Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: who went and bought OBCL II today?

Poet Of The Streets

I got mines no doubt. Bmore heads should know bout Sound Garden. got into work late coppin this plus Big Twins and Beanie, god damn bus. all good tho banged it out when I got home then sat on the stoop and blessed the block with it drinkin a double deuce. shit is H A R D.

Veteran Member

Bout to go cop that shit now son!

Veteran Member

Quote Originally Posted by Makadocious View Post
    that would be dope, Jigga would cry if Rae sell more lol
    Unlikely as they put out LESS copies of Cuban Linx 2. Why you think it is sold out. I would love it but jus gotta be real!

FUCK JAY-Z!

i bought it at bestbuy...there were like 12 cds so i spread them out to try and at least look like it was competing wit jay-z which had is own fucking wall of about 150 copies no joke

as soon as target opened, copped it

Veteran Member

got it at an fye... took me half an hour to figure out where to go... haven't been to a record store in a while... great album

Got mine when HMV opened at 10am. Ive probably listened to it 4 or 5 times today.

Its dope

Veteran Member

This is the first Wu-Tang album I copped on the day of release since No Said Date. Picked mine up from Target after work. I've been bumping this shit non-stop since it leaked last week. Feels good to have the physical copy. Support Rae!
    Ghostface on 50 Cent:
    "Yo, this ape needs to stop injecting himself with them stroiods. He's acting up, he better chill out before New York puts his ass on the bench."
    Ghostface on Eminem:
    "That pilgrim needs to back off. He ain't got no street cred, thats my word."

Bought it and bumped it all day.

Wu Gambinos Member

Bought mines at a Target and it was 13.99. There was a lot of BP3's there too, so I just got a lot of CL2 and put em over them so it could look nice and marvelous and all that, a whole front shelf with CL2.

Bought it today....I went to the CD store closest to my house. It doesn't have the largest rap/hip hop section, and I think I was the first one to ask for it, because they didn't have any on display yet (around 1pm too). When I asked for it they said they JUST got it in and brought me out a copy as I was looking at other CD's. I'd imagine the CD stores in the mall had it on display earlier though

Last edited by Compulsion; 09-09-2009 at 02:04 AM.

I bought it from the local record store...

I heard 10 Bricks on the radio right after I got back in the car from Target, before popping in the album.. during Rush Hour right after they played Run This Town. Seems like this albums got some legit appeal.. Catalina became a pretty hot single with people I know, too. Saw others looking at CL2 on the shelves, as well. Glad this albums release isn't completely secret like most new Wu LP's.

I Dont Walk I Get Carried kingwu's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Meta4 View Post
    I got mines no doubt. Bmore heads should know bout Sound Garden. got into work late coppin this plus Big Twins and Beanie, god damn bus. all good tho banged it out when I got home then sat on the stoop and blessed the block with it drinkin a double deuce. shit is H A R D.
    we got one in syracuse to

Hello, everybody! DR. NICK RIVIERA's Avatar

why should I buy it now? I don't even know if I'll like it as much in the next few weeks, so I'll see. Raekwon already got my money elsewhere tho-
    bring back begongo!!