Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: HHhhhhmmmmmmm

Quote Originally Posted by Visionz View Post
    this is the thing, you don't know me, you don't know where I stand because you don't have the eyes to see it. That little box your mind is stuffed into got you trapped. You laugh at "all these ridiculous things" discussed in here, meanwhile your pope is shaking hands with nazis, a descendent from the legions that invented waterboarding while he's calling for a one-world currency..
    there is no such evidance to be exact that a one world currancy is the mark of the devil...all the bible says is that anti christ will require a mark to be placed on the right hand and forhead of everyone so that they can buy or sell...that is not what the pope is calling for.

as for the pope shaking hands with the nazi`s hitler was an elected official you have to tell me when that photo was taken..before or after the start of the holocaust ???? and I do admit the pope and the vatican could have done more to help stop the killing.

The true and living Jesus ain't down with no crystal crowns or idol worship. The real and living Jesus ain't down with torture and killings in his name's sake. .
    true I agree with the killing part 100% but remember Jesus himself said not all that call him lord will enter the kingdom of heaven...so even Jesus forwarned us that there will be some fake ass christians out there.

also you have failed to show me any proof that the church indulges in idol worship and I dont really want to go over it again because we have already had this debate.

You can call me egotistical and full of pride but you accuse of these things because you DON'T Know me. And though we speak the same language you barely understand a single word I say. Your density, your unwillingness to think for yourself or truly question anything is at times unnerving.

nah I pretty much understand what your about its just im not into all that so called worldly jibberish they claim is knowledge that you profess to believe in I see it for what it is "garbage" and truthfully just laught at it ...and it might surprise you but I do questions things (even the bible tells me to question things) but I feel that im at a point where I have found what im looking for and am quite content with where I am...I tell you its the best feeling !!!!!!!!!!

Your math game flat out sucks.

Case in point, you got a pope who should know the bible foreward and backwards (including the books they NEVER let YOU see) calling for a one-world currency which he has to know is the mark of Satan. Why is the head of the supposed church of Jesus calling for something that would be the clear work of the devil??????? You don't find that a little odd?
    I already answered this.

anyway

peace be with you !
    Last edited by zooruka; 10-09-2009 at 06:07 AM.

Prince Rai

Zooroka, you mention that the Pope (at the time) could have done better to hinder the killings of ww2 and what not... does this suggest that the Church can be fallable?? a notion which contradicts the vatican deeply.

btw again, who is jesus, jesus was never called jesus so how do you know what he spoke and hiw he was spoken to?

the bible? ehhm when was it written? trinity? established by the nicean creed established by constantine? constantine? idol worshipper!! he needed to unite the empire because of his not-so-kosher rise to the top.

you were confused about the halo? check out my pics of the god apollo in the other thread, it will answer the gap you had.

you are a robot zooroka, lol, like a punchbag in a boxing gym. you will keep getting hit, no respect no life no nothing, no substance.

im finding it harder and harder to believe prof zooruka isn't some programmed machine with a single function from a far away planet off a bad OG star trek episode

Quote Originally Posted by Prince Rai View Post
    the bible? ehhm when was it written? trinity? established by the nicean creed established by constantine? constantine? idol worshipper!! he needed to unite the empire because of his not-so-kosher rise to the top..

umm yes constantine approved the nicean creed which favoured the athenasian creed but the creed was drafted by church scholars not constantine and b.t.w constantine got it correct we he approved it and Im not saying that because im a christian but because I have studied it.

peace be with you !

...born of a future war Face of the Golden Falcon's Avatar

but I feel that im at a point where I have found what im looking for and am quite content with where I am...I tell you its the best feeling !!!!!!!!!!
    What's that saying about ignorance being bliss, again?

SHEM HETEP

Req Em Ab

that's a lot of feelings in one sentence
    if that's what you rely on (feelings) as being the truth of any matter - especially life - you've got some work to do...
    Last edited by Mumm Ra; 10-10-2009 at 05:57 AM.

Prince Rai

Quote Originally Posted by prof zooruka View Post
    and Im not saying that because im a christian but because I have studied it.

peace be with you !
    love it.

it's weird running into a topic where people are all ganging up on one guy to get him to stop believing in Jesus.

makes you really wonder about some things.

Christians: believe in Jesus for a better life!

anti-Christians: stop believing in Jesus you fucking idiot.

at least, this is what i see.

...born of a future war Face of the Golden Falcon's Avatar

^
    you would see that, your a christian.

This is an alternate version

Christians: la la la I'm not listening to your facts. Jesus is the way. You're all going to hell, but I'll pray for you.

anti-christians: Stop believing in Jesus for a better life.

SHEM HETEP

Req Em Ab

according to a lecture of Maxwell's I was listening to today, the true temple of Solomon was actually the pyramid of Giza and that what's known to world at large as the temple of Solomon (and what I posted pics of) was actually a pagan temple of sexual worship. very interesting stuff.
    hahahahahahahahahahah

peace be with you !

Quote Originally Posted by Face of the Golden Falcon View Post
    ^
    you would see that, your a christian.

This is an alternate version

Christians: la la la I'm not listening to your facts. Jesus is the way. You're all going to hell, but I'll pray for you.

anti-christians: Stop believing in Jesus for a better life.

SHEM HETEP
    i think the main issue is that believing interaction with the teachings of Jesus Christ degrades your quality of life, and all other options are immediately superior.

i have been atheist, taoist, and christian, and Jesus Christ's teachings trumped them all.

so from experience, the biggest mistake i've made was thinking that the people on the internet were right, Jesus was completely wrong and there were better ways to live. you did not save me from breaking away from Jesus, i can't tell you how much worse things got.

that's why I, and many other people, are Christians. maybe the intellectuals and scholars don't need saving in their life, so they spit on Jesus thinking it a waste of time and idiocy.

but the prostitutes, criminals, the rejected, hell even some satanists, have had their lives saved through Jesus Christ.
    Last edited by Koolish; 10-11-2009 at 10:47 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Koolish View Post
    i think the main issue is that believing interaction with the teachings of Jesus Christ degrades your quality of life, and all other options are immediately superior.

i have been atheist, taoist, and christian, and Jesus Christ's teachings trumped them all.

so from experience, the biggest mistake i've made was thinking that the people on the internet were right, Jesus was completely wrong and there were better ways to live. you did not save me from breaking away from Jesus, i can't tell you how much worse things got.

that's why I, and many other people, are Christians. maybe the intellectuals and scholars don't need saving in their life, so they spit on Jesus thinking it a waste of time and idiocy.

but the prostitutes, criminals, the rejected, hell even some satanists, have had their lives saved through Jesus Christ.
    I don't think the teachings of Jesus are idiocy even if it comes across that way, but I do think there is a difference between historical truth and what the Bible says. To think that the mythology and symbology of other religions of the time didn't influence the writings and the stories of the bible is, in my own opinion, being naive. My own pursuit is trying to find which is which
    and where those influences came from, if for nothing else, because they're interesting.

I don't need to believe that Jesus walked on water or turned water into wine to know he was right to say that you should have the upmost respect for God and treat others as you want to be treated. The love that is the foundation for those teachings is something I'll never abandon. I believe in those principles whole-heartedly and always will.

But how many preach it without walking it? Zooruka here, as an example, is probably the biggest bible thumper here but at the same time is a roman catholic. In being a roman catholic, he accepts the infallibility of the pope (an idea I find to be complete bullshit) and if you probe deep enough I think you'll find that as a certainty he thinks that all other denominations of christianity are wrong and he might even go so far as to think you're going to hell for it. How Christian are those thoughts really? When I was working in the mall people used to come in there shopping dressed in their Sunday best and then chastise me for working on Sundays. Well, I'm glad you like to keep things holy and all but don't you think this store would be closed if you and everyone else didn't feel so compelled to go shopping right now? Hypocrites more than anythings else is the reason I absolve myself of the Christian label. God knows what's up and that's really all that matters.

On a side note I have many more problems with the roman catholic church specifically than I do with christianity in general which is why I give zooruka A LOT more shit about his beliefs that I do to someone such as yourself Koolish. I could expound more on it but I'm tired of typing atm. Maybe for another post.

Support the Real. Click HERE

i've found a lot of people abandoned the belief because of Christians, and not because of Christ.

hypocrites are everywhere, being a Christian doesn't exclude you from being human, and i agree it's really annoying when they're preaching when you never asked.

but, like this one ex-catholic priest said, at the base level, local churches and communities, there's no real corruption. it's just good hearted people wanting to get together and spread the love of Jesus around. but when you go higher up, where the power is, you can find some evil.

from my experience there is nothing jesus can do for you that one cannot do for one's self (if so inclined)

"that the belief in jesus can do for you" if i may correct myself
    Last edited by Mumm Ra; 10-11-2009 at 04:29 PM.

Prince Rai

Quote Originally Posted by Mumm Ra View Post
    from my experience there is nothing jesus can do for you that one cannot do for one's self (if so inclined)
    i agree