Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 LastLast

Thread: If you know your 9/11 Conspiracy shit

Does it anger you that Jesus made you a faggot?

Quote Originally Posted by beautifulrock View Post
    Good one. Yes I'm mad because you rejected me from the cool people's group. It has devastated my very existence.
    You're partly correct for once,

Yes you are angry about that, but i think you are only mildly angry about it.

You're more distressed by the fact that i make you angry, when all i'm doing is generally addressing the issues presented in this thread.

I didn't directly reference you, although it seems as though my posts prompted you to begin to start talking about me, and attempt, pitifully i might add, to attack my personal integrity.

All the evidence is pointing to you being touched.

No seriously PatSean, you talk about empirical evidence, but there really isn't any since it's all been tainted. The only thing left is motive. The reason why.

So it's Islaamic terrorists from Afghanistan, upset with us over our policies with Israel, attacked us because they believed that would "change our mind".

Yea, i suppose that's logical.

Hey PatSean, how come every time you look stupid in an argument, the other person becomes magically "furious". I'm sure this is just a homosexual over reaction to have being made fool of, but perhaps you can come up with some new shtick, it's getting really boring.

Say something like, ohhhh that Brock is really upset, he gots cauliflower growin in his basement, or look how mad Brock is, his dinette set doesn't even match his ottoman.

What nigga?

Quote Originally Posted by Sean Bateman View Post
    You're partly correct for once,

Yes you are angry about that, but i think you are only mildly angry about it.

You're more distressed by the fact that i make you angry, when all i'm doing is generally addressing the issues presented in this thread.

I didn't directly reference you, although it seems as though my posts prompted you to begin to start talking about me, and attempt, pitifully i might add, to attack my personal integrity.

All the evidence is pointing to you being touched.
    I'm touched you care enough about me to keep responding to my posts, it's sweet really.

Oh and by the way, you don't have any integrity, you're on a Wu-Tang website you loser, nobody takes anybody seriously, especially not you though, especially not you.
    Last edited by brock; 09-22-2009 at 08:20 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sean Bateman View Post
    [COLOR=PaleGreen]

I didn't directly reference you, although it seems as though my posts prompted you to begin to start talking about me, and attempt, pitifully i might add, to attack my personal integrity
    Think about who you're messaging with. This is what Rock does. He won't back off until there is no other option, and then you'll feel bad for making such a clown out of him. Rock is more emotional than the average user. Especially when he's wrong. Best not to get to arguing with him as he likes to argue vehemently about subjects he really doesn't know much about.

No seriously PatSean, you talk about empirical evidence, but there really isn't any since it's all been tainted. The only thing left is motive. The reason why.

So it's Islaamic terrorists from Afghanistan, upset with us over our policies with Israel, attacked us because they believed that would "change our mind".

Yea, i suppose that's logical.

Hey PatSean, how come every time you look stupid in an argument, the other person becomes magically "furious". I'm sure this is just a homosexual over reaction to have being made fool of, but perhaps you can come up with some new shtick, it's getting really boring.

Say something like, ohhhh that Brock is really upset, he gots cauliflower growin in his basement, or look how mad Brock is, his dinette set doesn't even match his ottoman.

What nigga?
    And there it is, finally, you agree with me.

That wasn't so hard, was it?

The whole "you're furious" thing is no shtick, it's just what is happening right now, with you.

You're a very angry guy right now, and you continually feel the need to defray attention by insulting me.

I mean, that's clear evidence that you're angry.

Quote Originally Posted by Embryonic Crusadah View Post
    Think about who you're messaging with. This is what Rock does. He won't back off until there is no other option, and then you'll feel bad for making such a clown out of him. Rock is more emotional than the average user. Especially when he's wrong. Best not to get to arguing with him as he likes to argue vehemently about subjects he really doesn't know much about.
    Yeah i know, i just like to try and end these things amicably, and now that we've reached agreement, there shouldn't be anymore problems.

But i know what you mean, this is a guy who exploded in rage about 'positive' medical test results, only to find out he didn't even know what that meant.

I mean, i'm loath to be derisive towards him, but he really needs to put some more thought into his posts, especially if he's going to take others people's posts so seriously.

Shem Hotep god.

Hey look they've ganged up. Now I feel really important.

Not this defensive attitude again.

Come on brock, i thought we were getting somewhere here.

I'm furious, you won something, blah blah blah blah blah. Good stuff. Your day is complete now.

?

I haven't won anything, we have come to an agreement, when before you felt the need to insult me after i posted my opinion on the matter at hand in this thread.

You have now realised that you agree with me, and that's that.

No one has won.

I agree that you're a douchebag that listens to really really shitty music and feels morally and intellectual superior to everybody else even though you're an imbecile. We agree on that. No offense though. LOL faggot.
    Last edited by brock; 09-22-2009 at 09:12 AM.

say i'm angry and stuff and make it 5 paragraphs long. Then put up a fake picture of me and call me doughy. This will surely anger me because I've never heard that before.

I agree that you're a douchebag that listens to really really shitty music and feels morally and intellectual superior to everybody else even though you're an imbecile. We agree on that. No offense though. LOL faggot.
    say i'm angry and stuff and make it 5 paragraphs long. Then put up a fake picture of me and call me doughy. This will surely anger me because I've never heard that before.

From what i can tell, this makes nearly 10 pieces of empirical evidence suggesting quite serious anger from brock.

Your constant assertion that i think i'm better than everyone has been addressed twice now, but if you must ask again, i'll repeat myself.

I do not think i am superior to everyone. I don't think i'm superior to most people (here or elsewhere), or more intelligent than most people.

I just know that i am superior (morally and intellectually) to you however.

LOL this is fun. I say one thing, he says the exact opposite. I'm doing it just to see if he will continue to embarrass himself by defending something that isn't even real. I don't think you're stupid or a homo. I don't think you are any less intelligent than I. I just know how to get you to react to something that doesn't even exist. I allow you to embarrass yourself for no other reason than it amuses me. I got you to respond to something fake for two whole pages. That's not stupid at all? Is it?

Go ahead, say something. Keep feeding me.