Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: HHhhhhmmmmmmm

Quote Originally Posted by Prince Rai View Post
    hmm i see where you might think it looks like a dick, but maybe we are overanalysing a lil.
    From a church in Southern Italy

the builders knew what they were doing

Support the Real. Click HERE

Prince Rai

lol that def looks phallic

Prince Rai

there is no denying that the ancient world was fascinated by sex and especially dicks. just wasnt sure about the first diagram you showed.

but i am willing to learn.

Quote Originally Posted by Prince Rai View Post
    there is no denying that the ancient world was fascinated by sex and especially dicks. just wasnt sure about the first diagram you showed.

but i am willing to learn.
    according to a lecture of Maxwell's I was listening to today, the true temple of Solomon was actually the pyramid of Giza and that what's known to world at large as the temple of Solomon (and what I posted pics of) was actually a pagan temple of sexual worship. very interesting stuff.

i've never heard yahweh=sexual energy

i've heard YHWH were the four letters created wherever "God" was to be used in the torah, because none were worthy to write his name, when you said it, it came out as Yahweh.

Quote Originally Posted by Koolish View Post
    i've never heard yahweh=sexual energy

i've heard YHWH were the four letters created wherever "God" was to be used in the torah, because none were worthy to write his name, when you said it, it came out as Yahweh.
    yeah dont listen to visionz YHWH does mean GOD.

peace be with you !

Quote Originally Posted by prof zooruka View Post
    yeah dont listen to visionz YHWH does mean GOD.

peace be with you !
    yeah listen to Zooruka. I mean he read it out of his bible and everything

@ Koolish I heard it in a lecture and repeated here. I've since tried to find a written reference to verify it but it is a tricky thing to track down

The meaning of the name YHWH is not very clear, and therefor subject to much debate. The key scene in this respect seems to be Ex 3:13-15, where God names Himself first: (I Am Who I Am), then (I Am), and finally (YHWH) and states that this is his name forever and a memorial name to all generations. It has been long supposed that YHWH is derived from the verb that is used to make I Am, namely (haya 491) to be, to become, to happen, or rather from an older form and rare synonym of haya,
    from http://www.abarim-publications.com/Meaning/YHWH.html

It certainly doesn't just mean GOD as 'zucka here thinks it does.
    Last edited by Visionz; 10-09-2009 at 03:35 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Visionz View Post
    yeah listen to Zooruka. I mean he read it out of his bible and everything

Originally Posted by sdeblasi
    zooruka is probably the biggest idiot on this forum, his opinion is worth a bag of shit

Originally Posted by Prof Zooruka
    u-god is better than rae and ghost.
    hahahahahahahahahaha

nice try visionz

peace be with you !

^what do you mean nice try? You realize your unquestioning ass doesn't have anything to add to anything? Look at your post (any of 'em) and you'd be hard pressed to show me one where you went out and actually pursued anything outside of the regurgitated bullshit you've been force fed.

I found this interesting

http://jordanmaxwell.com/articles/ge...%20History.pdf

I'd copy and paste but as a pdf its not allowing me to

^what do you mean nice try? You realize your unquestioning ass doesn't have anything to add to anything? Look at your post (any of 'em) and you'd be hard pressed to show me one where you went out and actually pursued anything outside of the regurgitated bullshit you've been force fed.
    visionz visionz visionz seriously you seem like a decent person but your pride and puffed up ego is getting in the way of you coming to the truth that is Jesus Christ...I might be a sheep in your eyes but thats because im humble enough to know I dont have all the answers and have decided to put my trust and faith in GOD and not the endless propaganda and man made theories that are out there that come from the devil...also you know what.... at least I stand for somthing but what do you stand for ???? your beleifs are all over the place my friend and it seems you stand for nothing except what you happen to believe on any given day and what is that classic line again "those that stand for nothing will fall for anything" and that seems to be talking about you.

anyway even though we disagree your still cool...I just hope you finally realize that Jesus is the truth.

anyway

peace be with you !

visionz visionz visionz seriously you seem like a decent person but your pride and puffed up ego is getting in the way of you coming to the truth that is Jesus Christ...I might be a sheep in your eyes but thats because im humble enough to know I dont have all the answers and have decided to put my trust and faith in GOD and not the endless propaganda and man made theories that are out there that come from the devil...also you know what.... at least I stand for somthing but what do you stand for ???? your beleifs are all over the place my friend and it seems you stand for nothing except what you happen to believe on any given day and what is that classic line again "those that stand for nothing will fall for anything" and that seems to be talking about you.

anyway even though we disagree your still cool...I just hope you finally realize that Jesus is the truth.

anyway

peace be with you !
    this is the thing, you don't know me, you don't know where I stand because you don't have the eyes to see it. That little box your mind is stuffed into got you trapped. You laugh at "all these ridiculous things" discussed in here, meanwhile your pope is shaking hands with nazis, a descendent from the legions that invented waterboarding while he's calling for a one-world currency.

The true and living Jesus ain't down with no crystal crowns or idol worship. The real and living Jesus ain't down with torture and killings in his name's sake. You can call me egotistical and full of pride but you accuse of these things because you DON'T Know me. And though we speak the same language you barely understand a single word I say. Your density, your unwillingness to think for yourself or truly question anything is at times unnerving.

Your math game flat out sucks.

Case in point, you got a pope who should know the bible foreward and backwards (including the books they NEVER let YOU see) calling for a one-world currency which he has to know is the mark of Satan. Why is the head of the supposed church of Jesus calling for something that would be the clear work of the devil??????? You don't find that a little odd?

Peter of the Rock right?
    Born as the Crown Prince of the Icene tribe in Britain, Pope Linus is undisputably the first Pope of Rome, appointed by Saul (St. Paul) himself a Messiah of the Pauline Church.
    http://one-evil.org/people/people_01c_linus.htm

This world is not what you think it is. Do Jesus a favor and wake the fuck up.

(St. Paul) himself a Messiah of the Pauline Church.
    hahahahahahaha

there you go again.... please tell me how paul changed christianity from Jesus`s teaching to his own.

and I want facts ???? not just your own opinion.

peace be with you !
    Last edited by zooruka; 10-09-2009 at 05:10 AM.

hahahahahahaha

there you go again.... please tell me how paul changed christianity from Jesus`s teaching to his own.

peace be with you !
    there's seems to be a whole post you've just ignored there above you ruka.
    Try it again.