Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Khemet: Tree of Life- Sphere 10 GEB

Great thread

dang nobody answer my question

...born of a future war Face of the Golden Falcon's Avatar

^
    Peace Fatal...

...apologies for not repsonding. I haven't actually looked into the Qabbalah all that much so I probably cannot give a real comprehensive answer. From what I can see they are extremely similar which is to be expected as they are both systems of cosmology. As well as the fact that with the Kamitic tree of life that is presented by Ra Un Nefer Amen he has arranged what was called the PAUT NETERU (aka Company of the Gods) into the traditional qabbalic tree of life symbol:

I am unsure of where the TOL diagram originates and certainly from what I know it does not have it's origins in Kamit. However, obviously the diagram is simply a tool for ease of relaying the understanding of the Tree of Life system. I do remember Ra Un Nefer Amen stating that he disagreed with some of the placings of the spheres on the traditional tree of life there fore the two diagrams (Kamitic and traditonal Qabbalic) will not exactly match up). As I said I haven't studied the Qabbalah enough to be able to tell you if Amen's interpretation makes more sense or not (I assume though it does, but that's my bias comming through)

Hope that helps somewhat.

HETEPU

Req Em Ab

...born of a future war Face of the Golden Falcon's Avatar

On a side note Style's Kamitic TOL threads need be resurrected. We still got 9 more sphere's to get through!

Here is the link to the thread on the next sphere; Auset.

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/sho...ighlight=auset

If I get time over the next few days I might start up one on the next sphere SEBEK the 8th.

HETEPU

Req Em Ab

here what i learn as far as the connection with that of the qabbalah and the metu neter and the neter heru

the kemetic deity heru does not differ from the metu neter. because of the meaning of the word metu neter. it means the words of nature or the words of god the meaning implies that the carvings on the walls of egypt are divine words inspired from the gods in some ways you can look at it as the language of god woven into stone. now the 10 sephiroths from the so call holy kabbalah was taken from the 9 Enniadds of ancient Kemet the 10th Sephiroth amen was add to the Kabbalahlistic chart by the so call Hebrews the tree of life was taken rigth from the Kemetic mystery schools the 10 Sephiroths or the 9 deitys of ancient kemet make up the 9 fatuity of your spiritual self so keep in mind that all spiritual science comes out of egypt
    Last edited by Fatal Guillotine; 12-21-2011 at 09:31 AM.

style you still dealing with this

Bodhi Tree

PRODIGAL SUN

I read the 1st volume of Metu Neter and a little of the second. They were both incredible books. Unfortunetly i lost them in a flood. Im thinking the tree of life symbolizes the human body and adds more chakra points. I would also like to say that the further down the tree a person goes, the less they deal with seperation and they further themselves from their animal spirit to becoming Ausar. Although at times the animal part is neccessary for survival. The story of Set killing his father and seperating his body into a certain number of pieces because he operated at lower faculties, is a great explanation, story and metaphor for peoples misconduct and inspiration for me to keep peaceful.

The Smell of The Future LORD NOSE's Avatar

up

up indeed

9 enneads like to build on this more