Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Who's disappointed with the psp?

Veteran Member

Default Who's disappointed with the psp?

I am, and I'm sorry but I just dont like any of the games. I only play my roms or mod it, or play the japanese games. Bleach 2 and tenchu are hot. Ridge Racer is the only game I really like. Lumines is hot but I play Meteos(ds) more. Anyway, am I the only one who is disappointed?
    Game over, game of death, deadly viper poison your soul into an hymnal crepe/baseball bat tag that ass like two hand touch/inhale the exquisite ses that brings you breath/only the dead that creep can flesh be munched

Default Re: Who's disappointed with the psp?

Na, I'm with you on that.

I'm actually on my second one though. I bought one, then six hours later I took it back and bought an Xbox so I could play Doom3.

The only reason I decided to get another one was because I wanted an MP3 player for work. I figured I'd sell out to Sony as opposed to Apple
    Still Ain't Nuttin Ta Fuk Wit

// Never Defeated // born invincible's Avatar

one word:

Lumines

that game has me hooked...

itīs missing a phone function and it could have been a lil bit smaller... maybe next version...

thatīs another thang wu tang could build. itīs not much money needed nowadays to build a cool portable game console. the technuique is easy to get and technicans too. but it gots to be the all in one machine. the psp is on the way to be that, but it gots to have a phone function and a wireless internet function and not those stupid sony discs. simply a harddrive and usb connection a 2-3 megapixel camera and a slot for sd cards. food for the masses. most game developers are indipendet not bend to sony or microsoft... they would deliver the cool games and software when the product is ready and cheap enough for the consumers. producin 5 million peaces or more gets real cheap in its costs. wu tang got that money. no matter. music,pictures,videos, internet,gameconsole,phone... that would be nice. thatīs the real big money iīm talking about. half teh wu money needed to do that, makin 10 times as much in three years... just an oppinion

So in other words you're saying they should come out with their own version of the Gizmondo
    Still Ain't Nuttin Ta Fuk Wit

Nah PSP is cool I watch films on mine all the time I only got one game though Burnout Legends

Quote Originally Posted by BlooHook
    So in other words you're saying they should come out with their own version of the Gizmondo
    like that... i donīt know the facts of gizmondo right now... but they could off call it
    wutronics - sting or
    wu tech - bee mobile

or something like that

sh1t is wack. luckily i got mine for free. used it for a month or so, then sold it.

no good games, luminies is just a wack puzzle game. the rest are games i've played on my ps2. whats bad about this is that i could never really get into a good console gaming session on the go, that takes 30 min or so. so when im on the go i'm just getting into the game, and i gotta get off the subway. shit is wack.

watched a couple movies on it, but why the fuck would i watch a movie on the go? can't watch a full spiderman 2 movie while on the subway. and if im at home, i'm definately choosin my widescreen tv over the psp anyday.

and who would ever listen to music on that shit? lol, u have better more portable devices for that.

i truely think sony tried to do everything with this device, but ended up doing everything poorly. the games are wack, the music feature is wack since the design is huge and can hardly fit in ur pocket, and the movie feature is the only good reason to have it.

lol @ anybody who spent over $200 on this wack shit. i feel sorry for ya'll.

Veteran Member

I did.
    and I regret it. Everything you said is so true. I never finish a movie. The load times are horrible. By the time a race starts for Burnout legends I got to get off the train
    Game over, game of death, deadly viper poison your soul into an hymnal crepe/baseball bat tag that ass like two hand touch/inhale the exquisite ses that brings you breath/only the dead that creep can flesh be munched

Im more of an RPG fan, so I'm still waiting for Sony to release a decent RPG.
    Cash, Rules, Everything, Around, Me
    C.R.E.A.M.
    Get the money
    Dollar, dollar bill y'all

Quote Originally Posted by Icurus
    I did.
    and I regret it. Everything you said is so true. I never finish a movie. The load times are horrible. By the time a race starts for Burnout legends I got to get off the train
    That mean ur not staying in the train long enough....skip ur stop up to 3 more then get off and come back walking and u'll see what im talking about!..lol

im thinkin bout getting one soon.. im not really interested in the games that much.. (until they have some tekkens, metal gears and gta's im not impressed), but i do want an mp3 player and something that is mod-able

is the pspa good alternative to an ipod or generic mp3 player?

Available Worldwide via these book sellers:
    Barnes and Noble Bookfinder.com
    Amazon.com Trafford Publishing Target

Quote Originally Posted by My First Timbs
    im thinkin bout getting one soon.. im not really interested in the games that much.. (until they have some tekkens, metal gears and gta's im not impressed), but i do want an mp3 player and something that is mod-able

they got a gta, and a mgs.....

still standin tall

Veteran Member

Quote Originally Posted by My First Timbs

Get a iPod.

Veteran Member

1. games are complete shit... so they better release some good games soon, or i'm taking it back.
    2. the games are over priced, but that comes to no surprize.
    3. the memory cards are EXTREMELY over priced... some costing more than the actual psp it self.
    4. movie umd releases are complete shit... nothing but mainstream hollywood bullshit, which is expected.
    5. movie umd's arn't region compatible... which is expected.

overall it's a nice looking machine which has attracted millons and millons of consumers. (although that aspect soon wears off)

what i will say which is good, is that the games are region compatible, so i'm glad about that. and one game that i do have hopes for is Socom, so i just hope it pics up in the next few months, otherwise, like i said, i'll be taking it back and getting a refund.

OVERRATED!
    [font=verdana,geneva,lucida,'lucida grande',arial,helvetica,sans-serif][/font]
    www.hiphop-network.com