Page 1 of 14 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: HHhhhhmmmmmmm

Default HHhhhhmmmmmmm

Last edited by Visionz; 10-07-2009 at 09:16 AM.

Support the Real. Click HERE

Last edited by Visionz; 10-07-2009 at 09:16 AM.

The ABBOTT

that is interesting...the science of life. you should have posted those pics side by side tho so we can get a clearer view.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    Food For Thought, i don't even pay you any attention because i know you're a retard.

Circe was a powerful witch who, with the help of herbs, muttering incantations, or praying to her weird gods, could turn men into animals, or create unsubstantial images of beasts. She was able to darken the heavens by hiding the moon or the sun behind clouds, and destroy her enemies with poisonous juices, calling to her aid Nyx, Chaos, or Hecate. In her presence, and because of her enchantments, the woods could move, the ground rumble, and the trees around her turn white. But as witchcraft may make a victim also of him or her who practises it, the nights of Circe could be wasted in fear because of the uncontrolled visions that filled her house. And so, for example, the walls and chambers of her palace could seem to be bathing in blood, while fire could seem to devour her magic herbs. That is why it was a relief for her when daylight came, and she could bathe and clean her garments, forgetting the scaring nightly visions.

church, from
    Middle English chirche,
    from Anglo Saxon, circe, <--------coincendence????
    from Greek kyriakon the Lord's house,
    from kyriakos concerning a master or lord,
    from kyrios master, lord,
    from kyros power, authority;
    akin to Sanskrit sura mighty, bold,
    Old Irish caur, cur, hero,
    confir Kirk.
    Last edited by Visionz; 10-07-2009 at 09:51 AM.

Veteran Member

Quote Originally Posted by Visionz View Post
    Circe was a powerful witch who, with the help of herbs, muttering incantations, or praying to her weird gods, could turn men into animals, or create unsubstantial images of beasts. She was able to darken the heavens by hiding the moon or the sun behind clouds, and destroy her enemies with poisonous juices, calling to her aid Nyx, Chaos, or Hecate. In her presence, and because of her enchantments, the woods could move, the ground rumble, and the trees around her turn white. But as witchcraft may make a victim also of him or her who practises it, the nights of Circe could be wasted in fear because of the uncontrolled visions that filled her house. And so, for example, the walls and chambers of her palace could seem to be bathing in blood, while fire could seem to devour her magic herbs. That is why it was a relief for her when daylight came, and she could bathe and clean her garments, forgetting the scaring nightly visions.

church, from
    Middle English chirche,
    from Anglo Saxon, circe, <--------coincendence????
    from Greek kyriakon the Lord's house,
    from kyriakos concerning a master or lord,
    from kyrios master, lord,
    from kyros power, authority;
    akin to Sanskrit sura mighty, bold,
    Old Irish caur, cur, hero,
    confir Kirk.

Yes, the church is a place where enchantment and hypnotism take place. Have you seen some people who caught the 'holy ghost'?

I study mythology and the etymology of words and all that cuz Hollywood puts those words and myths in their stories and I seek to understand them.

Also, some say hero comes from Heru - an Egyptian Idol.

Quote Originally Posted by FMJ View Post
    Yes, the church is a place where enchantment and hypnotism take place. Have you seen some people who caught the 'holy ghost'?

I study mythology and the etymology of words and all that cuz Hollywood puts those words and myths in their stories and I seek to understand them.

Also, some say hero comes from Heru - an Egyptian Idol.
    Also of Egyptian origins, the sun god Horus took twelves step through the sky (and also while 12 is such a prevalent number throughout religion)

today Horus=Hours

PRODIGAL SUN

of course, that's why marriage in these religions is so important and reproduction as well... the seed the holiest to be cultivated by the earth and fathered by time... and then continue that cycle when that seed grows older and becomes either earth or time

Quote Originally Posted by Sham-iLL View Post
    of course, that's why marriage in these religions is so important and reproduction as well... the seed the holiest to be cultivated by the earth and fathered by time... and then continue that cycle when that seed grows older and becomes either earth or time
    I don't think its common knowledge how much sex plays a part in religion though. It is my hope to get people to start digging vs accepting things at face value.

Yahweh for instance in Hebrew is a word to describe the release of sexual energy ie, male ejaculation.

I find all of these things interesting. The origin vs the common perception as they stand today.

PRODIGAL SUN

I just thought that maybe the creation of the Universe is from Yahweh ejaculating (The Big BANG) and since energy cannot be created or destroyed we're all just a release from that creation... And we just transform from that release and multiply maybe his sperm was exponential shit im having a mind blast

I just thought that maybe the creation of the Universe is from Yahweh ejaculating (The Big BANG) and since energy cannot be created or destroyed we're all just a release from that creation... And we just transform from that release and multiply maybe his sperm was exponential shit im having a mind blast
    lol just recognize yahweh isn't the name of God when the reality is none know God's name

Yahweh for instance in Hebrew is a word to describe the release of sexual energy ie, male ejaculation.
    ^^^ that is utter blasphemy !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

peace be with you !

PRODIGAL SUN

By the way could you source that YHWH stuff being a sexual release? 'Cause I was pretty convinced YHWH was The God's personal name although The God said in some Hadith that he would reveal his personal name on Judgment Day...

I always believed that Hebrews descending through Isaac would be allowed to say The God's personal name because his mother was a free woman, and the Yishmaelites would have to refer to The God as 'The God' because they were born of a slave-mother.

Quote Originally Posted by prof zooruka View Post
    ^^^ that is utter blasphemy !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

peace be with you !
    is it? Or is it a truth that's uncomfortable for you to hear?

Look at that picture of Soloman's Tomb. Are you trying to tell me there's no sexual orientation with the architecture? Sexual energy is much more intertwined than you realize and maybe even possibly are prepared to accept. The fact remains regardless.

@Sham-Ill, google and watch some lectures by Jordan Maxwell. He's been studying the occult for over 40 years and what I'm presenting here was presented by him, really I'm just relaying the message. I stumbled across him in my searching to understand the symbology of the world in greater depths. He has been a treasure trove of knowledge for me.

PRODIGAL SUN

I shall check it out, thank you for the source.

I shall check it out, thank you for the source.
    you're welcome my brother.

His lectures can be pretty long. I'm making my way through this one at the moment.

http://video.google.com/videosearch?...n+Maxwell+New#