Page 8 of 22 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: Can we please close the Wu-Latino subforum? It's a disgrace.

Quote Originally Posted by ☭ Armand Sickle ★ View Post
    Luz is just a fucking racist asshole.
    Suuuuure. Keep telling yourself that.

Quote Originally Posted by HZA HECTOR View Post
    You know i can make a copy of your nationlistic views posted on wu-corps
    between many of it's members and e-mail it to your superior in the army
    as well as the f.b.i. If i wanted to.it's my constitutional right.
    -You are truly an idiot. I was in military intelligence- I already have an FBI profile.

Quote Originally Posted by HZA HECTOR View Post
    And what the fuck happened to my
    wu-tang mamacitas thread.
    Let me find out that ya mutha fuckers are using my conceptst to boost yah selves up i will [show and prove]
    -I deleted it ya damn clown.

Quote Originally Posted by ☭ Armand Sickle ★ View Post
    Luz is just a fucking racist asshole.
    -I think that's become pretty evident...

^ from what i have scene usually once a thread ends up here in " Norwegian Love Letters" it usually doesnt get commented on alot or taken seriously..

i think what u 3 should do is have a rapbattle..
    meetin person an settle it..
    or u could have an elemental-olympics..
    u got ur rap battle,ur break battle,ur graph battle, turntable battle,,

I already challenged Hza Hector to battle me on wax, and he disappeared for some time only to return complaining about how I've treated him. Booo hooo....

As for Luz, I challenged his authenticity as a Hip Hop fanatic, and he refuses to respond to that. And when I say "authenticity as a hip hop fanatic" I'm not talking about simply knowledge you can look up on Google, rather being a part of the lifestyle itself. I really doubt Luz's upbringing, lifestyle, etc. are anything like what you would expect from such a self-righteous and judgmental Wu Tang fan...

I'm all over the internet. Nothin to fake here. Yo estoy probao y aprobao (I've been tested and approved), y estos payasos me mataran de la riza (and these clowns will make me die laughing)...

Quote Originally Posted by WuLatino- MANGANI View Post
    As for Luz, I challenged his authenticity as a Hip Hop fanatic, and he refuses to respond to that. And when I say "authenticity as a hip hop fanatic" I'm not talking about simply knowledge you can look up on Google, rather being a part of the lifestyle itself. I really doubt Luz's upbringing, lifestyle, etc. are anything like what you would expect from such a self-righteous and judgmental Wu Tang fan...
    I'm not a hip-hop fanatic. I like hip-hop. I listen to it. I wouldn't call myself a fanatic. I don't pretend to be something I'm not. I am, however, a Wu-Tang fan. I visit this site for information on the Wu-Tang Clan. I have given plenty of information going against the fact that you are Wu-Tang Affiliated. No tracks with them. No tours with them. No shoutouts from them. Nothing. I feel that your Wu-Latino subforum, despite having the same business partners as the RZA, is in the wrong place. It has nothing to do with the Wu-Tang Clan. I'm not here to debate what genre your music falls into. I'm simply stating that your music and the Wu-Tang Clan's music are two totally different things. If they are totally separate, which they are, then the subforum is in the wrong place. Hence, my request for the move.
    Last edited by Luz; 11-12-2009 at 05:44 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Luz7533 View Post
    I have given plenty of information going against the fact that you are Wu-Tang Affiliated.
    -Ahhh... but yet, the title of this thread is "Can we please close the Wu Latino Forum", not "Can we please remove Mangani as moderator of the Wu Latino forum". My affiliation has absolutely nothing to do with your desire for the sub-forum to be moved.

I feel that your Wu-Latino subforum, despite having the same business partners as the RZA, is in the wrong place. It has nothing to do with the Wu-Tang Clan.
    -You continue to amaze me with your density. Wu Latino does not have "same business partners as the Rza", rather it was started, and is owned wholly by the Rza, and his business partner, Divine, who is also his brother. Day to day operations are handled by the President, RayRoq Acosta, who is also on his management team. Badu, from Badu Management (Rza's management team), also has a stake and interest in the company. The Wu logo used by Wu Latino is trademarked by Rza, and so is the Wu Latino name and logo. You have absolutely no say in what has anything "to do with the Wu Tang Clan", especially in contradiction to the actions, statements, and financial investments of THE founding member of the Wu Tang Clan.

I'm not here to debate what genre your music falls into. I'm simply stating that your music and the Wu-Tang Clan's music are two totally different things. If they are totally separate, which they are, then the subforum is in the wrong place. Hence, my request for the move.
    -Again, this is a ridiculous statement. You are making ad-hominem arguments about ME, when the topic is the Wu Latino sub-forum. Prove that Wu Latino has nothing to do with the Rza, and I'll rest my case. Other than that, quit your damn crying!

I'm not a hip-hop fanatic. I like hip-hop. I listen to it. I wouldn't call myself a fanatic. I don't pretend to be something I'm not. I am, however, a Wu-Tang fan. I visit this site for information on the Wu-Tang Clan.
    -Awwww, that's so endearing. The wittle wocker boy is mad because there's Latinos on the official website of the only Hip Hop group he considers artful enough for his sophisticated ears to listen to... I bet this fool has a lifetime membership to the NRA and the damn Minuteman Project!

Feel free to post any music connecting the Wu-Tang Latino label and the Wu-Tang Clan. If you can't prove a connection, then it doesn't exist. RZA gets a check. I get it. Now give me some evidence of artistic collaboration.
    Love thy neighbor

AMERICAN BORICUA KILLABEE

The bottom line.
    So what am i a racist to.
    I was born in the u.s.a.
    I have friends of all nationalities.
    On and off the island.
    The minute man project is a great project.
    It keeps illegal immigrants from getting into the u.s.a. And potential
    terrorist.
    As i stated before it's doe's not matter if you already have a file with the f.b.i. I will report you on the strength that someone with your views should not be allowed into the armed forces,the majority sign up for a check.you can memorize and recite whatever you want that doesn't mean your are a united states citisen or hold my nations best interest in mind.
    Your some scrub who's parents couldn't pay for college and with your puerto rican education wouldn't be able to find a job in mickey d's so you probably joined the army so they would pay for your education etc.

I don't want to meet this wu wankster face to face in person.
    And battle him why waste my time.
    When i put something out it's going to be of quality.not the garbage some people produce.

Yo battle
    yo luz
    peep my peoplez [m.g.f.]
    in the [boricua hip-hop vid] section
    that's real hip-hop 4 real
    those are wu-latinos they deserve to eat
    and they got the talent to back it up.
    Senor-b presenta:
    M.g.f. Max ground force
    s.o.l.o.
    Featuring:link-one,silbato,scal,deko117,zoberano,senor-b
    puerto rock city records
    includes the smash underground hits:
    [pa'caguas/bayamontensen[00725 street anthem] and [artista nocturno]
    jeriko 00725 coming soon

mictality [express your skills]

Redbull battala de los gallos
    nov.14.2009

cotto,cotto,cotto,bring home to caguas
    puerto rock city run'n shit

manga criolla

moisty reggaeton concert

franco the guerilla opens [white zone]in caguas

pina records sets studio up in caguas

It does matter that you deleted my thread muthafucker
    if you gonna take shit personal i could get to the level that
    i fuck you up physicaly if i see you in person literely
    beat the shit out of you,don and you can go get your brother d.j.tito
    i will break his fucken arms and fingers i never seen a d.j.,d.j. With broken arms and fingers. And your peoplez are a bunch of bitches pappi.

So luz you see the matter of facts is that there mad because you and a few others show and prove that these mutha fuckers are a bunch of bitches.
    Since i've been in this forum.the following are.
    Mangani likes to talk shit and doesn't no shit
    drunken jew doesn't know who's dick to suck
    prolific enginer moves erases when shit gets real,as does his bitch nigger
    mangani
    dusk thread closing cock sucker
    poetic wun thinks he knows rza,thinks i give a fuck if robert diggs would give me the time of day
    non ignorants poetic wun and drunken jew are gonna get into some real beef
    with
    g.o.d.s.
    Genuine observers dominating science
    genuino observadores dominando sciencia
    a.k.a.
    The keeperz of a.l.l.a.h. Truth

w.u.
    Wisdom universal

power equality [luz] allah ceez everthing

is monk still banned?