Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: What track have you skipped the most?

And why is Canal Street all of the sudden getting so much hate? Do you guys listen to lyrics at all? Fuck, no wonder nobody likes Wu anymore, even their own fans don't have the patience to listen to them.

Quote Originally Posted by beautifulrock View Post
    I don't skip anything, you fools are crazy for calling any of this filler. Just because you don't like something, doesn't make it filler. I didn't like Winter warz when it came out, but I would never have the nerve to call it filler. Smart dumb niggaz runnin' round here. The remix tracks on Dopium are filler. Half the tracks on the Lex Diamond Story are filler. none of this is filler, at all. Stop using that word.
    Thats right. All those tracks that I mentioned that I skip I have seen them praised several times in this forum. I like Canal Street and its listed as a skipped track a lot in this thread. I think thats what makes it a good album...if the "bad" tracks arent agreed upon by everyone. With this album some tracks are a big mix of a particular fans favorite to another's least favorite track. Therefore one cant say any track shouldnt have been on the album.

Quote Originally Posted by Prolifical ENG View Post
    Thats right. All those tracks that I mentioned that I skip I have seen them praised several times in this forum. I like Canal Street and its listed as a skipped track a lot in this thread. I think thats what makes it a good album...if the "bad" tracks arent agreed upon by everyone. With this album some tracks are a big mix of a particular fans favorite to another's least favorite track. Therefore one cant say any track shouldnt have been on the album.
    This is a great point, there is no universally hated on tracks on this album, no clear consensus anyway. When people say they can't stand the hook on Mean Streets, that's beef with the singer, not the words. Seriously, who's gonna hate on.."Who can ya trust, niggaz they do talk"

PRODIGAL SUN

Quote Originally Posted by beautifulrock View Post
    This is a great point, there is no universally hated on tracks on this album, no clear consensus anyway. When people say they can't stand the hook on Mean Streets, that's beef with the singer, not the words. Seriously, who's gonna hate on.."Who can ya trust, niggaz they do talk"
    You make a valid point. Mean streets isn't knocked for the lyrics but for the horrible hook, which makes it hard to enjoy.

*turns on mean streets* haha

Damn, the rebel always catches my ears....
    Last edited by Wh0am3ye?; 09-20-2009 at 02:54 PM.

Suga Duga

Quote Originally Posted by superchargedkangols View Post
    Kiss the ring is the only track I do not listen to.
    plz tell me this is a joke

PRODIGAL SUN

Quote Originally Posted by The GFX View Post
    plz tell me this is a joke
    I thought the same thing, but to each his own.

i have yet to skip a song while listening to this album, i rarerly skip scenes when i'm watching movies netiher
    Last edited by claaa7; 09-20-2009 at 03:41 PM.

daily updates: news, articles, reviews, the best compilations on the net. that true skool street hop!

r.i.p. Johan D, Kaddu, Ricke a.k.a. "Slick Rick" and the rest of the fallen soldiers - you'll never be forgotten!

Black Mozart...hook kills me. And about me.
    Yo!

I skip rob you.
    Ever since the 3rd play I skipped it. I can't even count how many times I've listened to cl2.

Crazy Optician.

Quote Originally Posted by superchargedkangols View Post
    Kiss the ring is the only track I do not listen to.
    Co Sign.... ya'll saying its one of the best but..... sounds like some kanye west shit beat to me (waiting for the beef for that comment)

Quote Originally Posted by Wh0am3ye? View Post
    I thought the same thing, but to each his own.
    Not a joke. I've also seen 3-4 reviews where this track receives a 2/5 or less.

Canal Street

Fat Lady Sings

Masta Killa's horrible verse on We Will Rob You

The intro track haha

Quote Originally Posted by Ginnsey View Post
    Co Sign.... ya'll saying its one of the best but..... sounds like some kanye west shit beat to me (waiting for the beef for that comment)
    Kanye west beats evolved from RZA beats, RZA pioneered the soul sound.

i never skip from track 1 all the way to 10, but after that theres a small chance i might start skipping or rewinding