Thread: So why was my Ason Jones thread closed?

Default So why was my Ason Jones thread closed?

I was waiting for someone to explain how Ason Jones fits the theme of Cuban Linx and Hollow Dartz locked it before anyone could. Any reasoning behind that?

Banned

Hollow Dartz is a fucking bitch, seriously, how she ever made moderator status is beyond me even though the pre-requisite to become a moderator on this website is to be homotional about everything. Eric/Visions is the only non Admin/Super Mod who isn't a fucking cry baby.

So, the lesson you have learned is to never criticise or go against the grain as it is not allowed.

Posts by The Hound are signed TH.

Quoting ≠ Agreement.

Bump. Why did this emotional 19 year old get mod powers? He can't even buy a beer.

i need that mod power.
    i think i fit the profile.

Veteran Member

Quote Originally Posted by Energy Turtle View Post
    Hollow Dartz is a fucking bitch, seriously, how she ever made moderator status is beyond me even though the pre-requisite to become a moderator on this website is to be homotional about everything. Eric/Visions is the only non Admin/Super Mod who isn't a fucking cry baby.

So, the lesson you have learned is to never criticise or go against the grain as it is not allowed.

co sign

peace boner

Quote Originally Posted by Luz7533 View Post
    I was waiting for someone to explain how Ason Jones fits the theme of Cuban Linx and Hollow Dartz locked it before anyone could. Any reasoning behind that?
    lies
    i gave you thorough explanation within that thread

give up on your ason jones song beef already

I don't consider myself a cry baby. lol

Ok Mumm Ra just to be nice explain it to me one more time.

How does Ason Jones fit in the middle of Rae's theme album?

Every other song is Rae in character talking about selling coke, doing mafia stuff. Stuff that Rae DOES NOT DO IN REAL LIFE.

Ason Jones is Rae NOT in character talking 100% about real to life stuff relating to ODB. Everything in the song is fact, not made up crime stories.

It's the only song on the album that isn't in character. It's the only song on the album that doesn't follow the theme. It's in the middle of the album

Conclusion

ASON JONES IS OUT OF PLACE IN THE MIDDLE OF THE ALBUM

Who cares, Its like saying how does Ice Cream fit on the first OB4CL

^^^exactly
    luz you're coming off like an idiot
    to extend the movie/theme comparison which you've already taken to far...i guess mafia movies can't show funeral scenes, wedding scenes, etc because they don't conform to the theme?
    it's not a fucking story, it's an album--how does house of flying daggers fit with a mafiosos theme?
    the track is one of the best on the album and deserves a place regardless of if he's talking about crack or guns

gtfoh

Don't grab my jacket dunn Hollow Dartz's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Pandemic View Post
    ^^^exactly
    luz you're coming off like an idiot
    to extend the movie/theme comparison which you've already taken to far...i guess mafia movies can't show funeral scenes, wedding scenes, etc because they don't conform to the theme?
    it's not a fucking story, it's an album--how does house of flying daggers fit with a mafiosos theme?
    the track is one of the best on the album and deserves a place regardless of if he's talking about crack or guns

gtfoh
    Exactly. Stop Bitching and get over it. And get off my dick Energy Turtle lol wtf is that anyway?
    Only a few years ago Hip Hop purists may have felt superior listening to hard core while their less enlightened companions snacked on commercial rap. As Shaolin research began to point out the overwhelming benefits of raw production, true hip hop enthusiasts started turning back to traditional styles. Wu-Tang in particular, has been shown to myriad beneficial effects, from warding off ignorance and poverty to reducing the risk of incarceration and death.