Thread: Bell Biv Devoe's Poison Album Is The Best 90's R&B Album

-

Default Bell Biv Devoe's Poison Album Is The Best 90's R&B Album

I love Poison album so much because of the beats and lyrics. I like every song on the album and that's not the case for me most of the time with r&b albums because i usually don't like every song on a r&b album. My favorite songs on Poison are Dope, I Thought It Was Me, Do Me Baby, Poison, Ain't Nuttin Changed, When Will I See You Smile Again, I Do Need You. Their production on Poison album was so good. That's why it disappoints me that their last album sucked because the beats are terrible on there. Their 2nd album Hootie Mack disappointed their fans but that album has more good songs on it than bad songs. Much props to Babyface and LA Reid for producing Something In Your Eyes love song on Hootie Mack album. That's a nice song. I like the scene in the video when a hot lightskin girl comes in the bathroom with Ronnie Devoe and gets intimate with him. I wish a girl would do that to me LOL. I saw a commercial for this new show that TV One is gonna have on September 13th talking about black stars from the past that didn't have a long entertainment career. Michael Bivins was on there talking about Bell Biv Devoe. I wanna see what he has to say about the group. From what he was saying, it sounded like he was disappointed that the group wasn't successful that long. The reason i made that statement in the topic is that the other r&b albums that came out in the 90's wasn't as good as Poison production wise.

Johnny Gill's self titled album that came out in 1990 was pretty good and so was Tony Toni Tone's The Revival album and Bobby Brown's Bobby album.

Johnny Gill is the fucking SHIT.
    im arranging duh bachluh pad, thanks for reminding me of the god bodies.

i only know the song Poison off the album.

-

I like Johnny Gill but he sings too many love songs and not enough party songs. He has only 2 party songs on his self titled album that came out in 1990 which are Rub You The Right Way and Wrap My Body Tight. The love songs on his 1990 album are pretty good though like Feels So Much Better, Lady Dujour, Just Another Lonely Night, Giving My All To You. I don't like My My My song. You never heard Poison album? You need to get that and listen to it. It's a very good album.