Thread: Oregon player KO's Boise St. player

Are U Watching Closely? 11th Chamber's Avatar

Default Oregon player KO's Boise St. player

thats what you get for starting shit with someone, then turning your back

Quote Originally Posted by 11th Chamber View Post

thats what you get for starting shit with someone, then turning your back
    Dude might not have instigated it, but he sure as hell can't do that either. He is done, and he isn't THAT good that the NFL will pick him up imo.

LMFAO!!!!!! Look at his face when that nigga rocked his chin!!! That's fuckin hilarious!!! shouldn't have been talkin shit. as for Blount? The guys done, but I appreciate his effort. That was funny as a mutha fucka!

Banned

Blount was the one talkin shit leading up to this game. Talking about how he wanted to ruin Boise, how he hates them.

He kinda sucker punched the dude, but it was far from a KO...the guy got right back up. It was actually his coaches fault for kinda grabbing him away.

Blount is a loose cannon tho. He was already suspened previously by his own teammates, so he was on thin ice as it is.

This will be the highlight of his career.

lol what an idiot that Oregon player is. He doesn't deserve to be on the team at all if he can't control his anger better than that. Did he try and jump out into the fans then afterwards or something? lol

SHAKA ZULU BOBO SHANTI NYABINGHI MAN A MAU MAU WARRIOR

lol i was watching this shit live

this shit was HILARIOUS!!!!

talking shit and then he turned and was laughing lol, and got ROCKED!!hahah

thats what u get.

we were laughihng our ass off and applauding
    We do it for the people.

^^ Did you accidently wander into the sports zone? lol

Like was said though, the Oregon player started it by talking crap about the Boise St. team before the game.

nigga got suspended the rest of the year. now oregon's overrated ass offense got even worse

Quote Originally Posted by Mic Tyson View Post
    nigga got suspended the rest of the year. now oregon's overrated ass offense got even worse
    Believe me...I absolutely HATE Oregon, but they have had a very good offense since Chip Kelly took over as OC. With Bellotti becoming the AD, and Kelly having to try to do more than what he is good at.....They are going to suffer, as you can tell from their shitty performance last night. They shouldn't have dropped off that much on O, so it seems like Kelly is goin to have to adjust to being a HC and not just OC.mWhen they had Dixon and Stewart though, that offense was no joke.

-

That white dude shouldn't have been talking shit to the black guy who hit him. I didn't know that the black guy was talking shit about his opponent before the game. Why did he get suspended before by his teammates? I don't think he should be suspended for a long time. I think he should sit out about maybe 3 games. Did he get suspended for the rest of the season? If he did, that's not right. Football and basketball players talk shit to their opponents all the time and sometimes punches get thrown. That's unfortunate but players need to learn to ignore trash talking from their opponents.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    That white dude shouldn't have been talking shit to the black guy who hit him.
    Translated that ^^^ means That cracka ass trailor trash shouldn't have been talking shit to the ignorant thug nigger who hit him. I knew you would swing thru and make this a racial issue Charles.

SHAKA ZULU BOBO SHANTI NYABINGHI MAN A MAU MAU WARRIOR

it dosent matter that dude was talking shit before the game.

im sure plenty of players dosnet talk smack in a game like that that erbody was anticipating and what not

the white dude tapped him on the shoulder and obviously talked some shit to his face directly and turned away like a little bitch so his team could back him up.

he deserved to get knocked out.
    We do it for the people.

I agree, but I also can't say i wouldn't have punished him just like Oregon did. You just can't let him do that, and not punish him severely. Just looks too bad for you when most college football fans are conservative pussy ass squares. They had to do it. personally, I'm glad he got his face rocked. He's obviously a punk ass bitch.

Was it really worth it though to punch some doofus in front of everyone, try to attack a whole crowd of fans, get suspended the whole season, and end your football playing career, cause he said something like 'you lost.. ha ha' to him? lol smh

No. By no means was it worth it to him, but I don't care about him, and I enjoyed watchin that guy get socked for talkin shit after the game. I've done what Blount did after a football game, but not with the guys helmet off. lol My point is, i am glad I got to see someone get punched for rubbin that shit in. He should have known better than to walk up and gloat, and brag about winning that game a mere seconds after it ended. He knew how emotionally devastated Blount had to have been, and he chose to go laugh in his face, and even put his hands on him. Bad decision by both of them, but for me, I'm glad it happened the way it did. It was quite entertaining if u ask me.