Page 20 of 22 FirstFirst ... 10111213141516171819202122 LastLast

Thread: Can we please close the Wu-Latino subforum? It's a disgrace.

Hey Mangina, stop taking everything so god damn personally. You can't accept the fact that NO ONE ON EARTH CARES ABOUT WU-LATINO, so when someone criticizes it, you say they are ignorant or racist. Give me a fucking break buddy.

RZA doesn't speak Spanish. He isn't Latino. So him saying those stupid Spanish words for Wu-Latino is the same as some white suburban poser making a music video with fake guns and ebonics. Both are fake, and both are intended to make the target audience go, "WOW, HE IS SO REAL." I see through that shit. That's shallow marketing, insincere bullshit.

Quote Originally Posted by crass View Post
    Hey Mangina, stop taking everything so god damn personally. You can't accept the fact that NO ONE ON EARTH CARES ABOUT WU-LATINO, so when someone criticizes it, you say they are ignorant or racist. Give me a fucking break buddy.
    No, dickhead. When people make racist and/or ignorant comments I say they are ignorant or racist. I could give a fuck about honest criticism of the label, but simpleton remarks like "no one cares about Wu Latino" is not intelligent criticism. And I don't take shit personal. I don't know any of you fleas and ticks. Oh, and this website doesn't consist of everyone on Earth as you imply.

RZA doesn't speak Spanish. He isn't Latino. So him saying those stupid Spanish words for Wu-Latino is the same as some white suburban poser making a music video with fake guns and ebonics.
    True, but HE did that- not Wu Latino. BUT if you think HE doesn't know he was being a fool, then you must think he's a dumbass. Either that, or you're a dumbass for taking it so seriously and not realizing he was just havin fun with it.

Both are fake, and both are intended to make the target audience go, "WOW, HE IS SO REAL."
    Uhh... no. The target audience is not Lords of the Rings watching white boys. ANY Latino who sees that video thinks, "hahahahaha! fuckin stupid!" and then "what the fuck? This video is whack as fuck! And Ray made his own artists look like a couple of bitches in this video!"

White boys think- "Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr! Fuckin Latinos have my idol trying to act Spanish! Waaaaaaaaah! ....

I see through that shit. That's shallow marketing, insincere bullshit.
    Wow how observant! You get a galleta'e crema'e mi palo!

Numerous contradictions in your post, but whatever. Can you or Ray Acosta explain why Wu-Latino had to lie and pretend their horrible mixtape sold 1,000,000 copies?

There has been a lot of "intelligent criticism" about Wu-Latino for over 4 years now. Maybe you should reread the numerous threads starting from August 2005 where people are trying to figure out Wu-Latino. But after 4 years of no actual releases, internal beef, artists qutting, you don't need intelligent criticism -- it's safe to say WU-LATINO SUCKS.
    Last edited by crass; 12-01-2009 at 01:18 AM.

Numerous contradictions in your post, but whatever. Can you or Ray Acosta explain why Wu-Latino had to lie and pretend their horrible mixtape sold 1,000,000 copies?
    Cause Ray can be an idiot sometimes. I got into an argument about that with him once. It was marketing. Mixtapes don't go on Soundscan, so you can really say what you want.

There has been a lot of "intelligent criticism" about Wu-Latino for over 4 years now. Maybe you should reread the numerous threads starting from August 2005 where people are trying to figure out Wu-Latino.
    -I've made intelligent criticisms of Wu Latino myself, and in the Wu Latino sub-forum. I don't criticize those who make intelligent criticism, so your asking me to go read is ridiculous. I've probably read most, and haven't responded to the intelligent criticism...smh

But after 4 years of no actual releases, internal beef, artists qutting, you don't need intelligent criticism -- it's safe to say WU-LATINO SUCKS.
    Cool. However Wu Latino is now part of Wu Music Group. Wu Latino had the digital distribution deal with The Orchard, and when WMG absorbed Wu Latino, they jumped on the Orchard deal.

Quote Originally Posted by Slang Gargoyle View Post
    Mangani needs to realize that if a division of Wu Tang came out called "Wu Russia" - got its own sub-forum with minimal traffic on a high alexa ranked site like this, it would receive and equal amount of hatred if not more because Russian people look goofy.
    And I would support Russians who complained about racist and unproductive remarks. There IS a Wu International, which has artists like Cilvaringz signed to it. People don't cry about the Wu Arabics because of Cilvaringz's past presence on this site. Hate is hate. Some Russian women are fine as hell, and some are burly and have mustaches... had to say that...

Anyways, the point is that it doesn't matter who the fuck reps the Wu- especially when they have the Rza's blessing. There's a lot of things that Rza does that people who claim to be Wu Tang Clan fans don't like. If he paid attention to all the crybabies he wouldn't have done Kill Bill, and other movies. He wouldn't have learned to play guitar, and evolved his production. He wouldn't be involved in other musical styles besides Hip Hop. The problem with Luz, Hector, and other pure dickheads is they think they actually have some kind of clout as if their opinion should change the fuckin world.

AMERICAN BORICUA KILLABEE

This dude is stupid who the hell try's to say that a multi billion dollar car company marketing is stupid.
    Like honda.
    Who came out producing crap was wu-latino
    even with honda paying the cost for the video and puting a new model car in the video.
    Wu-latinos marketing sucks
    you don't think honda sales repersenatives would see that post and get even.

And thanks for editing what i wrote.you extend your duties as a mod.
    My ignorant black friend who doesn't know latin but claims to be a black latino.

The shoes,sneakers look like shoes worn by black gay boys who play tennis and golf.

I'm going back to the temple.

A yo luz i got some names for are group tell me what you think of them.

The guardians of wu mountain
    wu-unit
    los dicipulos del shoalin

more acronyms for my peeps:
    A.l.l.a.h.
    Always live life abolishing hell
    always live life aknowleding heaven

p.e.a.c.e.
    Power equality allah cures everything

g.a.m.e.
    God awakening minds everday/everywere
    genuinly achieving mental elevation

White lion records
    is the best reggaeton music company and spanish hip-hop company in exgistence even better than wu-latino.
    Why?
    Because they handle there business.

Tego calderon vs. Mangani
    white lion vs. Wu-latino/mangani ent.

POR TE ANDA BUSCANDO
    TU MAMA/TU MAMA

MANGANI

TU MADRE

[TREBOL CLAN] ESO NO SE VALE
    Last edited by HZA HECTOR; 12-01-2009 at 12:15 PM.

Yo luz go to

source latino or urban latino forums

they'll find the information gathered together about wu-latino interesting.

Por eso tachamos/
    s.p.p./sobre el cubierto de tu disco/
    tu me pregunta que significa/s.p.p./
    s.p.p./
    significa que tu disco compacto nos dejo un/
    sabor a pollo podrido[s.p.p.]

[00725 caguas killa indianz] by. Hector [the lord chief roca]

Quote Originally Posted by HZA HECTOR View Post
    you don't think honda sales repersenatives would see that post and get even.
    What the fuck does this dude have in that little peanut head of his??? You might be scared of the people hiding in the bushes, but I know it's all in your head. The leprechauns want you to return their gold! smh...

My ignorant black friend who doesn't know latin but claims to be a black latino.
    Waaaaaooow! Listen, pendejito, Latino refers to a collective of nationalities representing American countries influenced by Latin derived languages, ie. Ibero-Americans. Is that too complicated for you? Let me try a little simpler- Latin America is the portion of the "new world" which includes countries once colonized by Spain and Portugal. Latino implies national origin from one of those countries. I am Latino because I am Puerto Rican. That is your lesson for the day. Now go bang your head against the wall and drool!

The shoes,sneakers look like shoes worn by black gay boys who play tennis and golf.
    So you think Rza is a black homosexual who plays tennis??? *whispers*- they're not my shoes...

White lion records
    is the best reggaeton music company and spanish hip-hop company in exgistence even better than wu-latino.
    Why?
    Because they handle there business.

Tego calderon vs. Mangani
    white lion vs. Wu-latino/mangani ent.

POR TE ANDA BUSCANDO
    TU MAMA/TU MAMA

MANGANI

TU MADRE

[TREBOL CLAN] ESO NO SE VALE
    Tego is not signed to White Lion, buddy. Ask Elias de Leon who is Mangani...

Yo luz go to

source latino or urban latino forums

they'll find the information gathered together about wu-latino interesting.
    Fuckin idiot. The Source Latino???? They don't exist, first off. Second, they were working with Wu Latino. FAWKIN DUMBASS! LOL!

How can they be working with wu-latino if they don't exist?
    They(were)working with wu-latino.
    They were

like honda

tego calderon is not signed to white lion records then what the why the hell is there logo on both cd's that i have.
    Tego calderon el abayarde
    and el enemy de los guasibiris
    plus theres another logo on it for his company jigiri records

i don't have to ask him who you are because i don't give a shit.
    All i have to do is keep buying the dope ass albums they produce,
    the type you only dream of producing.

Yah buddy your realy pushing my buttons
    you don't want to pee me off,guy,
    don't make me angry you wouldn't like to see me when i'm angry

and urban latino is alright but realy low production cost and realy hard to find i would rather read in the house magazine or el barrio.

Very interesting mangani something very strange is going on.
    I saw a article in an issue of the source or internet stating that they were going to start a source latino and they backing tego calderon and even have some contact info from the net.

It's a conspiracy i tell you.be careful