Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Michael Jordan is ungrateful and bitter?

Banned

yea, Jordan is brutal.

His commericals really did wonders for him.

He ruined Kwame Brown...absolutely brutalized him in practice.

He is a great basketball player, and probably decent in most other competitive sports.

But that doesn't mean he's a good dude or even needs to be to be successful in such things.

I hated that fuck when he played cuz he beat us, not cuz he talked shit or was a dick.

He backed it up on the court.

Its like when Deshawn Stevenson tries to talk shit about LeBron, but onlly winds up gettin dogged. No one cares.

I mean, i think Jordan is the last of a generation. THe vets freezing him out of the All Star game did that probablly cuz the young buck wasnt giving them respect...but he never bowed and used it as motivation.

I dont understand the bitterness cuz he did win it all. He has the props from EVERYONE.

Even a jordan hater like myself bowed to his greatness....

Like all these haters will eventually do for LeBron after they get off Kobe's dick.

Thats how it works.

Everyone was hating Kobe 10 years ago, callin him a suburban pussy, lovin it when Childs punched him in the throat, but now those same hates are ON HIS DICK HARD.

-

I read a article about his speech in the newspaper and i read a article about it at Yahoo.com. The guy who wrote the article for Yahoo was very critical of what Jordan said. I didn't see anything wrong with his speech. Jordan is the greatest NBA player of all time and nobody else will ever be better than him. There's been a lot of great players but i haven't seen anybody do the amazing things he's done on the basketball court. The dude has so many great highlights. I still watch his highlights sometimes on the NBA dvd's i have and i'm just amazed at the shots he's made. He also dunked on a lot of people LOL. I remember when he dunked on Tree Rollins and after the dunk, Michael's teammate Charles Oakley pointed at Tree LOL. LOL@NickyTooch hating Jordan because he used to beat Cleveland all the time hahahahahahahahahahaha. Cleveland had a good team back then when he beat them in 89 when he made the game winning shot over Craig Ehlo. I was mad that Cleveland lost that year too because i was a fan of Ron Harper, Brad Daugherty, Mark Price, Larry Nance, John(Hot Rod)Williams.

Banned

LOL...im a fan of the Cavs of course im going to be mad we lost.

When i was in Detroit for the Cavs sweep, there were kids who were hating on LeBron saying he's not good because they were bitter. But they will learn, just like i did.