Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: that Primo beat for Cormega was wack btw

crushed out heavenly Ghost In The 'Lac's Avatar

Default that Primo beat for Cormega was wack btw

this dude needs to do something new. that piano roll sounded like i had been used for the 2zillionth time.

dude is totally unispired right now

this one. at first i was like ok, seems nice, then i was like, damn this is some weak shit. how many times have we heard this?

lol, why are you always the person to post shit that almost nobody agrees with?
    "You're not dope enough to spit self glorification."

so your saying that because i called your favorite eminem song "beutiful" was wack.

And in that thread most people agreed with me, apart from you.

that beat is dope...if you've never heard a primo beat before.
    otherwise...it's ok.

PRODIGAL SUN

i agree to anyone who doesnt listen to premo much the beat is hot...
    but to anyone who listens to premo production a lot, it sounds like his 50000 other beats, he needs to switch it up a lil

Wu Vatican

im a fan.

id rather listen to primo recycling the same sound then most other producers to be honest.
    The earth is a very small stage in a vast cosmic arena. Think of the rivers of blood spilled by all those generals and emperors so that in glory and in triumph they could become the momentary masters of a fraction of a dot.

People are too stupid to effectively conspire to do anything, but not too stupid to come up with conspiracy theories.

The beat is alright. It doesn't give or take away from the cormega lyrics.

as Whitey says; Preemo's beats still better than 95% of the other guys works. he smacks that crazy boom-bap that you just CAN'T NOT LOVE but from time to time he will drop a banger that make you say; "whhaaat, did Preem do this" like the joint from MOP's latest, Agallah's "New York Rider Music", Royce "Shake This" and the Termanology/Bun B joint to name a few. check the Mark Ronson/Blaq Poet joint or the one he did with Seven and Talib Kweli early this year

daily updates: news, articles, reviews, the best compilations on the net. that true skool street hop!

r.i.p. Johan D, Kaddu, Ricke a.k.a. "Slick Rick" and the rest of the fallen soldiers - you'll never be forgotten!

no disrespect, but i'll have to disagee.

yeah sometimes i hear a preem beat and it sounds dated (which mean old) like it is a beat from the early 90`s.

peace be with you !

Quote Originally Posted by GHOSTLACED View Post
    so your saying that because i called your favorite eminem song "beutiful" was wack.

And in that thread most people agreed with me, apart from you.
    No man, not at all. I'm saying that because half the threads or posts you make seem to disagree with the masses
    "You're not dope enough to spit self glorification."

Shaolin Master

it may seem old but i'd rather this than some most other hip-hop producers, Premo,Ayatollah,Dilla only guys worth checking for

Munching eyes since 1989 Edgar Erebus's Avatar

First. Tell me one reason why would Premo do something new? Underground loves him, his old fans are satisfied with the usual food, and obviously he still has his senior citizen position in the mainstream, 'cause I really don't see what would Fat Joe and Ludacris gain commercially with having a Premier beat on their albums.

Second. Listen to Tha Blaqprint and say again he is totally uninspired.
    "The Devil is not the Prince of Matter; the Devil is the arrogance of the spirit, faith without smile, truth that is never seized by doubt. The Devil is grim because he knows where he is going, and, in moving, he always returns whence he came."

Wu Vatican

Quote Originally Posted by Slim T View Post
    First. Tell me one reason why would Premo do something new? Underground loves him, his old fans are satisfied with the usual food, and obviously he still has his senior citizen position in the mainstream, 'cause I really don't see what would Fat Joe and Ludacris gain commercially with having a Premier beat on their albums.

Second. Listen to Tha Blaqprint and say again he is totally uninspired.

definitely fire.
    The earth is a very small stage in a vast cosmic arena. Think of the rivers of blood spilled by all those generals and emperors so that in glory and in triumph they could become the momentary masters of a fraction of a dot.

People are too stupid to effectively conspire to do anything, but not too stupid to come up with conspiracy theories.