that I have been vaccinated for the flu for 11 years now, and have had no complications.
    I might point out that I have not been vaccinated for the flu for 11 years now, and have had no complications.
    and you know there are people who have been vaccinated that have complications.

and hasn't the flu vaccines been linked to autism in children??

in any case, I should not be FORCED to put ANYTHING in my body as far as I'm concerned.
    And given the US government's track record of not having the best intentions for all of its citizens in mind - I see no reason why I should trust them when it comes to putting substances in my body.

...born of a future war Face of the Golden Falcon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mumm Ra View Post
    ... I should not be FORCED to put ANYTHING in my body as far as I'm concerned...
    This is the bottom line.

They don't force people to stop drinking alcohol despite the many alcohol death and illness related incidents.

The devil is very clever. He tricks you into being controlled by making you believe you are free.

SHEM HETEP

Req Em Ab

...born of a future war Face of the Golden Falcon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Embryonic Crusadah View Post
    lol @ you conspiracy theory nerds. Smart dumb niggaz.
    Never takes long for someone long to drop "conspiracy theory (or "theorist") into the mix...lol...like it's somehow offensive to be labeled something that implies you are able to think for yourself.

SHEM HETEP

Req Em Ab

Quote Originally Posted by beautifulrock View Post
    I personally know of 5 employees that currently, or have recently had this virus in my hospital alone.

I'm assuming they were vaccinated? It didn't work for them.
    So you are assuming they were vaccinated for a virus strain that has no vaccine yet? Maybe you shouldn't be posting in this thread.

but i do see positive test results for the H1N1 virus,

How and where? You realize it's a preventative treatment and if it's working properly you wouldn't "see" anything.
    WTF are you taking about? Preventative treatment? The vaccine? The vaccine for the H1N1 strain will not be available until October. Maybe you shouldn't be posting in this thread.

I see the severe pneumonia it causes on x-rays almost daily.

You see pneumonia and immediately attribute that to the H1N1 virus? Because you aren't a scientist, or whatever?
    Well again, WTF are you talking about. I wouldn't attribute it to a virus the patient hadn't tested positive for. I was only talking about pneumonia in patients that had tested positive for
    H1N1 Influenza A. I would have thought that was obvious. Maybe you shouldn't be posting in this thread.

AHA! So you admit that you're full of shit. How could you "see" positive test results if it isn't available until October....which is an outright lie, they've been giving them to med techs like lab rats for months now. You have contradicted yourself more than the bible in just these few short thread pages. You are obviously lying, obviously not smart, and obviously spreading propaganda you know nothing about. You aren't a mechanic. You don't have general knowledge over the whole car. You are an X-ray tech, which medically is the equivalent of being a trained monkey at a magic show. Where did you get your degree by the way Devry?

AHA! So you admit that you're full of shit. How could you "see" positive test results if it isn't available until October
    You are a monumental moron. When you "test positive" for a virus, that means that you have it. I wasn't speaking on the vaccine in any way. I was saying that I see people test "positive" for the virus. I can't believe you are that stupid. lol