Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: what stan locked this?

Hello, everybody! DR. NICK RIVIERA's Avatar

Default what stan locked this?

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=82618

so people are brainlessly praising the album like it's flawless in like 20 different threads!!!!, but when somebody critics it, the thread is locked? wtf? the album is 4/5 for me, a solid record without really any wack tracks, I would like to see Rae using Bronze Nazareth/RZA/Cilvaringz collabo production, cuz I can see his direction [I mentioned Bronze cuz he could make those soulful beats that we can't get from Dilla for obvious reasons anymore]

and yeah, I like Warcloud to some extent, but Warcloud never made an album musically so good.
    bring back begongo!!

nah i'm glad Bronze Nazareth didn't appear on this album but that's just my opinion, i know he's very loved on this board obviously.. i don't think your thread was locked because your critique but rather the excessive amount of OB4CL2 threads that popped up since yesterday.

daily updates: news, articles, reviews, the best compilations on the net. that true skool street hop!

r.i.p. Johan D, Kaddu, Ricke a.k.a. "Slick Rick" and the rest of the fallen soldiers - you'll never be forgotten!

I understand your frustration Wera, but i agree with Claaa7, just too many threads about the album. it's only natural that the mods would be more likely to close the threads that "they" feel are negative.

make them lock all those threads, and keep one positive and one negative...or is that too logical?

yo, I was amazed by Bronze in the last year, every since Protools dropped he was just killing it, for real, I'm just saying let him at least show his beats to Rae so he doesn't need to spend a whole fortune for Dr. Dre beats he ain't gonna use for a single anyway.
    bring back begongo!!

crushed out heavenly Ghost In The 'Lac's Avatar

Im glad it got closed, when i looked int he chamber this morning, nearly every thread was negative in some way made by people with total lack of perspective.

We dont need "wera" informing us the album isnt classic, and making a whole thread dedicated to him telling us it isnt classic. Your full of hate and negativity, no matter hwo you look at it.

look whos talkin^

SkamPoe at instagram @kinghippoe
    FOLLOW!!

what? shut up, take your bitch like bickering, and go back to gen chat you fat pig and dont compare yourself to raekwon

lol I was just being real from my perspective, it's a 4/5 album for me, and makes people that said 8D was a classic look bad.
    bring back begongo!!

Yeah. i don't mean no disrespect to you Wera, but you definately like to tell people that their opinion is ridiculous. I do that some too, but i hardly think someone bringing the classic word out with respect to an album this good in 2009 is ridiculous.

Quote Originally Posted by GHOSTLACED View Post
    what? shut up, take your bitch like bickering, and go back to gen chat you fat pig and dont compare yourself to raekwon
    Damn!

Veteran Member

Quote Originally Posted by claaa7 View Post
    nah i'm glad Bronze Nazareth didn't appear on this album but that's just my opinion, i know he's very loved on this board obviously.. i don't think your thread was locked because your critique but rather the excessive amount of OB4CL2 threads that popped up since yesterday.
    i don t hate/like several beats on OB4CL II but i m happy rae didn t call this imposter.

Ok. I'm fine with the album the way it is, but I am curious as to why you would refer to B Naz as a "imposter"

I think I like Bronze a lot more before I knew what he looked like.

He looks like he just came from the audio booth on this site.

^he looks like a moomin lol

Quote Originally Posted by Luz7533 View Post
    I think I like Bronze a lot more before I knew what he looked like.
    No homo?