Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Why does human expansion always go from east to west?

I dont walk I get carried Giflord's Avatar

Default Why does human expansion always go from east to west?

A funny coincidence i found. America and Europe both had their population expansion start from the east and move westward. Not sure about asia, africa or other areas but it seems to be a repeating pattern. Another thread in here about the oldest skeleton found came from ethiopia which is in eastern africa.

Coincidence or what?

no, it has to do with the sun.

Never though of that, its actually pretty interesting. Can u elaborate or link me to a source?

I'm just thinking logically here, those who get the sun first have a jumpstart on those on the other side of the world...OR...ancient cultures worshiped the sun so they expanded east to get closer, either way it all points to the sun

Veteran Member

Quote Originally Posted by beautifulrock View Post
    I'm just thinking logically here, those who get the sun first have a jumpstart on those on the other side of the world...OR...ancient cultures worshiped the sun so they expanded east to get closer, either way it all points to the sun
    The Earth rotates on it's own axis at 1,037 1/3 mile per hour and at this rate of speed it takes approximately 24 hours for the Earth to make one full rotation.

The 1st people to 'get the sun' (atleast millions of years ago) were the original people and the last people to 'get the sun' (less than 7,000 years ago) were colored people.

Veteran Member

Quote Originally Posted by Giflord View Post
    A funny coincidence i found. America and Europe both had their population expansion start from the east and move westward. Not sure about asia, africa or other areas but it seems to be a repeating pattern. Another thread in here about the oldest skeleton found came from ethiopia which is in eastern africa.

Coincidence or what?
    You're referring to the European migration starting in the east and going west?

SHAKA ZULU BOBO SHANTI NYABINGHI MAN A MAU MAU WARRIOR

Another thread in here about the oldest skeleton found came from ethiopia which is in eastern africa.
    this is nothing new.

the oldest human remains have always been found in east africa/ethiopia.

birth of civilization.
    We do it for the people.

and the last people to 'get the sun' (less than 7,000 years ago)
    what do u mean?
    We do it for the people.

In the book Guns, Germs & Steel the author speaks from a geographical view how it is easier traveling (along with information traveling) long distances east-west rather than north-south along with migration patterns. This is before globalization concepts of course.

Quote Originally Posted by Black Man View Post
    You're referring to the European migration starting in the east and going west?
    To my understanding thats how it happened. America too as well as canada. and probably africa with the whole Egypt and Ethiopia thing

Quote Originally Posted by Prolifical ENG View Post
    In the book Guns, Germs & Steel the author speaks from a geographical view how it is easier traveling (along with information traveling) long distances east-west rather than north-south along with migration patterns. This is before globalization concepts of course.
    Might have to read that book. Its a fascinating concept to me for some reason. I wonder what the universal force is that is controlling/influencing that. (please nobody say the asiatic black man LOL)

odd observation but kinda true, africans that went to asia are heading east though

Quote Originally Posted by beautifulrock View Post
    this was the stupidiest fucking thing ever ahahaha.

ok that was harsh eloh2l sorry dude

lol
    We do it for the people.

The ABBOTT

i read a book caled the 7 mysteries of life. it talked about an experiment where birds where raised inside theyre whole lives and then let out in one of those observatory place, i forget what theyre called, but where the project the stars onto the ceiling. anyway all these birds knew exactly which direction to migrate too like it was hardwired in their DNA.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    Food For Thought, i don't even pay you any attention because i know you're a retard.