Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Khemet: Tree of Life- Sphere 10 GEB

i think i'm high

bump for sphere2

Realness

Quote Originally Posted by James Crow ESQ View Post

kabbalah, literally translated, means "hidden". their teachings were passed orally and were kept confidential. personally i think it also applies to the origin which is still kept hidden. i was reading a kabalah book a few weeks ago in the library...
    there was absolutely zero mention of KMT. the book actually claimed that the jews were the origin.
    the sephirot (TOL) is almost a verbatim duplicate.

its my understanding that in this sphere, knowledge is infinite but Geb, in and of itself, cannot visualize this knowledge into the concepts ness for understanding. you breathe, pump blood, experience emotion, etc, without having to "know" how to do so.
    Do you recall the author of the book? Also, most books on Kabbalah don't mention Khem, for what I believe to be obvious reasons. I think that we should look past that though and concentrate more on the lessons themselves. The book that I'm reading on Kabbalah, by Dion Fortune called, "The Mystical Kabbalah", does the knowledge great justice. So much so, that at a few points she states that she is well aware of the consequences of giving away the true secrets of this art, and therefore will not do so. At the same time, she also gives away vital clues that she says she knows some people will be angry at her for doing. Her reason? She says, "If, as is very possible, the student is able to come to the hidden knowledge through the fews keys that I give him, can anyone say that he is not entitled to them?"

I think teachers like her are important, because she gives all kinds of correlations. From what is abundant in Greek and Khemetic mythologies, to giving the reasons for why the Christian faith is lacking in the area of occult/metaphysical science.

The explanation you seem to be giving is of microcosmic origin. Seeing as I've never studied the Khemetic TOL, it is very interesting indeed. Since the TOL can be approached from the microcosmic and macrocosmic perspectives, could you build more on what the Khemetic Teachings say as far as the macrocosm is concerned?

Peace
    "Die before you die."-Prophet Muhammad (Pbuh)

PRODIGAL SUN

I thought Kabbalah was Haram??

EDIT: And I think it's called 'Hidden' 'cause it's 'The UnSeen' or 'Forbidden Knowledge'

Quote Originally Posted by Sham-iLL View Post
    I thought Kabbalah was Haram??

EDIT: And I think it's called 'Hidden' 'cause it's 'The UnSeen' or 'Forbidden Knowledge'
    Peace,

Kabbalah is not haram. It's only haram to those who don't know what it is and those who automatically place it under the column of heathen-magic. There should be a known difference between the magic of a magician and the magic of an adept, such as Merlin or Thoth. A magician usually gets his or her knowledge from the evil forces. An adept gets thier teachings from The Holy Beings, which is why we always see magicians, while adepts are thought to be the stuff of legend. They never made a wanton display of their power, because they knew that it wasn't a toy. It was a gift to be used in the service of all creation. Not just mankind. That's why we always see magicians. Meanwhile adepts are made to be the stuff of myth and legend, when an adept's skill would make a laughing stock of a magician's.

If Kabbalah isn't the most powerful of these systems, it is definitely the most complete. To build further on why it can't be Haram, for every sphere, there are attached these qualities:

1. One of the Names of God.
    2. The Name of an Arch Angel.

In order to enter the selected sphere through the higher of the four worlds...(the above mentioned being Atziluth and Briah. The ones not mentioned being Yetzirah and Assiah) you would have to use these Names. Otherwise, learning and enlightenment would be impossible. You would enter, but with no one to guide you through.

Thus, with such a system, in order to wield it's full capacity, one would have to be righteous. They would have to be among the very, very few, who devote their lives to the cause of all causes. We see plainly then, why most people use the lower forms of magic. It's the difference between a Jedi and a Sith. It's much harder to use The Force for the good of all creatures than it is to use it for your own personal gains.

The First Sphere is called Kether. The Crown. In this sphere is nothing but pure holy light. It is this Holy light that emanates all other spheres below down to the tenth.

So you see, Kabbalah in itself isn't evil. It's like anything else, it can indeed be used for evil, but if you use it for good, you'll experience it's and your own full potential.

Also, as far as forbidden knowledge, this isn't so because if it was forbidden, we wouldn't know about it. Consider The Verse of The Throne and the part that reads, "....and they (mankind) can grasp only that part of His knowledge as He Wills.." With that in mind, I believe that some of us were obviously meant to grasp this part of His Knowledge.

Peace
    Last edited by Urban_Journalz; 09-13-2009 at 05:49 PM. Reason: A good one....

PRODIGAL SUN

Quote Originally Posted by Urban_Journalz View Post
    Peace,

Kabbalah is not haram. It's only haram to those who don't know what it is and those who automatically place it under the column of heathen-magic. There should be a known difference between the magic of a magician and the magic of an adept, such as Merlin or Thoth. A magician usually gets his or her knowledge from the evil forces. An adept gets thier teachings from The Holy Beings, which is why we always see magicians, while adepts are thought to be the stuff of legend. They never made a wanton display of their power, because they knew that it wasn't a toy. It was a gift to be used in the service of all creation. Not just mankind. That's why we always see magicians. Meanwhile adepts are made to be the stuff of myth and legend, when an adept's skill would make a laughing stock of a magician's.

If Kabbalah isn't the most powerful of these systems, it is definitely the most complete. To build further on why it can't be Haram, for every sphere, there are attached these qualities:

1. One of the Names of God.
    2. The Name of an Arch Angel.

In order to enter the selected sphere through the higher of the four worlds...(the above mentioned being Atziluth and Briah. The ones not mentioned being Yetzirah and Assiah) you would have to use these Names. Otherwise, learning and enlightenment would be impossible. You would enter, but with no one to guide you through.

Thus, with such a system, in order to wield it's full capacity, one would have to be righteous. They would have to be among the very, very few, who devote their lives to the cause of all causes. We see plainly then, why most people use the lower forms of magic. It's the difference between a Jedi and a Sith. It's much harder to use The Force for the good of all creatures than it is to use it for your own personal gains.

The First Sphere is called Kether. The Crown. In this sphere is nothing but pure holy light. It is this Holy light that emanates all other spheres below down to the tenth.

So you see, Kabbalah in itself isn't evil. It's like anything else, it can indeed be used for evil, but if you use it for good, you'll experience it's and your own full potential.

Also, as far as forbidden knowledge, this isn't so because if it was forbidden, we wouldn't know about it. Consider The Verse of The Throne and the part that reads, "....and they (mankind) can grasp only that part of His knowledge as He Wills.." With that in mind, I believe that some of us were obviously meant to grasp this part of His Knowledge.

Peace
    I see... But isn't this still interacting with The Unseen?

I see... But isn't this still interacting with The Unseen?
    Indeed it is. However, there are both positive and negative aspects to the unseen. A lot of Imams and Sheikhs would have us believe that all that encompasses The Unseen is to be left alone. Personally, for Muslims, I believe that we should follow not only what is laid down in The Qur'an, but also our own intuition as well, so long as it doesn't conflict with Islam. The first thing that Gabriel told RasulAllah (pbuh) was, "Iqra!" or, "Read!" That's one of my own personal rules. Always learn and always learn in depth. That way, you know if you're doing something against God's Law or not.

The Unseen can never be entirely grasped by mankind. However, I believe that certain aspects of The Unseen were not only meant for us to learn about, but also that many parts of The Unseen are a vital part of our existence. We have but to look at The Ancient Egyptians, Aztecs, Mayans, Druids, Celts, etc. to see that all throughout history, our ancestors have always been one with parts of THe Unseen that most people these days would consider to be the stuff of fantasy. Telekinesis, ESP, Astral Projection, chakra balancing, reaching Nirvana, etc. Recall when 9th Prince said on, "Red Dawn", "Psychic predictions are really the imitations of the minds of Egyptians."

My point is this, the bulk of our existence, and the existence of everything else is well past what can be picked up by the 5 senses. There's a book you should pick up called, "The Divine Matrix" by one Gregg Braden. Fantastic book that breaks down quantum theory in a clear and exciting way. I'm not saying do something that will get you in trouble, I'm saying don't cut yourself short of discovering your true potential because of what another person may or may not have said because 9 times out of 10, they know what I've said to be true and don't want anyone outside of thier ranks to dive into it.

Again, remember that the Sith Lord held a high position in the political world and no one suspected him until it was too late. Give it a shot. You may be surprised.

Peace.

a lot of what you posted about kabbalah is why i have "beef" with it.

the mysticism. (why keep secrets?)

the separation of man and the divine. (why do i need a guide to the next sphere? god resides within me. he is my guide)

right now i want to stay focused on the micro just because things can get off track. i will be happy to go the macro route once i'm done. i personally think the micro is a lil more palatable to the unfamiliar.

oh let me add that i do like the kabbalah for its preservation purposes but there are reasons why its a lil distorted but those reasons will murk up this discussion and i dont want to go there at this moment.

a lot of what you posted about kabbalah is why i have "beef" with it.

the mysticism. (why keep secrets?)

the separation of man and the divine. (why do i need a guide to the next sphere? god resides within me. he is my guide)

right now i want to stay focused on the micro just because things can get off track. i will be happy to go the macro route once i'm done. i personally think the micro is a lil more palatable to the unfamiliar.
    The only guess I could make as to why they keep secrets, is probably to keep the less-developed minds away from it. Minds that may use it for evil. But that's just a guess. It's probably more a thing of, "This is ours and you have no rights to it." Which is why I liked Dion Fortune's book on it, because she took a bit of a renegade route as far as teaching it in such a detailed form to what would be dubbed, "Outsiders".

The mention of a seperation from man and The Divine is due to the fall of Adam, which, accortding to Kabbalah, put us into the 10th and lowest sphere and the first and most material world. God is indeed within us all, the lesson as far as guides though, is that although we may know something, we always need someone or something to clarify what may otherwise be either misunderstood or not understood at all. No two pairs of eyes see the same colors.

I feel you on the micro-aspect being more palatable too.

oh let me add that i do like the kabbalah for its preservation purposes but there are reasons why its a lil distorted but those reasons will murk up this discussion and i dont want to go there at this moment.
    When you post 'em, we'll build on it. Still a ill thread son.

Peace.

PRODIGAL SUN

Isn't cooperating with the unseen haram though? I'm awfully curious about this Kabbalah stuff and I wanna try it, but I wanna go to heaven too and I do not wanna be breaking laws that Allah has passed down... I don't want to practice Kabbalah and then fall in love with light and then all of a sudden it's lucifer just like when someone becomes 33rd degree freemason and accepts lucifer as their god... Man I wanna do good stuff we need to save the world and stuff but I don't wan to be breaking therules ... I need to still respect Allah's guidelines... From what I understood from the Quran is that were not allowed to interact with the unseen it all and not practice anything occult... Mysticism sounds like occult... I don't know I'm so confused

Quote Originally Posted by Urban_Journalz View Post
    Indeed it is. However, there are both positive and negative aspects to the unseen. A lot of Imams and Sheikhs would have us believe that all that encompasses The Unseen is to be left alone. Personally, for Muslims, I believe that we should follow not only what is laid down in The Qur'an, but also our own intuition as well, so long as it doesn't conflict with Islam. The first thing that Gabriel told RasulAllah (pbuh) was, "Iqra!" or, "Read!" That's one of my own personal rules. Always learn and always learn in depth. That way, you know if you're doing something against God's Law or not.

The Unseen can never be entirely grasped by mankind. However, I believe that certain aspects of The Unseen were not only meant for us to learn about, but also that many parts of The Unseen are a vital part of our existence. We have but to look at The Ancient Egyptians, Aztecs, Mayans, Druids, Celts, etc. to see that all throughout history, our ancestors have always been one with parts of THe Unseen that most people these days would consider to be the stuff of fantasy. Telekinesis, ESP, Astral Projection, chakra balancing, reaching Nirvana, etc. Recall when 9th Prince said on, "Red Dawn", "Psychic predictions are really the imitations of the minds of Egyptians."

My point is this, the bulk of our existence, and the existence of everything else is well past what can be picked up by the 5 senses. There's a book you should pick up called, "The Divine Matrix" by one Gregg Braden. Fantastic book that breaks down quantum theory in a clear and exciting way. I'm not saying do something that will get you in trouble, I'm saying don't cut yourself short of discovering your true potential because of what another person may or may not have said because 9 times out of 10, they know what I've said to be true and don't want anyone outside of thier ranks to dive into it.

Again, remember that the Sith Lord held a high position in the political world and no one suspected him until it was too late. Give it a shot. You may be surprised.

Peace.

...born of a future war Face of the Golden Falcon's Avatar

P.E.A.C.E and Blessings SHAM-iLL...

Isn't cooperating with the unseen haram though? I'm awfully curious about this Kabbalah stuff and I wanna try it, but I wanna go to heaven too and I do not wanna be breaking laws that Allah has passed down...
    It's saddening that this sort of mindset has people afraid of something that could very well save their soul.

I may not be able to communicate with you on an appropriate level being that I have little to no background in Islam, but I can say that no "thing" has a quality in and of itself. It's quality is derived from it's interaction with other "things". I.e the Tree of Life (qabbalah) is neither good nor bad. It's quality is derived from whom ever is utilizing it. You strive for righteousness, yes? Then how can the Tree of Life hold anything but righteous qualities when you use it?

A sword can either protect the innocent or slaughter the innocent!

SHEM HETEP

Req Em Ab

so are we ready for 9?

PRODIGAL SUN

I see what you are saying, but how do you know thats the real tree of life? In islam, it is forbidden to practice the occult, that is why I am confused. If this whole Kabbalah thing is good then why would it not be allowed in an islamic way of life? Is it really occult? Practicing The Unseen is forbidden in Islam, it doesn't mention that there is good or bad ways of practicing it- it just says do not practice it...

I'd also like to know what good does it bring by practicing this stuff?

Quote Originally Posted by Face of the Golden Falcon View Post
    P.E.A.C.E and Blessings SHAM-iLL...

It's saddening that this sort of mindset has people afraid of something that could very well save their soul.

I may not be able to communicate with you on an appropriate level being that I have little to no background in Islam, but I can say that no "thing" has a quality in and of itself. It's quality is derived from it's interaction with other "things". I.e the Tree of Life (qabbalah) is neither good nor bad. It's quality is derived from whom ever is utilizing it. You strive for righteousness, yes? Then how can the Tree of Life hold anything but righteous qualities when you use it?

A sword can either protect the innocent or slaughter the innocent!

SHEM HETEP

so are we ready for 9?
    bring on chamber numba 9

geb is an easily understood sphere by all imo

Isn't cooperating with the unseen haram though? I'm awfully curious about this Kabbalah stuff and I wanna try it, but I wanna go to heaven too and I do not wanna be breaking laws that Allah has passed down... I don't want to practice Kabbalah and then fall in love with light and then all of a sudden it's lucifer just like when someone becomes 33rd degree freemason and accepts lucifer as their god... Man I wanna do good stuff we need to save the world and stuff but I don't wan to be breaking therules ... I need to still respect Allah's guidelines... From what I understood from the Quran is that were not allowed to interact with the unseen it all and not practice anything occult... Mysticism sounds like occult... I don't know I'm so confused
    Peace akhi. Ramadan Mubarak.

In truth, if you look at the title, "The Unseen", Allah (SWT) and His Angels are incorporated therein. I understand whole-heartedly where you're coming from, in not wanting to break any of Allah's laws, or to be misled into believing something is good when it's evil. This is another reason why I urge you to simply study this art and come to your own conclusion regarding it. That's exactly what I did. I believe it's Surah Luqman, I can't remember the verse, but Allah tells us, "Have you (mankind) not seen that I have subjected everything in the heavens and the earth to your use?" The word, "everything" would definitely encompass the good and the bad, however, this and a few other arts that would be considered questionable by the high-ranking people in Al-Islam are, I believe, not only the good of The Unseen, but also the very weapons that mankind needs to combat the evils that are facing us on a global scale.

The Illuminati are well informed of these arts, but, to touch on what Face said earlier, this can either be used for good or evil. Hypothetically speaking, since you have the intention to use this for good, the aforementioned people could never be as powerful or influencial as you, because as you know, we are judged by our intentions.

Concentrate on The Qur'an akhi. While there is abundant knowledge in Sunnah and Hadith, we have seen and heard about, "weak translations", such as music being evil, etc. The Qur'an is the only book that Allah said would be protected. If you keep Islam as your cornerstone, should you decide to go forth and learn the occult/mystical arts, you have no chance of being subject to worshipping any beings in the spheres or The Light itself. Why? Because even now, you know that those beings and that light are but creations. You have but to recite Al-Fatihah before beginning your meditation. Keep Frankincense burning also, as this repels all evil.

As far as what this could bring you, think of it as a stepping stone. A stair on the road of perfection. Now, while perfection can never be attained, that's what makes it so ill. You'll never get there, but you'll be well beyond the people that don't even try to reach it. Power, enlightenment, all of these things and much more are at your disposal. Again though, keep Islam as your foundation. Without it, you'll forget that this knowledge is a gift. You'll start to believe that you own the world and there will be no punishment. Just like The Freemasons.

Ask The Most High to guide you, and know that He will. Especially if your purpose is a good one.

Sallam