Thread: Nore buying OBFCL2 on itunes

CORNED BEEF SAMMICH

Default Nore buying OBFCL2 on itunes

Nore buying raes album video...Raekwon is getting alot of support! thats a good look for him, and for hip-hop!

http://www.twitvid.com/D2020

meet me in the lobby TommySuits's Avatar

fuck did Nore do to his grill....his top row looks like some shit you buy at the halloween store

Quote Originally Posted by Miliato View Post
    fuck did Nore do to his grill....his top row looks like some shit you buy at the halloween store
    Who even noticed that niggas mouth (OMFG), any fucking way thats some serious love. Im real happy for Rae
    "Borough hopping, copping bricks, bags, burners and kicks City slickers, circling the strip, working them tricks"
    -Rebel INS the GREAT!!!

Why does Nore want a hard copy too??...so he can eat it?!?

Damn this cat has to lay off the twinkies. Talking makes this dude loose his breath for fuks sake.

and who's he thinks he's kiddin about getting on a treadmill. you aint gettin on no treadmill. get the fuk outa here.....LOLL

'

NORE is definitely out of touch with the direction music & sales are going. His ranting about the Jay-Z album was retarded considering Jay worked a deal that let fans preview the entire album on MTV.com before it hit store shelves.

Even RZA does the same thing with his projects by putting a full streaming version on myspace.

meet me in the lobby TommySuits's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by kwabena1041 View Post
    Who even noticed that niggas mouth (OMFG), any fucking way thats some serious love. Im real happy for Rae

i did you fagget

Thats real Noreaga! I coped the CD as well as amazon.com download also. I will cop iTunes version that has Walk With me also. I never re-coped album in my life unless they got lost or stolen but Rae got a good $40.00 out of me. I will be coping Those N.O.R.E. And Capone solo's next week as well as KRS-One & Buckshot and Jay-Z. Real Hip-Hop will never DIE! Big up RAE! Congratz on your way to going gold or better!
    Yo!

Big ups to N.O.
    "Fake niggas who tried to flex hard came and went, they couldn't match up wit the fly nigga wit his back against the wall. heads clock when i came in the door"-Ghostface Killah