Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 LastLast

Thread: If you know your 9/11 Conspiracy shit

Quote Originally Posted by beautifulrock View Post
    Al Qaeda is a generic islamic term for a terrorist that we gave them. There is no such thing as an international organization called Al Qaeda. You mean to suggest that the Taliban attacked us on 9-11. At least if you are going to put up an argument know your facts. Al Qaeda literally means "the base" in arabic.

The name 'al-Qaeda' was established a long time ago by mere chance. The late Abu Ebeida El-Banashiri established the training camps for our mujahedeen against Russia's terrorism. We used to call the training camp al-Qaeda. The name stayed
    Ok. Bin Laden and his terrorist goons did it then. Better?

Irondan 2: Curly's Gold Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PALEHORSE View Post
    you either didnt read or understand the thread dan. and a good thing to do when recieving information from any media is to analyze who has a vested interest in you believing a certain way. its mind control. and they way politicians/media constantly rehash 9/11 as a tragedy is a form of psychological terrorism. i hope u get my point i know thats not exactly the right words for how they pesent the innformation. my interest iin you believing the truth that9/11 was an inside job is to help you and help me
    I honestly believe you are trying to help people and get to the truth, but I don't think you understand where I am coming from, and I also think youre kind of touched.
    --youreallfags.

Quote Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
    I'm sorry? Negro English? I think you mean Ebonics.

The ABBOTT

i dont get what you mean by touched. like bias? maybe i didnt read or understand you post completely but i saw you discuss things that other posters proved wrong. and for the most part i can understand where u and people like you come from because i used to think the same way generally.

Al Qaeda is a generic islamic term for a terrorist that we gave them. There is no such thing as an international organization called Al Qaeda. You mean to suggest that the Taliban attacked us on 9-11. At least if you are going to put up an argument know your facts. Al Qaeda literally means "the base" in arabic.

The name 'al-Qaeda' was established a long time ago by mere chance. The late Abu Ebeida El-Banashiri established the training camps for our mujahedeen against Russia's terrorism. We used to call the training camp al-Qaeda. The name stayed
    AQI is a real organization with a real structure. you islamist scumbag

I'm not Islamic, moron, and no it's not

Al Qaeda is to Foreign terrorist as Patriot is to domestic terrorist

It's a vague term created to give a name to an enemy whose boundaries don't exist....they were calling those guys in Indonesia Al Qaeda, and they had nothing at all to do with Bin Laden. SMH

....and Jihad means holy war....right?

Jihad (pronounced /dʒɪˈhɑːd/; Arabic: جهاد‎ [dʒiˈhæːd]), an Islamic term, is a religious duty of Muslims. In Arabic, the word jihād is a noun meaning "struggle."

you are an ill-informed dumbfuck. do you wanna give away your personality a little bit more for me bro? ... signature picture depicting Bush as Hellraiser..? you're a passive aggressive cumsucking hippie internet troll. no matter what I say will change your mind so perhaps one day you'll understand that AQ is physical and islam is a satanic cult fanatical about Death

in fact, do yourself a favor and read this, cover to cover (if you even have the capability to read & comprehend) so you won't look stupid again

http://www.amazon.com/Ghost-Wars-Afg.../dp/1594200076

The ABBOTT

Quote Originally Posted by eVoL View Post
    one day you'll understand that AQ is physical and islam is a satanic cult fanatical about Death

u see how they flip that shit on the masses?

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    Food For Thought, i don't even pay you any attention because i know you're a retard.

i don't understand what the fuck you're trying to say, bruh

you are an ill-informed dumbfuck. do you wanna give away your personality a little bit more for me bro? ... signature picture depicting Bush as Hellraiser..? you're a passive aggressive cumsucking hippie internet troll. no matter what I say will change your mind so perhaps one day you'll understand that AQ is physical and islam is a satanic cult fanatical about Death

in fact, do yourself a favor and read this, cover to cover (if you even have the capability to read & comprehend) so you won't look stupid again

Catholics are a satanic cult fanatical about death. Please don't address me like a fool when it's obvious you worship Fox news, it's pathetic.

The ABBOTT

i don't understand what the fuck you're trying to say, bruh
    i know you dont...yet. not a diss but its like trying to teach calculus to someoone that only knows addition

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    Food For Thought, i don't even pay you any attention because i know you're a retard.

Catholics are a satanic cult fanatical about death. Please don't address me like a fool when it's obvious you worship Fox news, it's pathetic.
    i get my news from longwarjournal.org it's updated daily.. with fatal attacks facilitated by religious fanaticism.. and i don't see any Catholic organizations, insurgencies, or splinter groups claiming responsbility for blowing up market places full of people buying bread and fruit

thanks though, bro.. also.. i get my news from Marines who wasted silly jihadist motherfuckers like you. so fuck yourself

i get my news from longwarjournal.org it's updated daily.. with fatal attacks facilitated by religious fanaticism.. and i don't see any Catholic organizations, insurgencies, or splinter groups claiming responsbility for blowing up market places full of people buying bread and fruit

thanks though, bro.. also.. i get my news from Marines who wasted silly jihadist motherfuckers like you. so fuck yourself
    You got your news from brainwashed marines? Good for you. Richard Clarke was on Bill Maher a couple of weeks ago saying the war on terror as we know it is a farce meant to give the US war machine something to use their weapons on and to trick the American public into giving their freedom away. Patriot act, suspension of Habeus Corpus....do these things mean anything to you, or are you completely retarded? Say all the nasty personal shit you want about me, it won't help your credibility one iota. This site has your number.

Here's your friend Bush's favorite retreat....

No, that isn't satanic at all...smh.
    Last edited by brock; 09-25-2009 at 07:04 PM.

look how fucking stupid you are? i tell you my news source after you assume i "worship Fox News" and you go after the Marine statement. cherry picking your arguments bro?

do me a favor and shut the fuck up..

oh and hold on, i'm not done LAUGHING OUT LOUD about your virtual inclination regarding anyone who disagrees with your stance on TERRORISM is automatically a Fox News-watching individual

get a life..