Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tribute Thread

Default Tribute Thread

Man i remember this place in it's hayday, a random collection of growing emcees, sharpening their darts and forging their blades, the house helped develop a lot of us develop lyrically.

Most have left the nest for bigger and better things, music videos, contracts and live performances, but i would like the house to remember some of the all time wu-corp greats who used to spar in here together.

-Bloodyhookz
    -Spokenn
    -mx1
    -nasty nak
    -bigot hitman
    -the ghost
    -sinapse
    - king author
    - sleep sinatra
    - devamps
    - graveyard shifter
    - mouse
    - noble scity (illy vas, crucial the guillotine, iron fingaz, AND kaotny)
    - maximus
    - uncle bungle

Peace to you all, if any of you pop in now and again pm me, we gotta organize some revival battles, plus some callabos are in order.

Feel free to add anyone i missed.
    Bank heist in Kathmandu, it was a slaughter
    The day Buddha was born it rained tea instead of water

thanx fam..apreciated

no offense...but the hayday was before u joined...thats when shit was crazy in here...eloels, but all those people u listed get props.

i think text battles all together just died in a lot places.

The Lyrical Anomaly

text battles all together died in a lot of places because instead of comign in and voting, people (including the MOD of the section) would rather post in a tribute thread

i explained why i seldom vote here....just shut the fuck up...thats not why text battles died...its because u suck.

. oh my . .

The Lyrical Anomaly

aww

someone is mad they got called out

i've never seen you explain why you don't vote here, all i know is nobody votes here, not even the moderator..........if a section is dead, even the moderator not participating in it, why is that person a moderator and why is the section still there?

are you still a MOD because nobody has 'battled' you for the spot yet? cause that's kind of lame in itself, especially since i heard it was fixed....

you obviously havent heard anything, u fuckin idiot...i couldnt give a shit less if i got "called out" how bout this, im not voting because i dont want to...how the fuck r u gonna say its dead cuz i dont vote? sounds like someones mad cuz their particular threads getting no attention..lmao, what a loser...im a mod not a miracle maker or a guidance counselor....Uatu protocol motherfucker..Uatu protocol

The Lyrical Anomaly

i'm not mad about anything, logic says the one cursing up a storm and calling names would be the angry one

the reason the section is dead is because nobody votes on anything.......if people were voting, more people would be battling........since you're one of the people who doesn't vote, you're part of the problem.........

there's also the fact that, for some reason, you guys limit callouts to a single, hardly-checked thread.......nobody gets to battle because nobody sees callouts......if they do see callouts, and they do drop their verses, nobody votes on it so they don't want to battle anymore......

pretty simple honestly

oh, and yes, i did hear that........i could be completely wrong, but i did hear that

heres the scoop, taint-lick...i was going to be made mod, but ENG found it funny to fuck with my head by making it seem like i needed to win a battle to get it. pretty simple

secondly..ur right, if i dont vote i contribute to this forums death in someway...but ur implying (by saying, not even the mod of this section votes) that i should be voting more or something...like my vote is so important...when in actuallity, i dont lke voting because i am mod...it unfair, i prefer to maintain a neutral stance.....and as for that pesky rule...its not my fuckin rule.....

logic didnt do much for u because im in a room with 4 people who are joining me in a laugh and pointing at ur posts...lmao.

The Lyrical Anomaly

you're in a room with four people and you're on an internet forum??

kk

i think that, paired with your vehement defending of your position speaks volumes on the status of your life at the moment

enjoy your dead section and the false notion that you're not part of the problem

Quote Originally Posted by Dusk View Post
    i dont lke voting because i am mod...it unfair, i prefer to maintain a neutral stance
    i can respect that.

Quote Originally Posted by daliff89 View Post
    you're in a room with four people and you're on an internet forum??

kk

i think that, paired with your vehement defending of your position speaks volumes on the status of your life at the moment

enjoy your dead section and the false notion that you're not part of the problem
    you mean despite the fact that i admitted it? (smh)