Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 6 Traits That Can Spot A Slut.

Quote Originally Posted by Art Vandelay View Post
    i'd rather be a fat person having sex than a skinny virgin.
    Virginity is easy to lose.. fat however...
    "I hate them and I wish death among them!" - Mahatma Gandhi

It's fun to see that almost every thread goes out of control,threads title doesn't matter no more
    So silly....
    You are all so silly....

Ya sluts basically exist cuz they want affection and to feel desired most likely because daddy didnt hug them enough when they were young.

Steve Urkel

Quote Originally Posted by jerseyironman View Post
    ya sluts basically exist cuz they want affection and to feel desired most likely because daddy didnt fuck them enough when they were young.
    ..... Ok

^^

haha i see what u did there u little sick bastard

Quote Originally Posted by JerseyIronman View Post
    Ya sluts basically exist cuz they want affection and to feel desired most likely because daddy didnt hug them enough when they were young.
    or maybe daddy hugged them a little too much, it works both ways.

Quote Originally Posted by TSA View Post

2. She lies too much- sluts usually tell a lot of self glorifying lies and are very comfortable doing it. When a slut meets you she wants you to value and treasure her, hence why she fucks you for no reason, but since she's either a bum, a douche, or an average josephine, she will lie to make herself look better. things to look out for.

• Ppl in her stories, except her, have irrational behaviors that make 0 sense and whos origins are totally unknown. The person might start 'talking shit' for no reason, being rude for no reason, abusing her for no reason ext. The antagonist in whore stories usually neglects ration and origin in their actions.
    • She always prevails in her stories or is always a victim. Emphasis on always. ALWAYS. one or the other, no mix or inbetween. A slut always gets the upper hand in her lies.
    • Her stories go on for too long and are too 'interesting'. Nobody really has THAT much to say. a whore thinks she does and keeps blabbing about uninteresting stuff that you don't care about but she thinks you should care about cause she a hoe.
    3. She has little to no female friends- Sluts avoid other girls because they will ridicule her for being a slut, and due to slut behaviors of being more two faced or more envious then the curb, she will eventually get in a fight with any female friend. Sluts will actually, very early on let you know that she doesn't get along with girls too much or she hates girls. A slut also often can be seen rolling to social events solo, very bizarre for a girl.

6. A slut is MORE OFTEN very intelligent- Don't believe the dumb hoe myth. A dumb hoe might seem to have lapses in logic, but this is cause her of whoremones and explosive sexual appetite not her intelligence. A girl that comes of a male-like intelligent is usually a huge slut. A lot of sluts speak very clearly and articulately, or have mature womanly cadence and vocal tone that further deceives a stiff sporting young sperm philanthropist to think she is cool.
    these are all very true and make my slutwhore sense start tingling...especially the gossip one, and soloing social events lol

Quote Originally Posted by beautifulrock View Post
    or maybe daddy hugged them a little too much, it works both ways.
    usually that one in my experience...or an uncle...or an older brother...or a grandfather...etc.

crushed out heavenly Ghost In The 'Lac's Avatar

fuck this faggot shit i love sluts

i got some good slut friends too, cus theyre funny as fuck to be around lol.

sluts are what all girls wish they had the confidence to be. plus you know where you at with a slut. theres no shady shit. black and white.

Banned

mom is a slut

sleepless in basedworld ALCATRAZ's Avatar

you forgot the infamous tramp stamp

tramp stamp is void
    all hoes are getting it

Wu Gambinos Member

Damn man, this list described someone I know perfectly. The thing is she's my friend's girlfriend. Imma show him this list just for kicks.

you should fuck first. eLo3hl!

Quote Originally Posted by Mumm Ra View Post
    lets not be silly
    it's not restricted to just titles

Quote Originally Posted by TSA View Post
    3. She has little to no female friends- Sluts avoid other girls because they will ridicule her for being a slut, and due to slut behaviors of being more two faced or more envious then the curb, she will eventually get in a fight with any female friend. Sluts will actually, very early on let you know that she doesn't get along with girls too much or she hates girls. A slut also often can be seen rolling to social events solo, very bizarre for a girl.
    I gotta say that this is very true. If a girl tells you she doesn't have many or no females friends, it is mostly likely because shes a whore and no girl trusts her. It is not because she just doesn't like girls because we're bitchy or gossip too much .. no because everyone gossips all ppl female and males gossip. I for one would miss the hell out of having female friends, I have more female friends than male friends, and i'm sure any female would miss having that female bonding, unless they don't know any better and just want that attention from men all the time.

I've been watching the real world on mtv and theres this really pretty bitch on there .. the one with the nice eyes, well she came on there saying she has no female friends cause she can't get along with females like she can with males. And her gay friend doesn't count as a female friend, but anyway, as soon as this hoe dumps her bf, she's hitting on every dude out there and even the dudes that her females roommates like lol ... This is why sluts have no female friends.