Default Re: Ali Iz not the greatest

Tyson

Tyson

Tyson
    all the points have been made

ali

Float like a butterfly, sting like a bee.

Quote Originally Posted by Princerai
    ALI took on all opposition, even if he lost, he came back. he was a strong fighter, a fast fighter and a fighter outside the ring as well. he stood for justice, and equality.

have u ever witnessed him fight??? he had brains also
    On some real sh#t though. Ali was nice in his time of course but he is not labeled the greatest of all time for his skillz and that is wrong. If they was going off just skillz then he would not be the greatest ....he was just animated outside and inside the ring...his interviews was off the hook and he ran his mouth alot with them white catz who fell in love with him ....he got that title (the greatest of all time) off of respect and because he sick right now. I still love him though........................The Brown Bonber was killin dudes...................

Shogun Assassin Liquidswordsman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by comice
    On some real sh#t though. Ali was nice in his time of course but he is not labeled the greatest of all time for his skillz and that is wrong. If they was going off just skillz then he would not be the greatest ....he was just animated outside and inside the ring...his interviews was off the hook and he ran his mouth alot with them white catz who fell in love with him ....he got that title (the greatest of all time) off of respect and because he sick right now. I still love him though........................The Brown Bonber was killin dudes...................
    Talking shit takes a lot of skill (it must be timed and come out correct) and it is part of boxing. Ali talked so much shit he made the other person start to believe it. Ali would freeze any boxer and lay him out. ALI THE GOAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dont worry comice, u are allowed to put the 'i' in sh#t

Watch for the Brown Bo n ber!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    'A spade in the club with the heart to wear diamonds' GZA
    'Wizard of Clarks; Tony Oz' Ghostface

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Wooly Noggins
    usa was built on terrorism

Quote Originally Posted by benzo
    Ali is overrated. It's easy to throw 1-2 flurries when you're grabbin a dude the whole round with you're hands behind his fuckin neck. They call that shit "holding and hitting" now. And all that shit that Frazier did for him just to pull Ali out of the gutter...Ali turns to the media making Frazier look like a dumbass and calling him a "pure nigger". Nice. Sugar Ray Robinson= The Greatest. Pound 4 pound today= Erik Morales.
    You right though.....Ali aint the greatest but he was not over rated man...........All that holding behind the head is a part of boxing............thats strategy..............he fought nothing but powerhouse dudes.............never ducked nobody..................boxers is ducking other boxers nowadays.........................Ray Robinson though was torchin catz.......you right about that but erick morales-------------come on man.
    when you drop to those weight classes you say Zab or Mayweather

Quote Originally Posted by Rebel_INS
    Ali was the shit though
    Oh no doubt but (The greatest of all time) he got that off respect and
    cause he sick .

Shogun Assassin Liquidswordsman's Avatar

Oh no doubt but (The greatest of all time) he got that off respect and
    cause he sick .
    So, where do you come out on this subject???????????????????
    'A spade in the club with the heart to wear diamonds' GZA
    'Wizard of Clarks; Tony Oz' Ghostface

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Wooly Noggins
    usa was built on terrorism

Wu Vatican

ali fought lots of good fighters, and won more than he lost.

tyson faught not that many good people, and lost more than he won when he did.

ali, out of those 2.
    The earth is a very small stage in a vast cosmic arena. Think of the rivers of blood spilled by all those generals and emperors so that in glory and in triumph they could become the momentary masters of a fraction of a dot.

People are too stupid to effectively conspire to do anything, but not too stupid to come up with conspiracy theories.

lol @ this thread

theres no comparison what-so-ever, i think the guy was jokin anyway
    live and learn, dont be a bitch

Wu Vatican

You right though.....Ali aint the greatest but he was not over rated man...........All that holding behind the head is a part of boxing............thats strategy..............he fought nothing but powerhouse dudes.............never ducked nobody..................boxers is ducking other boxers nowadays.........................Ray Robinson though was torchin catz.......you right about that but erick morales-------------come on man.
    when you drop to those weight classes you say Zab or Mayweather
    if erik could move up and zab move down to 140, i'd take morales all day long. zab is a killer but morlaes way too smart and skilled. mayweather beats all their ass but again, best for the sport today imo= morales. peace

Shaolin Warrior

Thumbs up Re: Ali Iz not the greatest

Ali sucked so much i could beat him. I can see right through him. he dances around u. I would just wait until he came to me and punish him. he would throw the jab but it would be too low. All u would have to do is go with the right cross counterpunch over his left jab. JOE LOUIS FOR EVER unbeatable in his prime. I will beat anyone in a boxing discussion because i actually am a student of it and know that u are all wrong. If u think otherwise hit me up on aim: TeamSiegelBxng

Shaolin Warrior

Plus he was not good for the country because remember HE DODGED THE FUCKIN DRAFT u stupid people. He is not a real champ!

Shaolin Warrior

Peep this jackasses http://coxscorner.tripod.com/alilouis.html http://www.geocities.com/Colosseum/M...me1Source1.htm

oh by the way Joe Louis:69-3 (55 kayos)
    Cassius Clay(Thats right, slave name):56-5 (37 kayos) and The Brown Bomber beats more respectable champs that ali.

Veteran Member

Yall trippin Ali was def Great but u jus cant say whos the greatest an if u do whoever u pick iz bullshit. Lotta cats these dayz say Ali the greatest cuz R-Kelly made a song bout em an Will Smith played em in a movie. Ali could move an dodge punches like no other. Ali changed boxin for sure I agree but he only stopped boxin circa 20 years ago sure he still gone be the talk of today. Joe Louis has been gone for ages We din grow up wif Joe Louis we din get to witness him box all we got is storys an additional clips. We cant argue on who is the greatest cuz like someone said earlier all it takes is one good shot an we have a knew champ example, Buster Douglas an Tyson. The Canadian George Chuvalo went the full distance wif Ali 15 rounds Ali won decision, This was when Ali was near his prime as well.
    Walk In My Shoes, Hurt Ya Feet, Then Yall Gone Know Why I Do Dirt In The Street.

"Shorty gimme more a u, ill take on 4 of u, plus 44 of the 48 laws for u"

"The Future is a mystery, the past is history, today is a
    gift thats why its called the present"

Um on 7 Mile Ridin fuckin Dirty

Cass Corridor as well punk

www.forgottenmichigan.com