Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: sorry ass browns fan makes petition for owner to sell team

Quote Originally Posted by NickyTooch View Post
    what you gonna do when he stays and wins several??
    hell be in brooklyn. he aint stayin unless yall at least get to the finals, which u won't

besides be mad and hate cuz he dont play for you??
    Kobe Bryant..... Kobe Bryant

How come it shows that mic tyson started this thread, but he doesn't have the first post? lol

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Mic Tyson View Post
    hell be in brooklyn. he aint stayin unless yall at least get to the finals, which u won't

Kobe Bryant..... Kobe Bryant
    they dont play basketball in brooklyn. and you dont live there, so get off the brooklyn dick.

Im not a big Kobe fan. LeBron is much better.

you'll be on the dick when lebron goes there just like u liked the cavs as soon as lebron got there. and my lakers gonna win again. cavs is gonna lose to the celtics they won't even get to the finals

they dont play basketball in brooklyn.
    of course they do

Im not a big Kobe fan. LeBron is much better.
    no.

and i don't know why all you cleveland fans love lebron. he doesn't give a fuck about yall. hes an asshole, a sore loser, and a bitch. hes not gonna stay with cleveland. he isn't that type of player. he doesn't care about the city, or even Ohio for that matter. He wants to move to new york, he even said so. so i don't know why u guys defend him cuz once hes gone your all gonna hate him. he only cares about money and marketing, so he'll be gone unless you win a title, which won't happen

-

LOL@NickyTooch thinking that Lebron is gonna get a championship this season hahahahahahahahahahahahaha. I don't think so but if it did happen, i'd be surprised. I kinda gotta agree with what Mic Tyson is saying about Lebron. I hope he doesn't leave Cleveland but if he does, i'd be surprised. The Nets and Knicks don't have a chance of ever winning a championship. So it would be a stupid decision for him to leave Cleveland to go to a losing team. Why would he leave a team that he's the franchise player of? That wouldn't make sense. He has a better chance of winning championships with Cleveland. Danny Ferry's bitch ass just gotta get him some better teammates. Anyway on the subject of the Browns, i haven't liked them ever hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. It doesn't matter who's coaching them. It doesn't matter who the owner is. They will always suck. I can't put all the blame on the coach and the owner because the athletes are the ones that are playing. So the blame has to be put on them.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    LOL@NickyTooch thinking that Lebron is gonna get a championship this season hahahahahahahahahahahahaha. I don't think so but if it did happen, i'd be surprised. I kinda gotta agree with what Mic Tyson is saying about Lebron. I hope he doesn't leave Cleveland but if he does, i'd be surprised. The Nets and Knicks don't have a chance of ever winning a championship. So it would be a stupid decision for him to leave Cleveland to go to a losing team. Why would he leave a team that he's the franchise player of? That wouldn't make sense. He has a better chance of winning championships with Cleveland. Danny Ferry's bitch ass just gotta get him some better teammates. Anyway on the subject of the Browns, i haven't liked them ever hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. It doesn't matter who's coaching them. It doesn't matter who the owner is. They will always suck. I can't put all the blame on the coach and the owner because the athletes are the ones that are playing. So the blame has to be put on them.
    i was sayin that lebron was leavin because he cares about money and fame, bottom line. and the fact that he doesn't like ohio and has the chance to move to a much bigger market in NY is what i think will make him leave.

and yea, the browns are playin like shit. theres really no excuse. everything about that organization is fucked up

-

Well we shall see if Lebron only cares about money and fame when his contract is up. If he decides to stay with Cleveland, then we'll know that he cares more about winning than money and fame. He'll be a damn fool to leave Cleveland to go to the sorry ass Nets or Knicks. Just because Jay-Z is his friend and Jay-Z has a job position with the Nets doesn't mean Lebron should go there. That would be a stupid decision. He's getting enough money and fame in Cleveland. So why would he want more of that in a bigger city and playing on a team that will never win a championship? I think he does care about Ohio. He's from Toledo, Ohio. So why wouldn't he love his hometown? Cleveland is better than Toledo LOL. I went to Toledo when i was a kid and that town is boring. Youngstown is probably the most boring city in Ohio hahahahahahahahahaha. I used to hate to go there to visit my cousins. If i was a NBA player, i wouldn't want to play for the Knicks because New York has way too many people and the traffic there is horrible. I don't like big cities. I love Cleveland because the cost of living is cheap, there's some cute black women here, the food is real good like a corned beef sandwich, chicken wings, steak and cheese sub and there isn't a whole lot of people here like Washington DC, New York, Los Angeles. Only things i hate about Cleveland is the low paying jobs and snow. I think Lebron might finish his career as a Cavalier and i would be surprised if he didn't. If i was him, i would talk to Carlos Boozer and get him to come back to Cleveland. I've been reading in basketball magazines that his contract is gonna be up soon in Utah and they're trying to get rid of him. He played really well for Cleveland and he should've never left.

nah lebron from Akron. i read an article where he made a list of places he wanted to live and New York was 1st and akron was like 5th lol. Cleveland wasn't even on his list.

and Plain City and Delaware Ohio might be the most boring cities in Ohio

-

Oh my bad. I forgot he was from Akron. He had New York as #1 on his list of places he would like to live? Well that's his opinion but on my list of cities to live, New York would be nowhere on the list LOL. Damn that's bad he didn't put Cleveland on his list of cities to live. Cleveland is better than Akron.

The Knicks have trouble even getting benchwarmers to go to their team right now. So I doubt they are going to get Lebron, unless they make a miraculous turnaround. lol Nobody wants to go there.

-

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

The biggest superstar the Knicks can get right now is Sun Yue:

Banned

The KNicks organization is the only organization in sports probably worse than the Cleveland Browns organization.

Only LeBron haters say he is going to leave.

Its funny how all the Kobe dickriders hate LeBron cuz he eclipsed Kobe as the best player in the league.

I mean, I dont hate Kobe, he does his thing, but bottom line, I'd rather watch LeBron that Kobe any day of the week.

And I've been a Cavs fan my whole life. Im born and raised in Cleveland, so y the fuck wouldnt i be a LeBron fan? stupid

Ur from columbus and u suck Laker cock.

LBJ is a BUCKEYE dog. Get ur facts straight. if we balled in college it would have been at Ohio State. He has said this.

So how pissed is everyone gonna be when he stays?

I mean, I could see New Yorkers tryin to get all hyped that he's going to NY, but I dont get why anyone else would want that.

Get off the NY dick...get off the wu dick...just get off their dicks and worry about your own LeBron-less town.

CharlesJones.....your not from Cleveland.

Banned

I've seen my Buckeyes upset Murder U...

i live closer to ohio st. than you do, and i live in pennsylvania. you can't claim them as your team