Thread: DJ U-Neek(BTNH Producer) served RZA

Atleast they used to

Default DJ U-Neek(BTNH Producer) served RZA

Wanna hear a longer version of Fat Lady Sings? Instead of Raekwon you get to hear a bunch of no names & a different fat lady

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nfWyTOY4i9E
    Last edited by Wu-Tang Kills G-Unit; 09-05-2009 at 09:34 PM.
    no matter how hard/ you better go hard/ so hard/

- inspectah deck

awwwwwwwwwwwwwww

catch 22

i wouldnt consider btnh no names

Atleast they used to

Quote Originally Posted by THE DROZ View Post
    i wouldnt consider btnh no names

btnh doesnt rap in this song its a bunch of no names on their producers beat
    no matter how hard/ you better go hard/ so hard/

- inspectah deck

Really thats the only problem I have with labeling this a classic is that too many beatz and samples been used too many times. Mean Streets (featuring Inspectah Deck)(Prod. By Mathematics) & Tragedy Khadafi The Message (Aura Check) from Still Reporting. Same beat flipped a little different. Math had plenty of beatz on that Soul of A Man album that could have been used here. Also Canal Street (Prod. By Icewater Prod) & AZ Vendetta from the Format is same beat flipped a lil different. Problem for me is both of these album came out a few years ago and those two songs I bumped so heavy that on OB4CL2 I skip them. At least he ripped that Pete Rock track better than Royal Flush. I only had album for three days now so in time it will grow on me I hope.
    Yo!

Hello, everybody! DR. NICK RIVIERA's Avatar

same samples are used in hiphop everyday...
    bring back begongo!!

Quote Originally Posted by wera View Post
    same samples are used in hiphop everyday...

Which is all good but takes away from it being a classic. Wu was always loved for bein' original. Thats what made me love them.
    Yo!

FRESH FISH

Quote Originally Posted by Comptilla View Post
    Which is all good but takes away from it being a classic. Wu was always loved for bein' original. Thats what made me love them.
    ???Wu have always sampled (especially on their early classics/ damn those were sample heavy, too). OBFCLII is a modern day classic, hands down (name another album in recent memory that is this good).

CLASSIC=Timeless. So will take time for me to know if its that. I never said it was wack or Rae was washed up. Dope album.
    Yo!

'

If Wayne can come out with 'The Carter III' then Rae should release one more cuban linx.

Then move onto another project. But he better hustle cuz isnt he like 40 now or something close to that?

SHAOLIN STUDENT

Quote Originally Posted by Comptilla View Post
    CLASSIC=Timeless. So will take time for me to know if its that. I never said it was wack or Rae was washed up. Dope album.
    Agree with U a true classic is timeless like OBCL, Liquid swords, 36 chambers, Return to 36 chambers, wu albums from 93-96 (the fall started with "ironman") are all classic or near classic material for me. I still listen these albums every month if not every week. Supreme clientele is dope but some of the samples... As U said wu was known to be incredibly original. In the past wu producers (Rza in particular) threw something new in the table every time. Rae new album is dope but it's not a job from an other dimension. I Think the muse who inspired Rza where in the cave that was destroyed by the flood, after that the guy changed. He was still dope but the Rza of the beginning was gone forever. Rae album is like postforever albums they were good but they lacked something maybe the Rza magic touch.
    "Modern day classic" what the fuck is that ? A classic is a classic ! it's not because hip hop world today is an sea of mediocrity that u can use this kind of term.

It was a Memphis Bleek beat before it was on DJ U Neek's tape

Quote Originally Posted by The blackma View Post
    Agree with U a true classic is timeless like OBCL, Liquid swords, 36 chambers, Return to 36 chambers, wu albums from 93-96 (the fall started with "ironman") are all classic or near classic material for me. I still listen these albums every month if not every week. Supreme clientele is dope but some of the samples... As U said wu was known to be incredibly original. In the past wu producers (Rza in particular) threw something new in the table every time. Rae new album is dope but it's not a job from an other dimension. I Think the muse who inspired Rza where in the cave that was destroyed by the flood, after that the guy changed. He was still dope but the Rza of the beginning was gone forever. Rae album is like postforever albums they were good but they lacked something maybe the Rza magic touch.
    "Modern day classic" what the fuck is that ? A classic is a classic ! it's not because hip hop world today is an sea of mediocrity that u can use this kind of term.
    True dat those were classics.... what happend to the wu piano sound in songs like Brooklyn Zoo,Tical, Shimmy Shimmy ya ,Deadly Melody and many more? Loved it.
    Yo!