Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Quasimoto

The shogun's dicapetator ShogunAssassin's Avatar

Default Quasimoto

What up all, jus thought i would see what peoples thoughts on lord quas was. Me i think that his cds are quite dope but very different to most hip hop. I prefer the unseen to further adventures.

Peace

Default Re: Quasimoto

QUASIMOTO is straight geek rap..........cant believe MADLIB wastes his time doing this shit.......its like he thought " If I put out a record with Helium sounding, those internet geeks will think I am some sort of genius".......like the helium sounding raps are fuckin annoying as fuck, tell that to a dude on the internet and he will freak out though

......if QUASIMOTO is what is considered dope underground HIP HOP in 2005.....shit is depressing........it seems like underground hip hop has gone to the nerds in 2005

.......bring back the 1990's underground scene.....RAWKUS records, etc.......fuck the nerds!!!!

Wu Vatican

i went to sleep listeing to that shit last ngiht actually.

i like it, shit goes dope production throughout and its just different. i like it.

cause it aint gangster a lot of kids dont like it, thats gay
    The earth is a very small stage in a vast cosmic arena. Think of the rivers of blood spilled by all those generals and emperors so that in glory and in triumph they could become the momentary masters of a fraction of a dot.

People are too stupid to effectively conspire to do anything, but not too stupid to come up with conspiracy theories.

Quote Originally Posted by whitey
    i went to sleep listeing to that shit last ngiht actually.

i like it, shit goes dope production throughout and its just different. i like it.

cause it aint gangster a lot of kids dont like it, thats gay
    It has nothing to do with being "gangsta".......some of my favorite groups of all time are TRIBE CALLED QUEST, DE LA SOUL. MOS DEF, etc..........QUASIMOTO just sounds like fuckin geek music..........like lets all sit in a room and listen to a dude rap about nothing in a helium sounding voice.........shit is wack

no it isn't, lol you're one of the first people i've seen that hate him......LOL

"Reciting a biblical verse before I make your melon burst like that nigga Jules from Pulp Fiction...my salvation is salivation, and diction crucifixion" - Ras Kass

http://www.myspace.com/theblacksunn1 http://theblacksunn.blogspot.com

85 %ER

Lord quas is fuckin tight! "yeaaaaa without a doubt"

Quote Originally Posted by tical2000
    QUASIMOTO is straight geek rap..........cant believe MADLIB wastes his time doing this shit.......its like he thought " If I put out a record with Helium sounding, those internet geeks will think I am some sort of genius".......like the helium sounding raps are fuckin annoying as fuck, tell that to a dude on the internet and he will freak out though

......if QUASIMOTO is what is considered dope underground HIP HOP in 2005.....shit is depressing........it seems like underground hip hop has gone to the nerds in 2005

.......bring back the 1990's underground scene.....RAWKUS records, etc.......fuck the nerds!!!!
    HAHA listen to this twat

In the ways of the world today
    It's so easy for us to stray away
    Trying to keep our mind from all the drugs and crime
    Material things keep us blind

hes aight IMO weird tho thats cool

still standin tall

his new joint is bangin' man, production is tight!

hes madlib high on shrooms

wack ass creation, stick to production, quas is wack as fuck

Veteran Member

aesop rock i find really, really hard to listen to but he has some great lyrics

Quasimoto's albums are pieces of art. The production is different, dusty, experimental, brilliant etc... it's music like that that helps hip hop progress... I'm really thinking Madlib is the best doing it right now (from underground hip hop to jazz, dude is a self-taught multi instrumentalist).

And i like the Quasimoto voice thing, its brings that weird feeling that give those records a nice and original atmosphere... plus a little sense of humor is more than welcome in hip hop where dumb cats take themselves way too seriously...

So i don't know if it's Nerd Rap or Geek Hip Hop and i don't care, to me it's just interesting creative music.

Fuckin' Left

that dudes weird...

"c.mon feed, move feet, c'mon feet, move feet' all he says in one song..and in the most hickest voice...lol....funny but really weird...i got his new shit..havnt gave it much of a listen yet tho

Quote Originally Posted by bringoutthegimp
    HAHA listen to this twat
    By the looks of your MF DOOM collage of love..........you are one of the internet nerds that I speak of........

......you probably think that MADLIB using the Helium voive is the coolest thing in the world, maybe as cool as MF DOOM's rock climbing mask!

QUASIMOTO has no replay value......it is a gimmick that is annoying to listen to for more than 10 minutes.

UNDERGROUND HIP HOP 2005 IS UNDER SIEGE BY THE NERDS

Quote Originally Posted by tical2000
    By the looks of your MF DOOM collage of love..........you are one of the internet nerds that I speak of........

......you probably think that MADLIB using the Helium voive is the coolest thing in the world, maybe as cool as MF DOOM's rock climbing mask!

QUASIMOTO has no replay value......it is a gimmick that is annoying to listen to for more than 10 minutes.

UNDERGROUND HIP HOP 2005 IS UNDER SIEGE BY THE NERDS
    all of your posts are gimmicks that are pretty bad to look at, god, please stop

"Reciting a biblical verse before I make your melon burst like that nigga Jules from Pulp Fiction...my salvation is salivation, and diction crucifixion" - Ras Kass

http://www.myspace.com/theblacksunn1 http://theblacksunn.blogspot.com