• Kiss the Ring

24 61.54%
  • Split Decision

4 10.26%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Kiss the Ring vs. The Table

Default Kiss the Ring vs. The Table

Which one is better?

LMAO at The table having 2 votes!!!!!!!!!!! What the fuck is wrong with you people?

I started this because one of them dudes said the Table was better than any song on CL2 and I begged to differ.

Yeah I saw that. Fuckin blasphemy!

"The Table" is better, CL2 might have some iller songs but "Kiss the Ring" ain't one of them at all.

daily updates: news, articles, reviews, the best compilations on the net. that true skool street hop!

r.i.p. Johan D, Kaddu, Ricke a.k.a. "Slick Rick" and the rest of the fallen soldiers - you'll never be forgotten!

I would have to disagree. I think Kiss The Ring is the best track on the album.

^^co-sign, I don't know where Claaa is coming from on his opinions lately, I've pretty much disagreed with them all. As a fellow reviewer I find that rather disconcerting.

Here is my review btw
    http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=82619

A little early to be reviewing it aint it? Or have you already listened to it 20 times? lol

crushed out heavenly Ghost In The 'Lac's Avatar

theres alot of people who post here simply for the reason to get a name for themselves as being wrong most of the time.

Thats cool with them. As long as theyre known.

actually, about 10, but i was prepared with the snippets and the three early leaks so it was mostly about listening to album fluidity yesterday. Judge for yourself how good/bad the review is.

Quote Originally Posted by GHOSTLACED View Post
    theres alot of people who post here simply for the reason to get a name for themselves as being wrong most of the time.

Thats cool with them. As long as theyre known.
    What are you talking about? You are like the "king" of those people.

Quote Originally Posted by beautifulrock View Post
    actually, about 10, but i was prepared with the snippets and the three early leaks so it was mostly about listening to album fluidity yesterday. Judge for yourself how good/bad the review is.
    Damn! You go all out on reviews huh? Very nice review. Your opinion on HOFD is kinda surprising. Was that a 2/5? The drums on New Wu are actually in that Magic tones sample already. Got the feeling you didn't know that from your New Wu review.

no, you probably see the stupid green link they plaster over everything, i gave it 5 out of 5, and that drum kit has gone back as far as release yo delf.

That damn green ink! Rza didn't use a drum kit on New Wu. That's what i was tryin to tell you. The drums are already in the sample he used. Listen to track he sampled. It's a Magic Tones track. I can't remember the name of it now though. I have it somewhere. Great beat, but no "Rza drums" in it.

Ahhhh ok, thanks for clearing that up