Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 12weLvE & H DOT... The Bullet Named Fuck You EP

been jammin this today... up and down this tape is dope... every track gots charater the beats and lyrics mesh real well, strong on both ends on that tip... H dot is shredding this tracks with his aggressive flow, compliments the grimey dusty 12 joints... makes a unique combo.. varan murked the art as usual..

favorites;

Bullet Named Fuck You
    Straight to the dome- mercy this shit is hard... shit stay playin in my head..
    Oblivion Touch- monsta!!
    El Dorado- if this dont get you hype check ya pulse...12 you wildin fam lol
    Last Stand- ill ass interlude.. sp magic..

both yall are on fire on this one, came out real fresh..

much respect!

yo yo what up 12welve first time i really heard any of your beats...shit is hot as fuck son..
    el derado is dope rhyme wise and beat is ill...straight to the dome caught me off guard..beat sounds like some icp shit..whole project blends well...execution mission is ill..the whole mix down isnt bad...7th did some work...props to twelve and h dot..cant wait to hear whats next...peace fam.

12 big ups on all them fire ass beats mang, all of them was rly dope, h,notik u did ya thing homie, respect.

SkamPoe at instagram @kinghippoe
    FOLLOW!!

ahhhhhh shit yo , bout to peep game right now . i'll hit ya'll with a review in a few

i might spin this whole tape in its entirety @ suicide radio tonight @ 9 et. yall best toon in!
    http://www.suicidelabproductions.com...eradiochat.htm

Aight heres my review, i have been bumpin it all day and shit bangs out hard.

Intro - Dope sample work, the effects and shit on the guy singing are ill, and the guns being loaded up in the background is working mad dopely

A Bullet Named Fuck You - Intro to the track is PERFECT... When Notik drops in its like What the FUCK lol. Flow is very different from Notik which is dope to hear and the lyrics are nice but the flow is mad unique and works with the track. 12 the beat is dope shit, i like the switch up part the best, "theres no fame in dyin'", aint that the truth

Straight To The Dome - Exactly what the name implies. Beat is ill shit but Notik comes correct with the lyrics, the slower flow is dope, " h dot flow like a sawed off shotgun", "straight to ya dome, you know we slam harder, beat stay funky like Bambaata". Yo 12 love the Woo Hah sample in there too nice touch

H Dot - Dope short track, Notik on some uptempo flow and straight raw lyrics. Beat is nice, the drop out is the best part of the track imo, its brief but notik flows right through and is a nice addition. The end is dope as well

Oblivion Touch - "buddha palm, vicious when doing harm" This track just bangs out to the heaviest amount. Loving the beat too, 12 comes correct, i think the track was shows off both sides(producer and emcee) best. Sinapse also drops some gems on this one too, but didnt have the same energy as Notik imo, still and ill verse though.

Execution Mission - I remember this one from awhile back, you guys dropped it in the booth. Notik goes off and 12 comes hard on the production. SP Soldier!!!

The Last Stand - Beat is the unrealest lol. Nice interlude, definitely shows off 12 and the usage of the SP. Get 3 Coffins Ready!!!

El Dorado - WOW. Lyrically one of Notiks best tracks imo and the beat, the beat, 12 is some other shit. I spun this track at least 12 times so far. Notik makes me jealous you got to spit over that beat lol, by far some of 12's best work. Great way to end an album.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Overall the album bangs out heavy, favourite tracks are Straight To The Dome, Oblivion Touch and El Dorado, although each track is dopeness for its on reason. 12 shines through with some dope fucking sample work and usage of the SP. Notik drops some his best work, flow and lyrically. This was a definite elevation for both sides. Props to 12 and Notik for this, definitely will get more spins.

PS - Props to 7th for the mix, nice blending of vocals and beats and also Varan for the ill artwork. I was bored so i enhanced the visuals of my review hahhahaha

PEACE
    Last edited by THE MASON; 09-20-2009 at 07:58 PM.

The Last Stand changed my life.. :Laughing chicken:

nuff respect to H and 12.. You never left the theme of the tape.. Glad to be apart of it.. SPB.. STYD..

:edit: peace for all the luv on the artwork.. spec due to 7th on the mix..

"Yep"

Pioneer Of Cerebral Music The Prime Sithesizah's Avatar

Finaallllyyyy... Gettin this right now!!
    The Prime Sithesizah [Facebook/Myspace]

YO...

Just wanted to drop in real quick and give my thanks to everyone involved in the ep.

12 for rocking nothing but fresh beats and working with me...7th on the editing tip, that was a huge look..Sinapse for dropping a crucial verse and making a banger with me...and to Varan for crafting wonderful art.

Thanks to all who have listened so far aswell.

PEACE

Caught up with the sky
    Shot at God.

Quote Originally Posted by MF Herbs View Post
    The Last Stand changed my life.. :Laughing chicken:
    AHAHAHAHA.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Anyhow peace to all the cats listening. keep the feed coming yall.

No need for shout outs, my fam already know the deal

Peace

Pioneer Of Cerebral Music The Prime Sithesizah's Avatar

First Plex and Sin.. now Notik and Twelve? smh.. couldn't get any better than this...

So far, the beats sound verrrryy unearthly.. and Notik is just killin shit with the lyrics, this is truly a RELEVANT tape all-around from what I'm hearing..
    The Prime Sithesizah [Facebook/Myspace]

shits real dope, props again boys

FOLLOW!!

yooooooooooooooo and props to 7th the grandmantis for mixin this down soo dope werd

FOLLOW!!

Didn't expect it would be this ill.

Props!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

De mijne is 4x duurder!

Veteran Member

i will check it
    niCe one my hater 12welve xD