Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Forced Vaccinations Coming?

You seriously didn't know what a positive test result meant?

Like I would have any knowledge of the vaccine testing!! LMAO @ your epic idiotry!!

I had already told you that I was just a fuckin X-Ray Tech. lol

I guess if your doctor told you "tested positive" for AIDS, you would say. "Bullshit! I have never been vaccinated for AIDS" lol

Ha ha, look at how frustrated you are...multiple posts are needed....LOL

Let me ask you this dummy, and i want your honest opinion as an X-ray Tech LMAO

How safe is a vaccine that has been developed, tested and shipped within a matter of weeks?

That's for you to judge. I still can't believe you got so lost in this thread BeutifulRock. you really didn't know what I meant by positive test results?

How safe is a vaccine that has been developed, tested and shipped within a matter of weeks?

Again that would be for you to decide. if you don't want it, don't get it. Nobody's gonna force you to. You don't believe that bullshit do you?

The fatality rate of this virus would fall WAY short of forced vaccinations even being considered.

Why would you advocate getting a vaccine that has not been tested, proven, and whose makers have been granted immunity from prosecution?
    Why would you recommend getting a vaccine with Squalene in it, when the virus itself has killed less than 1000 people, and Squalene has been linked to Gulf war syndrome? Isn't it possible that the vaccine is deadlier than Swine Flu?
    Last edited by brock; 08-31-2009 at 07:49 AM.

I was only stating that this virus is real, and that is quite nasty. How does that make me a "Dummy" ?????????????? I wasn't even saying the things you thought I was. We've already established that haven't we? Who's the dummy?

Quote Originally Posted by Embryonic Crusadah View Post
    I was only stating that this virus is real, and that is quite nasty. How does that make me a "Dummy" ?????????????? I wasn't even saying the things you thought I was. We've already established that haven't we? Who's the dummy?
    Quote Originally Posted by Embryonic Crusadah View Post
    Do yourself, and everyone else a favor, and get the vaccine as soon as you can. I work in a hospital, and see how sick some of these people are getting. I watched a 23 yr old woman nearly die, and suffer severe lung damage over this shit. This vaccine can"t come quick enough.

Yea, that's obviously what you are telling people. I must have gotten the message confused.

Quote Originally Posted by beautifulrock View Post
    Why would you advocate getting a vaccine that has not been tested, proven, and whose makers have been granted immunity from prosecution?
    Why would you recommend getting a vaccine with Squalene in it, when the virus itself has killed less than 1000 people, and Squalene has been linked to Gulf war syndrome? Isn't it possible that the vaccine is deadlier than Swine Flu?
    The virus in question is only slightly different than the regular Influenza A strain. The vaccine would differ only slightly. I have been, and know people who have been getting the regular A strain vaccine for years, and know nobody who has had any problems with it. You add that I have actually seen with my own eyes young healthy people get critically ill with H1N1, I would recommend you get vaccinated for it. I cannot read the future. I can't say there won't be problems. If you don't want to get it, don't.

Quote Originally Posted by beautifulrock View Post
    Yea, that's obviously what you are telling people. I must have gotten the message confused.
    Yeah. I recommend people get it. What's your point? If you don't want it, don't get it. Again, how am I a "dummy" ??????????

Maybe you should read about the Adjuvants they are trying to throw in this vaccine before you go recommending people run out and get it.