Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 'Creation' movie will not be released in the US because it is too controversial?

Default 'Creation' movie will not be released in the US because it is too controversial?

So the movie is going to be released in several countries, but not the US?What year are we living in?

Hello, everybody! DR. NICK RIVIERA's Avatar

If somebody doesn't want to see this movie, don't go to the cinema. Christ how dumb are some people.
    bring back begongo!!

why am i not surprised.

the u.s. is full of cry babys, looks like a really good movie tho

Wobbling Totem Poles

hahahahahahahhahahahahahaha

Land Of The Free

aaaaaahahahahahahahahahaha

sleepless in basedworld ALCATRAZ's Avatar

white people

it's not surprising at all, but the movie looks interesting and is well cast...as an american, i would be hugely embarassed if this movie isn't released theatrically. is intellectual discourse really dead?

haha

Americans are fucking lunatics.

There have been hundreds of shitty religious movies released which show religion in a ridiculously glowing manner, but a movie about someone who actually existed, Darwin, will 'be too controversial'.

Imagine that, a movie about evolution somehow causing controversy.

America no doubt contains some of the smartest people in the world, but with out a doubt it also contains an inordinate amount of the stupidest people.

Seriously, the people who post in KTL here would probably support this movie not being shown.

Banned

in a way this thread title is a little misleading. it almost sounds like the u.s. government has banned the movie. not the case at all. just that no american distributor has bought the rights to the movie because of all of our dumb americans and their fucking controversy

It the movie would have been banned in the US, I would have put banned in the title of the thread.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by check two View Post
    It the movie would have been banned in the US, I would have put banned in the title of the thread.
    Quote Originally Posted by Senator C. Palantine View Post
    hahahahahahahhahahahahahaha

Land Of The Free

aaaaaahahahahahahahahahaha

see what i mean check 2?

lol Anybody in the UK should have already heard about the movie cause it's all over the news there, and how it wouldn't be released in the US cause there are too many Italians here.

Veteran Member

"There have been hundreds of shitty religious movies released which show religion in a ridiculously glowing manner, but a movie about someone who actually existed, Darwin, will 'be too controversial'."

sorta reminds me of that Family Guy episode when one of the highschool teachers is arrested by the police shortly after one his lesson plans when teaching the theory of evolution by Darwin lol

"you've killed God, sir"
    smh...smart dumb niggas.

"i only want to see more clearly what is plainly in front of my face"
    but he stopped short of the real revelation. evolution is the process of creation.
    only thing darwin refuted was that the universe wasn't created in 7 days.

this is the same thing we discussed in the atheism thread. atheists and dawrinists confuse religion with God. "we proved that God doesn't exist because we proved that a book that said God made the world in 7 days is wrong"
    ORLY?
    I thought these guys were supposed to be smart. then in 2009 you have people who still come to the same dumb ass conclusion.
    "the bible is wrong=God doesn't exist"
    as if the eurocentric view of God is the only one and
    as if europeans have ever gotten anything right in the past and as if the bible hasn't been completely whitewashed and twisted by european politics.
    its like me saying ancient egypt didn't exist because cleopatra didn't look like liz taylor.

i think this movie hasn't gotten picked up cause it looks boring and the economy is shitty and movie attendance is down. a theater showing this movie is flushing money down the toilet. brittish accented period pieces don't do well, monetarily, in america. critically they are successful tho and will prolly win some oscars and globes.

Last edited by Uncle Steezo; 09-22-2009 at 10:59 AM.

crushed out heavenly Ghost In The 'Lac's Avatar

^Your wrong bubba, movie theater attendces have been reported to be rising and getting stronger ever since the economy has gone to shit. Ive read that numerous times, that the film industry has been having its best years ever at the box office. People have been going to the movies to excape from their shitty little lives.

On topic, film looks a lil bit cheesy, idk, just read the book, its a good book.