Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Eddie Griffin

-

Check out Eddie Griffin as a bad guy in Urban Justice movie with Steven Seagal and Danny Trejo. That's a good movie and i got it on dvd. I also liked his Dysfunktional Family stand up movie and i liked him in Jason's Lyric movie with my baby Jada Pinkett, Allen Payne, Bokeem Woodbine, Treach of Naughty By Nature and Forest Whitaker.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

'

Check out Eddie Griffin as a bad guy in Urban Justice movie with Steven Seagal and Danny Trejo. That's a good movie and i got it on dvd. I also liked his Dysfunktional Family.
    No.

What he said about God in that video was very interesting, I like his philosophy about religion and the universe.

-

Eagle Eye, who cares what you don't wanna see.

The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

'

I wanna see how long it takes you to figure out how to use a redbox machine.

-

Redbox movie vending machine will eventually go outta business LOL.

{>____<}

I generally think artists are intelligent. An individual who has the mental ability to create something new to millions of people is in fact great!

-

You're right but I don't think Redbox movies vending machine will be in business long. Check out Eddie Griffin's interview on Vlad tv when he talks about rapper Master P gave him a million dollars to do Foolish movie which was good. He said that's the first time a person has given him that much money to do a movie and it was independent.

-

Check out Eddie's interview on Vlad tv about Hollywood being racist towards black actors. He talked about what happened when him and Malcolm Jamal Warner of The Cosby Show had a tv show called Malcolm and Eddie. Eddie talked about how the majority of the writers for the show were white and he said him and Malcolm had a problem with that. He said how are white writers gonna write a script for a black tv show? LOL. He said remember the tv show Cheers? He said you mean to tell me that blacks don't drink alcohol because there wasn't one black person on that show hahahahahahahahahahaha. He's right.

-

I love Charles Barkley hahahahahahahahahaha. I would fuck him. lol