Page 7 of 22 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: Can we please close the Wu-Latino subforum? It's a disgrace.

Prolifical, do you think Magina is part of the Wu-Tang Clan or one of the Killa Beez?

The ABBOTT

stfu faggots

haterzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

if u dont give a fuck about wu latino or magnanainainio then dont click the fucking forum

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    Food For Thought, i don't even pay you any attention because i know you're a retard.

Quote Originally Posted by Luz7533 View Post
    Look at your sorry ass throwing up the W. So sad how you need to use the Wu-Tang name to get your shine. How many people were there like 12?

Thanks for promoting my music, Luz! You are a tremendously loyal hater! If I had a cookie I'd wipe my ass with it and give it to you!

BTW, that was at Time's Square. If you think there were 12 people there that just goes to show how detached you are from Hip Hop...

I'm not deaf I can hear how many people are cheering.

Why do you feel the need to throw up the W when you are not part of the Wu-Tang Clan?

I'm not deaf I can hear how many people are cheering.

Why do you feel the need to throw up the W when you are not part of the Wu-Tang Clan?
    Obviously you know very little about video editing. This video was edited to accentuate the song, not the audience. Besides, it's just plain ignorant to think there were only 12 people at ANY club on a spring Friday night in Time's Square. No pun intended, but you MUST be a square or you wouldn't even make that argument!

And I didn't feel the "need" to throw up the W. I know you'll never feel I represent Wu Tang in any way, but your opinion is dirt. Now, the opinion of those supporting me that day- Badu, Divine, etc. it would have been plain ignorant and arrogant for me not to rep.

The Smell of The Future LORD NOSE's Avatar

Luz - why is the Wu Latino section bothering you ?

It bothers me because Wu-Latino is not a part of the Wu-Tang Clan. They have no association with them other then similar management. The Wu Chamber is for :

Discuss everything related to the Wu-Tang Clan and Killa Beez.

Wu-Latino doesn't meet either criteria. I hope that their subforum will be moved to a more appropriate place on this web site.

well if they were going to close it or move it it would of been addressed by now..
    please close this thread..

Quote Originally Posted by WuLatino- MANGANI View Post
    Obviously you know very little about video editing. This video was edited to accentuate the song, not the audience. Besides, it's just plain ignorant to think there were only 12 people at ANY club on a spring Friday night in Time's Square. No pun intended, but you MUST be a square or you wouldn't even make that argument!
    I've seen videos from concerts before. Don't act like there were thousands there giving you love. There wasn't even a hundred people there giving Wu-Latino love.

Quote Originally Posted by WuLatino- MANGANI View Post
    And I didn't feel the "need" to throw up the W. I know you'll never feel I represent Wu Tang in any way, but your opinion is dirt. Now, the opinion of those supporting me that day- Badu, Divine, etc. it would have been plain ignorant and arrogant for me not to rep.
    So you throw up the W because RZA's brother and his manager were there? Not because you wanted to act like you're part of something you're not?

You need to just own up to the fact that you use the Wu-Tang name for your own personal gain. Quit repping the W. It's shameful. You disgrace your children.

Also no response to the allegations that Wu-Latino was made as a tax write off?

they should change the link or there banner on the main page.
    http://wu-tanglatino.com/
    shit dont go no where

I've seen videos from concerts before. Don't act like there were thousands there giving you love. There wasn't even a hundred people there giving Wu-Latino love.
    -It wasn't a concert, dumbass, it was an album premier and it wasn't open to the public. There were definitely over a hundred people there, but that's besides the point. The performance was for media personnel, affiliated guests, etc.

So you throw up the W because RZA's brother and his manager were there? Not because you wanted to act like you're part of something you're not?
    -No, fool. I was throwing up the Wu #1 because I was signed to their label, and #2 because there was Wu personnel present who made the performance possible in the first place. Are you related to Wu in any way to be saying I, Wu Latino, or anybody else isn't affiliated? That's some big balled shit comin from some punk on the internet...

You need to just own up to the fact that you use the Wu-Tang name for your own personal gain. Quit repping the W. It's shameful. You disgrace your children.
    -Now you want to chill the fuck out. If I've disrespected you, it's been you personally. No need to mention my children ya gland water squirting pussy.

Also no response to the allegations that Wu-Latino was made as a tax write off?
    -Are you plain stupid? What kind of rational would I have to respond to an irrational accusation? If you had any type of education you'd know that makes absolutely no sense. An entirely new business as a tax write off? Plain fuckin stupid... that's the tone you've set for your entire line of reasoning. No one gives a fuck about this shit but you. They stuck your silly ass in "Norwegian Love Letters" after asking the Wu Latino sub-forum to be moved. Most people would know how to take a fuckin hint, but your dumbass just keeps going... You even had the nerve to accuse the admins of doing what I say (while claiming I am not Wu affiliated... what kind of sense would that make?) while doing just that- telling them what the fuck to do. Grow the fuck up, and use the website for what it's for. It's definitely not for you to make yourself feel like YOU'RE something YOU'RE not. And BTW- YOU have failed to answer to the accusations that in fact YOU are not Hip Hop, buddy... square ass wannabe

AMERICAN BORICUA KILLABEE

I wit luz.
    First you try an shit on someone who comes at you correct[skampope]
    who happens to be a real boricua
    then you talk shit about [p.c.p.]
    then you look'n for me in gurabo muthafucker and you ain't treat'n nobody
    mangani look muthafucker i don't treat'n i make promises i will fuck you up.
    Lieterally and i'm much fam in puerto rico nigga.
    It wouldn't matter if you spoke english,spanish,were,white,black,tan,yellow,green, latino,etc.

Go get tomb,whoever tomb is.
    I gonna go get tomb,because yah the real shit.
    Yah bitch.
    Yo prolific engineers position of power is based on how many queerz
    he protects.
    Yo why did ya erase what was posted weres the thread that how yah get down.
    Let me find out that yah harrassen or rapen puerto rican women wit that i'm part of wu-latino shit i will fucken activate muther fuckers to kill
    niggaz 4 fucken fun and post that shit on youtube.
    www.beatdown.com

a yo drunken monk why do you suck so much dick
    first you defenden a mangani who was try'n to shit on [p.c.p.]
    and know you try'n to kiss ass because real boricuas stepped up to knock the ball out of the park.
    Yo have to be a jew you couldn't be anything else.snake in the grass.

Cristianity is the white man's version of haitian voodoo.

Jehova proved to everyone that he sucks as a creator when he created lucifer.

I got questions

what happened to the wu-latino site.

[i personaly don't think that the wu-latino thread should be deleted,moved???????????????]

maybe in the future wu-latino will sign some artist that will do the label
    justice for all.

Who the fuck is tomb?
    Mangani the muthafucker who holds the girls arms
    why'll you rape her.
    Wit shit like yo soy de wu-latino yo tengo hente
    si le dice a alguien te matamos.

You know i can make a copy of your nationlistic views posted on wu-corps
    between many of it's members and e-mail it to your superior in the army
    as well as the f.b.i. If i wanted to.it's my constitutional right.

And what the fuck happened to my
    wu-tang mamacitas thread.
    Let me find out that ya mutha fuckers are using my conceptst to boost yah selves up i will [show and prove]

i ain't scared of none of these muthafuckers
    don't erase my shit.
    Why doesn't rayroq show up to defend his label.
    You would think that mangani was the owner.

Another question i got is divine wu-music group
    as the same as peoplez army divine,shanghai assassinz divine also divine/don divino of the d.e.y.?

So according to yah its like this

rza-razor sharp records
    divine-wu music group
    ray roq-wu latino

if ray roq is the owner
    who is the producer?

Wu-latino music label info:

Affilates:
    Sponsers:
    Owners:
    Producers:
    Artists:
    D.j.s:
    Graphic designers:
    Projects:

[etc.]

just follow the m.m.o. Above and you won't have to answer so many stupid question or repeat the answers to recuring ones.

I do have to admit the graphic designers on the project deserve something special those i respect for ther art there work is bananas from the album design to the website and the t-shirt designes.

Luz is just a fucking racist asshole.
    "I know that after my death a pile of rubbish
    will be heaped on my grave, but the wind of
    History will sooner or later sweep it away
    without mercy."
    - Iosif Vissarionovich Dzhugashvili