Thread: how can you question why children are violent

No Father to my stench

Default how can you question why children are violent

when you encourage children to pick on each other to "toughen them up"..........eye swear self admitted mentally ill people are a trip

k

MATEO

of course, it's ridiculous to question something like that. because they're children? Their brains haven't developed completely yet? How about the fact that they are growing up in these strange times..

Veteran Member

and their environment has a lot to do with it also

MATEO

real talk

The Smell of The Future LORD NOSE's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by knowcheeze View Post
    when you encourage children to pick on each other to "toughen them up"
    who does this ?

Quote Originally Posted by knowcheeze View Post
    ..........eye swear self admitted mentally ill people are a trip

lol - who does this ?

No Father to my stench

Default fffffffff

"who does this ?"

the so called Shaolin Assassin did sum thread in the past which said sumthing like he thinks its a good thing that children pick on each other and bully each other...it toughens him up....he says

"lol - who does this ?"

TSA does it....he gets all hopped up on goofballs and all hell breaks loose

well...his daily post rate has gone down so hopefully he's getting sum sunlight and fresh air

PEACE SUNNY WINTERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-

TSA does make a lot of ignorant comments and posts ignorant topics. He had the nerve to diss me because i diss black women often and this clown posts about 7 topics a day about nothing but ignorant shit. TSA thinks it's ok for kids to bully other kids to toughen them up? What kind of shit is that? I told you this fool is ignorant.

SHAKA ZULU BOBO SHANTI NYABINGHI MAN A MAU MAU WARRIOR

*sighs*
    We do it for the people.

Children bullying each other is natural. It's going to happen. It's unfortunate, but true. Always remember that a bully won't bully you if he has to fight you every time he does. So if your child is upset cuz he is being bullied, tell him to punch the fucker in the face the next time he says anything cross to him. They may get suspended from school, or take one hell of an ass whippin, but I have found in my experience that NO bullies will bully someone who will fight back. Regardless of the outcome of the fight, they will leave the kid alone after it. Don't let your kids get harrassed like that. Kids who get bullied, and never say anything back, or punch the niggas that do it, are the ones who grow up to serial killers if they make it through school without taking guns to school and killin everyone they can. Much rather my son get suspended for a few days, and earn respect than put up with it become insane over it.

In a state of nature, 'bullying' among humans a) asserted rank, b) ensured that members of a group grew strong or perished. Bullying worked in the interest of the bully, victim and other members of the group. Optimally a bully ceases to be a bully because his victims fight back.

Nowadays there's no future cooperative environment that limits and gives purpose to bullying-- and ultimatley reconciles both parties. Kids don't necessarily need to be 'toughened up' because most societies are cushy, and bullies never see the worth of their victims -- fundamentally the problem is the environments where kids interact ie. schools, they are partial, temporary and don't encompass enough of life.