View Poll Results: Sunny Winters as Mod of KTL?

Voters
28. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yay

15 53.57%
  • Nay

8 28.57%
  • Gay

5 17.86%
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Get rid of Sunny Winters as Mod of KTL

I have never disrespected anyone on this site and i am offended at the accusation.

The ABBOTT

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    Food For Thought, i don't even pay you any attention because i know you're a retard.

Irondan 2: Curly's Gold Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by James Crow ESQ View Post
    dan,

Yes, Gavin, you typed my name. Congratulations.

You hate my godly knowledge because you're all sparkle and no substance.

Your envy is not becoming.
    --youreallfags.

Quote Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
    I'm sorry? Negro English? I think you mean Ebonics.

The ABBOTT

do you really believe the shit you say? im just curious.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    Food For Thought, i don't even pay you any attention because i know you're a retard.

Quote Originally Posted by TSA View Post
    idk why your all blaming sunny, he's doing what visions and prolif commissioned him to.

look at this situation

visions is an internet activist against censorship but on the internet the only place he has the power to effect anything he promotes censorship

same with prolif

and sunny is an internet activist against white supremacy but does the bidding of white internet forum moderators in the only place he has power to effect anything
    you know how derrick likes to pretend he understands how things happen in the real world but to anyone who has any bit of knowledge on what he's addressing they instantly recognize he's full of shit? No different from him speaking on how this site is run.

And the irony of a black dude in nebraska who will call the cops on you for sending him unwanted mail attempting to define what's "normal". Hahahaha you got 8 bazillion post here when you should be out getting pussy, pusseh. Are you paying private i's with food stamps to finally rid yourself of the spam in your inbox?faggot

Support the Real. Click HERE

WUTANG CORP MODDING...

instead of trying to get rank on the internet why not use these text colorations and energy to find rank you real life.

jesus.

just stop. Everytime someone has concerns on this site you want to e-promote yourself and take the 'opposing tsa' viewpoint meanwhile everything in your real life falls apart. grow up.

ok. what if you were MODDED UP. the moderator of an internet sub forum about the wutang clan. Imagine how that would rebound your life.
    god.

Quote Originally Posted by Visionz View Post
    you know how derrick likes to pretend he understands how things happen in the real world but to anyone who has any bit of knowledge on what he's addressing they instantly recognize he's full of shit? No different from him speaking on how this site is run.

And the irony of a black dude in nebraska who will call the cops on you for sending him unwanted mail attempting to define what's "normal". Hahahaha you got 8 bazillion post here when you should be out getting pussy, pusseh. Are you paying private i's with food stamps to finally rid yourself of the spam in your inbox?faggot
    ok if you wanna make it about real life then dope. If you can't post on an internet forum we post on more then the average person and have sex then dope, in the end of the day you will never answer what has been brought to your face, you'll just talk about magazines. dope.

you're no different from sunny winters only your white so having those exact same views make no sense, keep it at that. stop trying to act like your all mystical and noble and shit.

beat your dick idiot.

Quote Originally Posted by TSA View Post
    ok if you wanna make it about real life then dope. If you can't post on an internet forum we post on more then the average person and have sex then dope, in the end of the day you will never answer what has been brought to your face, you'll just talk about magazines. dope.

you're no different from sunny winters only your white so having those exact same views make no sense, keep it at that. stop trying to act like your all mystical and noble and shit.

beat your dick idiot.
    and what are these exact same views that I share with Sunny? It wasn't too long ago that you were accusing me of believing in lizard people though you wouldn't and couldn't find a single post of mine that would support that assumption. The only thing that's been brought to my face is you usually don't know what you're talking about but assume you do. It's whatever though, keep talking, keep assuming, keep bitching. In the end nothing will change and maybe you'll realize you should be doing something more productive with your life and your time here.

Support the Real. Click HERE

The modding in KTL is abysmal.

I was IP banned for 6 months for insulting people in there.

I come back to find a forum full of very angry and insulting posters, taking their insecurities out on well meaning and respectful posters such as myself.

I mean come on, look at this shit:

And this guy is still modding.

^^^faggot

I get the feeling someone is following me around.

^^^mook

Do you ever get the feeling that you're being.... followed?

I think he's getting angry. His homotions are starting to take over. It's only a matter of time before he tells on me.