Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Student killed in Chicago because he wouldn't join a gang?

Veteran Member

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Muhammad View Post
    Salaam...

What disgusted me, even more than the savagery of the "mob", was the sheer cowardice and/or utter indifference of the spectators...PARTICULARLY the one with the camera phone.

Every single adult and/or student who was there to witness that situation and did NOTHING to try to STOP it...is partly responsible for that young man's death.

RM

I have to disagree.

The whole thing was completely random - random attacks against each other. There was no conscious order to it on their part. They picked up boards (where did they get the boards from?) and randomly started wacking people.

It was a fight that was out of control that turned into an accidental homocide.

The camera guy was not a coward. He was exposing evil.

We are quick to judge.

Are you saying that the camera guy should have stopped the fighting between the let me say 15 plus people (I did not count) who were fighting there?

Let's be realistic.

It was accidental homicide.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Muhammad View Post
    Salaam...

What disgusted me, even more than the savagery of the "mob", was the sheer cowardice and/or utter indifference of the spectators...PARTICULARLY the one with the camera phone.

Every single adult and/or student who was there to witness that situation and did NOTHING to try to STOP it...is partly responsible for that young man's death.

RM
    yeah my cousin was sayin the same shit. its true. how are even gonna film that shit, then wait till everybody is gone to try and help.

-

This sad situation that happened in Chicago proves my point that black schools are fucked up and ignorant black boys are outta control. I read in the newspaper that the black kid who was killed for no reason had a very good grade point average. So sad. RIP to the good kid. These black ignorant boys who killed him need to be locked up for life and given the electric chair. The prison system is so pathetic because these criminals who be killing people need to have their asses killed. Because i feel that when you kill somebody, your life deserves to get taken. These ignorant bastards don't give a fuck about nobody's life. So why should they be able to live? It's really sad that schools aren't safe. Kids are supposed to go to school and learn something but instead they have to worry about getting picked on and bullied by ignorant kids. I really feel bad for black kids that are doing right in the ghetto because there's always gonna be some bad ass black kids that don't wanna see the good black kids succeed and fuck with them for no reason.

The Smell of The Future LORD NOSE's Avatar

no fathers - no guidance

-

Very true. We finally agree on something.