Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Impending DOOM

I'll Fuck You Up TeknicelStylez's Avatar

Default Re: Impending DOOM

Quote Originally Posted by Mixtape Mutt
    I don't want to drown. And whats this apocalyptic 2012? I don't really know how to swim all that much. I can swim, but I don't know if I can swim all my life. I have a plan, we turn Wu Corp into an actual community and super impose ourselves into cyber space and live amongst eachother. But we'd need a lot more women...I'm not living in a sasauge fest.
    Lol werd up start building the communities. We'll live inside a big ass dome thats nuke proof and we'll have fertile land for farming and shit. FUCK YOU WORLD. Lol

Yall ever heard of a punk band named Crass, they were such anarchists they actually did this. They just seperated themselves from society and created their own self sufficient community(It's on some savage shit but it's still pretty cool). Check it out it's some crazy shit.

Big Pimpin Power Ranger Slappin Hoes Since 1986

any links?
    the corp is old

wouldn't travelling and motion be about the same thing? accepting that the big-bang theory is real, at that point everything is set in motion and has yet to rest. We are travelling thru the galaxy as you read this but how would that be any different from motion? Time is a very hard concept to really get a hold of but the effects of constant motion (which I guess is what time really is) can be seen all around us. peace

time travelling sounds hot

peace

Default Go

about the 2012 apocalypse thing:

the mayans have THE MOST accurate calendar in recorder human history, they've proved this by predicting eclipses and what not seconds off from their actual taking place. their calendar says that in 2012, is when the fourth something happens, and some kind of circle is full, and the earth enters some kind of photon belt. i don't know, but we're all dead, and our spirits are seperated from our bodies.

type in 2012 on google, you'll get enough sites.
    ________
    Half-baked
    Last edited by Koolish; 03-24-2011 at 12:46 PM.

FRESH FISH

When you go down to the supermarket next time buy a chocolate bar and chuck the rubbish on the ground. and then get in your car and drive off.

youll be doing what billions of humens do everyday, then they get all scared cose everything on earth is starting to fuck up (global warming causing fuckedweather patterns)

its all our flaut.

Quote Originally Posted by Koolish
    about the 2012 apocalypse thing:

the mayans have THE MOST accurate calendar in recorder human history, they've proved this by predicting eclipses and what not seconds off from their actual taking place. their calendar says that in 2012, is when the fourth something happens, and some kind of circle is full, and the earth enters some kind of photon belt. i don't know, but we're all dead, and our spirits are seperated from our bodies.

type in 2012 on google, you'll get enough sites.
    lol
    what?
    their is no coming apocalypse.
    the calender ends as their is a new age, a new age of consciousness. due to the transistion into the photon beltm which is triggered by us being in line with the planets/sun/central sun of the galaxy/central point of the universe...
    i dont know where u got we will all be dead from.. maybe some fear sites.. err

all it is, is the end of the 13,000 year cycle(of negative energys) we have had, and the beginning of the next 13,000 years.. to complete the 26,000

ill add on later
    but now work calls

peace

lets hope so, I'm ready for a revolution. There's an obvious need for a paradigm shift. More money into benaficial science vs. military spending, universal healthcare that works, greater distribution of money among all classes, and the legalization of marijuana among others. Maybe 2012 is the year we all wake up.

Sounds hot, I'll get some links to that Crass thing.

This is the link about their little community thing with the self sufficient gardening etc: http://www.southern.com/southern/ban...dialhouse.html

This is about the band itself very interesting history. It shows you how much power a group of people with a goal really have, and how much you can achieve just by setting out to fufill your dreams: http://hem.passagen.se/hellacop/crass.htm

I like REAL anarchist punks the whole movement is positive.

Dinosaur Hunter Slippy The Pimp's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Taskmaster
    i was reading late last night about the universe...age of aquarius...and new agers...2012 is apocolpic only to those who are unjust.

universe is about 13.7 billion years old give or take 200 mil years. now ponder that.

the earth is about 4.55 billion (4.55 × 109) years old. ponder that

humans are about 200,000 years old. ponder that

humans have made the most technological jump in 100 years. ponder that

now with all that in account i beilive humans have evolved like a circle. Over time the circle comes back to an original point but keeps going. I think humans and other civilizations within the universe have done that. i beilive everything is in constant circles and never ending always going...this could be applied to the spirit.

in lamens terms i think weve been here before. atlantis was said to have computers....i think the people who built the gaza pyrimid i think they built space ships also and left...when you do ponder and take everything in account it seems right.
    I don't know about space ships, but it's possible- I think humans have been wiped out many times before and then came back to be wiped out again- probably the earth's way of cleaning off all the bull shit us humans' make-

there's a therory that every so many thousands of years the plate techtonics shift- so you got antarctica by the equator, and north america at the north pole- or something like that- some scientists think there's a city buried under all that Ice in anarctica-

then there's was map found that mapped antarctica- under the ice- on a very old scroll- they siad this thing was accurate to the point where it couldn't have been made unless they had the technology of today-

alot of this shit doesn't come out because the scientific community is so stuck in their wayz- it's really sad- people once thought the the world was flat remember?

it's really sad- people once thought the the world was flat remember?
    The worlds not flat? WHAT?!

charging soldier
    i think u would enjoy the book
    hollow earth

peace

all the points have been made

http://www.alaska.net/~clund/e_djubl...rthsociety.htm

this is a better one for the flat earth society
    all the points have been made

Quote Originally Posted by Taskmaster
    now with all that in account i beilive humans have evolved like a circle. Over time the circle comes back to an original point but keeps going. I think humans and other civilizations within the universe have done that. i beilive everything is in constant circles and never ending always going...this could be applied to the spirit.
    2nd.

What goes up must come down.