Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Khemet: Tree of Life- Sphere 10 GEB

Default Khemet: Tree of Life- Sphere 10 GEB

The Tree of Life (TOL) is a multipurpose universal roadmap to understanding yourself, God, reality and the many shared realtionships between the three.

it consists of 11 branches or SPHERES. each sphere is represented by a faculty of God, personified by a "deity" or anthropomorphic visualization.

in this series i will be focusing on the spiritual cultivation application of the TOL. tho the TOL can be used to understand many other aspects of life, such as the creation of the universe for example.

So lets jump right in and begin with GEB-the 10th sphere.

Geb, the 10th sphere is the 1st level of conciousness.

Geb represents Desire, animalistic urges(also known as the limbic R-complex) and the "animating spirit" ( what we call "alive")

we are born into this sphere.

we are born with animal instincts or what we might consider a programmed foundation for survival.

we have the ability for action: physical emotional and mental. these are conditioned reflexes and involuntary actions.

Prince Rai

thanks.

plz add on

I'm interested to see where this thread goes.

sleepless in basedworld ALCATRAZ's Avatar

im confused already

crushed out heavenly Ghost In The 'Lac's Avatar

hmm..sacred geometries, my shit
    u should start with the FOL first (where the TOL originates)

7 platonic solids, life

Last edited by Ghost In The 'Lac; 09-10-2009 at 04:01 PM.

I only know the names of the spheres from the Kabbalistic perspecitve, so I'll refer to the 10th sphere under the Hebrew name of Malkuth (maal kooth).

Along with being born into this sphere, we also have to not only understand the sphere, but also make a conscious effort to climb the tree and rise to the first sphere of Kether. The God-Head. Thus returning to our roots as sparks of the Divine Fire.

Many, countless lessons can be learned in Malkuth. I say, "in", because, according to the ancient teachings, meditation upon a specific sphere enables one to enter it. Either through a trance or through dream-state. Once there, we are able to learn from the Heavenly beings that are inhabiting whatever sphere we've chosen to contact.

The Flower of Life is a bug-out by itself, because simple meditation upon that symbol brings profound insight and growth. Provided one is dedicated enough to practice diligently and believe in his or her own power.
    "Die before you die."-Prophet Muhammad (Pbuh)

crushed out heavenly Ghost In The 'Lac's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Urban_Journalz View Post
    I say, "in", because, according to the ancient teachings, meditation upon a specific sphere enables one to enter it. Either through a trance or through dream-state. Once there, we are able to learn from the Heavenly beings that are inhabiting whatever sphere we've chosen to contact.
    U can skip the meditation part for that, and take DMT, if your lucky youll go straight to one of those places.....

but if your a skilled meditator it would help...

...born of a future war Face of the Golden Falcon's Avatar

^ if you're a skilled meditator you wont need DMT.

Great thread. Look forward to the break down of all the sphere's.

SHEM HETEP

Req Em Ab

sleepless in basedworld ALCATRAZ's Avatar

what does shem hemtep mean i wanna start usin that shit in my everyday vocabulary ....

...born of a future war Face of the Golden Falcon's Avatar

To add on, when the TOL is used as "road map" to Man, we find Man's Spirit broken up into 7 "divisions":

1st Division of the Spirit: Ba
    2nd Division of the Spirit: Khu
    3rd Division of the Spirit: Shekhem
    4th Division of the Spirit: Ab
    5th Division of the Spirit: Sahu
    6th Division of the Spirit: Khaibit
    7th Division of the Spirit: Khab

GEB, the 10 sphere or faculty houses 2 of these "divisions", the Khab and the Khaibit.

The Khab is what is known as the "physical" body. It's important to point out that there is no distinction between the physical and the spiritual. The physical body is simply the densest part of Man's Spirit.

The Khaibit is the "body of electro-magnetic forces from which proceeds our emotions, sense perceptions, sensuality, sensory and motor nervous power. Also called the "Animal Spirit" it is that which animates us, makes us to be "alive" on the physical plane. Also called the Breath of Life...

SHEM HETEP

Req Em Ab

i think i'm high

this is good stuff....thanks....more please....

Realness

basically the TOL is a blueprint.
    its a schematic that describes the multiple dimensions of existence(matter/energy).

"science", over 5000 years later, has come to the same conclusion that ancient africans did:
    everything in the universe is made up of a homogeneous material that physically manifests in the form of matter or energy.

in quantum theory, this "stuff" is called Quantum Foam. KMT(egypt) called it Neter, (sorta-kinda, its more than this, because by definition, neter has no definition. it is what it is. its the raw material for reality. since it has yet to manifest as matter or energy, the basic of basic forms of reality, we have no means of defining neter.

so on one end of the timeline of the creation of reality, we have Neter, the undifferentiated matter/energy (undefined "stuff/foam"). on the other end of the timeline, we have man, an energy construct that has the ability to alter, mold and command the fabric of reality.

the TOL breaks down the metrics of this process.

Geb is the 1st dimension.
    LIFE
    on the elementary level, Geb is what we consider the state of being alive.
    keep in mind that being "alive", as it pertains to man, comes with certain baggage.

the physical construct exerts forces of its own, a side effect of biological automation. the body has instincts, drives and base programming that serve as the "running engine".
    from infancy-14years our actions and motivation is rooted in this sphere.

Quote Originally Posted by Urban_Journalz View Post
    I only know the names of the spheres from the Kabbalistic perspecitve, so I'll refer to the 10th sphere under the Hebrew name of Malkuth (maal kooth).

Along with being born into this sphere, we also have to not only understand the sphere, but also make a conscious effort to climb the tree and rise to the first sphere of Kether. The God-Head. Thus returning to our roots as sparks of the Divine Fire.

Many, countless lessons can be learned in Malkuth. I say, "in", because, according to the ancient teachings, meditation upon a specific sphere enables one to enter it. Either through a trance or through dream-state. Once there, we are able to learn from the Heavenly beings that are inhabiting whatever sphere we've chosen to contact.

The Flower of Life is a bug-out by itself, because simple meditation upon that symbol brings profound insight and growth. Provided one is dedicated enough to practice diligently and believe in his or her own power.

kabbalah, literally translated, means "hidden". their teachings were passed orally and were kept confidential. personally i think it also applies to the origin which is still kept hidden. i was reading a kabalah book a few weeks ago in the library...
    there was absolutely zero mention of KMT. the book actually claimed that the jews were the origin.
    the sephirot (TOL) is almost a verbatim duplicate.

its my understanding that in this sphere, knowledge is infinite but Geb, in and of itself, cannot visualize this knowledge into the concepts ness for understanding. you breathe, pump blood, experience emotion, etc, without having to "know" how to do so.

some interesting stuff
    cant wait to read more