Page 5 of 22 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Can we please close the Wu-Latino subforum? It's a disgrace.

hahaha wu-aboriginal forum

Quote Originally Posted by Luz7533 View Post
    First of all RZA has nothing to do with this site. He doesn't own it or call the shots. Have any generals even done anything with Wu Latino? I doubt it. Even that faggot Bomshot can at least scrape up enough cash to buy a GZA verse.
    -The only official remix off of Rza's "Bobby Digital" album was with me... I think Rza counts as a general, right? Oh, and the President of Wu Latino is the Rza's manager.

The forum is for Wu-Latino, not mexicans.
    -If you're implying that all Latinos are Mexican then you just need some education. I don't know how you expect your opinion to matter when you have the knowledge of a 3 year old.

Anyways I just don't think you deserve a subforum. You music just isn't related to Wu. It's not really even hip hop. There's a Sound Shack forum for other genres of music. Just post in there. We don't need the advertisement in the middle of the Wu froum for music nobody cares about.
    -First of all as I stated in the previous line, your CAN'T matter due to your lack of education. You further express your ignorance in stating my music is not Hip Hop. Have you even heard my music? Furthermore, you are not obligated to visit the forum. If something bothers you enough to complain about it when it's not even forced upon you one has to question your true motives. Frankly, I could give a fuck about your dislike for Latinos in general, but your ignorance shouldn't amount to removal a the sub-forum.

Quote Originally Posted by WuLatino- MANGANI View Post
    -The only official remix off of Rza's "Bobby Digital" album was with me... I think Rza counts as a general, right? Oh, and the President of Wu Latino is the Rza's manager.
    So, like I stated before, you've never recorded a track with a general. Can you tell the difference between recording original material and someone laying down a verse for a remix of a song that already exists? Let me know if you know the difference.

Also RZA's manager is not one of the generals.

-If you're implying that all Latinos are Mexican then you just need some education. I don't know how you expect your opinion to matter when you have the knowledge of a 3 year old.
    You obviously didn't read my post. You said the sub-forum was for the fastest growing minority group in the US. The fastest growing minority group in the U.S. is Mexicans. The Wu-Latino subforum isn't for discussion of Latino issues like you suggest it is. It only exists to promote your music. Don't act like I'm a racist because I don't like your music. That's a pretty ignorant viewpoint.

-First of all as I stated in the previous line, your CAN'T matter due to your lack of education. You further express your ignorance in stating my music is not Hip Hop. Have you even heard my music? Furthermore, you are not obligated to visit the forum. If something bothers you enough to complain about it when it's not even forced upon you one has to question your true motives. Frankly, I could give a fuck about your dislike for Latinos in general, but your ignorance shouldn't amount to removal a the sub-forum.
    Your lack of affiliation with the Wu-Tang Clan is why I want the subforum removed from the ...... WU-TANG CHAMBER. I don't care if it's in the Sound Shack or the Audio Booth. That's totally fine with me. That's where it belongs. It doesn't belong in the Wu Chamber because you are not a part of Wu-Tang.

In the end, it's much easier for you to call me a racist while ignoring the fact that you've never recorded with any of the generals and that subforum only exists to promote your music. I just think it's time for your subforum to be moved, not deleted. I'm sorry if that hurts your feelings or you lose out of 3 album sales but it makes no sense for it to be there.

So, like I stated before, you've never recorded a track with a general. Can you tell the difference between recording original material and someone laying down a verse for a remix of a song that already exists? Let me know if you know the difference.
    -I didn't request the remix- HE did. I didn't sit there in the studio with him and record the track, but that's besides the point. HE requested that I be featured in the remix. I'm sure no matter how insignificant that may be to you, it's a lot more than ANYTHING you've EVER done, PERIOD.

Also RZA's manager is not one of the generals.
    -You've obviously missed the point. I pointed that out because you and others assume Rza is far removed from Wu Latino, and you don't understand how involved he actually is.

You obviously didn't read my post. You said the sub-forum was for the fastest growing minority group in the US. The fastest growing minority group in the U.S. is Mexicans.
    -If you lack basic education, then Mexicans are the fastest growing minority group. However if you are somewhat educated, or possess any intelligence, or have had any exposure to the world outside of your bedroom you would know that the fastest growing minority group in the US is Latin Americans. Mexican is a nationality, not a minority group. Individual nationalities are not recognized as "minority groups".

The Wu-Latino subforum isn't for discussion of Latino issues like you suggest it is. It only exists to promote your music. Don't act like I'm a racist because I don't like your music. That's a pretty ignorant viewpoint.
    -Number one, you are not a moderator, an administrator, nor a contributor to the Wu Latino sub-forum, therefore I don't understand where you come off dictating it's purpose. Second, this entire website is, essentially, for promoting music and artists in some way or another. Third, I could care less whether or not you like my music- you do not belong to my target audience. Fourth, I never called you racist- I called you ignorant. Racists KNOWINGLY spew their bigotry and hatred, but you're too ignorant to so much as properly identify Latinos, let alone be considered a racist. If you are racist that's your problem. I'm merely responding logically to your irrational statements.

Your lack of affiliation with the Wu-Tang Clan is why I want the subforum removed from the ...... WU-TANG CHAMBER. I don't care if it's in the Sound Shack or the Audio Booth. That's totally fine with me. That's where it belongs. It doesn't belong in the Wu Chamber because you are not a part of Wu-Tang.
    -My affiliation, or lack thereof, with Wu Tang is not determined by you or your point of view. Furthermore, the sub-forum is not dedicated to "me". I moderate the Wu Latino sub-forum because I was asked to by several individuals including Tomb (who made me a moderator before the others asked me to continue moderating), Rayroq (President of Wu Latino and Rza's manager), and Badu (Rza's manager prior to Rayroq). I have done so in good faith, and no one can accuse any of my actions as being detrimental to this website, nor have I harassed any members, imposed participation in the sub-forum, nor have I or the sub-forum itself violated any terms of use. Your insistence that the sub-forum be removed is based entirely on your dislike for it's presence- a completely irrational argument as you are not obligated to do anything more than see the name. If it bothers you THAT much, then what you should do is consider maturing a bit.

In the end, it's much easier for you to call me a racist
    -If you feel I called you a racist, that is your own conscience accusing you for I never did.

while ignoring the fact that you've never recorded with any of the generals
    -I have no idea why you think this is somehow offensive or why you think this matters to me...

and that subforum only exists to promote your music.
    -In that case, it should be easy for you to find an example of me promoting my music. I'll just wait for a response on that one...

I just think it's time for your subforum to be moved, not deleted. I'm sorry if that hurts your feelings or you lose out of 3 album sales but it makes no sense for it to be there.
    -Doesn't hurt my feelings at all. I think it hurts YOUR feelings that I believe (and I'm sure others agree) that your opinion is completely insignificant to the issue. As far as album sales, little boy I run a record label. I challenge you to find mention of any of my artists, non-WuLatino releases (I only promoted the compilation release, but then so did Tomb on the front page of this website).

-I didn't request the remix- HE did. I didn't sit there in the studio with him and record the track, but that's besides the point. HE requested that I be featured in the remix. I'm sure no matter how insignificant that may be to you, it's a lot more than ANYTHING you've EVER done, PERIOD.
    So like I've said already.... you've never recorded a track with a general. Never. Not once.

-If you lack basic education, then Mexicans are the fastest growing minority group. However if you are somewhat educated, or possess any intelligence, or have had any exposure to the world outside of your bedroom you would know that the fastest growing minority group in the US is Latin Americans. Mexican is a nationality, not a minority group. Individual nationalities are not recognized as "minority groups".
    You might want to buy a dictionary if you think that Mexicans living in the United States are not a minority group. You are dead wrong on this issue.

-Number one, you are not a moderator, an administrator, nor a contributor to the Wu Latino sub-forum, therefore I don't understand where you come off dictating it's purpose.
    It's purpose is dictated right under the link for the forum. I'll repost it for you:

This is the Wu-Latino HQ. Discuss all the artists and projects connected with RZA's new adventure.

What does that have to do with Latino issues? What important information gets posted in there?

Second, this entire website is, essentially, for promoting music and artists in some way or another.
    Nice wording there. Except usually it's us fans (of the Wu-Tang Clan) promoting and discussing the music. Not the artists trying to promote their material. You must know you are not part of the Wu-Tang Clan. Therefor you shouldn't have a subforum in the Wu Chamber. Its purpose is and I quote:

Discuss everything related to the Wu-Tang Clan and Killa Beez.

You are neither.

-My affiliation, or lack thereof, with Wu Tang is not determined by you or your point of view.
    I gave some really easy criteria for affiliation. Do you know how many artists have recorded with Wu Generals? Tons of them. You haven't even done that once. Your lack of affiliation isn't really up for debate. It's a fact.

Furthermore, the sub-forum is not dedicated to "me". I moderate the Wu Latino sub-forum because I was asked to by several individuals including Tomb (who made me a moderator before the others asked me to continue moderating), Rayroq (President of Wu Latino and Rza's manager), and Badu (Rza's manager prior to Rayroq). I have done so in good faith, and no one can accuse any of my actions as being detrimental to this website, nor have I harassed any members, imposed participation in the sub-forum, nor have I or the sub-forum itself violated any terms of use. Your insistence that the sub-forum be removed is based entirely on your dislike for it's presence- a completely irrational argument as you are not obligated to do anything more than see the name. If it bothers you THAT much, then what you should do is consider maturing a bit.
    I never accused you of any of the things you listed here. I have nothing against you personally. If we had a Pet Subforum in the Wu-Chamber I would be equally upset. What would be so bad about moving it out of the Wu Chamber?

-In that case, it should be easy for you to find an example of me promoting my music. I'll just wait for a response on that one...
    http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=56384

That took about 3 seconds. It's a sticky for christ sake. Did you forget about that?

You just don't belong in the Wu-Tang Chamber. You're fooling yourself if you think otherwise.

So like I've said already.... you've never recorded a track with a general. Never. Not once.
    -And the point you're trying to make is...???

You might want to buy a dictionary if you think that Mexicans living in the United States are not a minority group. You are dead wrong on this issue.
    -Mexicans are a minority group related to what? There are more Mexicans in the US than Germans. There are more Mexicans in the US than Swedes, Brits, or any other non-Asian nationality. American is the majority nationality in the US, and because it is not race or culturally specific it includes all who assimilate into American society. So, please, explain how Mexican is in and of itself a minority group, or if we consider it a minority group, how you came to the conclusion that it is the "fastest growing minority group" rather than Latin Americans as a whole as recognized by the US Census and countless other reputable organizations with access to demographic specifics.

It's purpose is dictated right under the link for the forum. I'll repost it for you:

This is the Wu-Latino HQ. Discuss all the artists and projects connected with RZA's new adventure.
    What does that have to do with Latino issues? What important information gets posted in there?
    -Who said the forum was to discuss Latino issues? Who said YOU had to consider any of the information contained therein important? It's obviously important enough for those who post in there TO post in there. It's obviously important enough for you to think you have to dedicate a thread to it, and a considerable amount of posts denouncing it's mere presence.

Nice wording there. Except usually it's us fans (of the Wu-Tang Clan) promoting and discussing the music. Not the artists trying to promote their material.
    -I'm still waiting for substance supporting your claim that I am promoting my material in there (though even if I was it would still be pretty insignificant to your desire for the sub-forum to be moved). Furthermore, correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't this Cilvarings' project? When I was invited to participate on this website I was told other artists had ended their participation (though many still have active accounts) due to the ignorance of those who frequent the site. Artist participation was encouraged to please the fans, and because Wu Latino has few fans who consider themselves Wu Tang fans I was asked to participate in the sub-forum designed to attract those who would be interested in both (Wu Tang and Wu Latino). OBVIOUSLY that's not YOU, but I doubt you fit the target audience of ANY Hip Hop website, let alone the Wu Latino sub-forum.

You must know you are not part of the Wu-Tang Clan. Therefor you shouldn't have a subforum in the Wu Chamber. Its purpose is and I quote:

You are neither.
    -Take that up with Tomb. It is my understanding, however (as I'm sure it's his), that if Rza started Wu Latino, and Rza started Wu Tang, Wu Latino must in SOME WAY be related to Wu Tang. Maybe that is flawed logic. Maybe you should just convince Rza that what he does with his business is not up to him, rather his actions, affiliations, projects, etc. should be dictated by you.

I gave some really easy criteria for affiliation.
    -Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahaha!!! LMMFAO!!! Who the fuck are you again???

Do you know how many artists have recorded with Wu Generals? Tons of them. You haven't even done that once. Your lack of affiliation isn't really up for debate. It's a fact.
    -So this thread is about ME now??? I thought you wanted the Wu Latino sub-forum moved for non-affiliation, not me! Daaaaayum!

I never accused you of any of the things you listed here. I have nothing against you personally. If we had a Pet Subforum in the Wu-Chamber I would be equally upset. What would be so bad about moving it out of the Wu Chamber?
    -I listed those accusations because you have no logical argument for the sub-forum's removal/relocation, therefore I listed reasons why one would rationally argue your point. You cannot rationally argue your point for you have failed to list one genuine reason for even WANTING the sub-forum moved or removed.

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=56384

That took about 3 seconds. It's a sticky for christ sake. Did you forget about that?
    -You can't POSSIBLY be that dense. RZA's management team was promoting that song before Bobby Digital was released! I was told to post it here. It was part of the promotion for the Bobby Digital album. So like I said- I challenge you to find mention of any of my artists, non-WuLatino releases (I only promoted the compilation release, but then so did Tomb on the front page of this website). Frankly, I could have easily posted that track several different times in several different forums on several different threads on this website and still I would have been well within the terms of service. HOWEVER I limited my "promotion" of the track to the sub-forum intended for "all the artists and projects connected with RZA's new adventure", as you so kindly pointed out.

[QUOTE=Luz7533;1725572][url]You just don't belong in the Wu-Tang Chamber. You're fooling yourself if you think otherwise.[/QUOTE

-If I took your opinion any more seriously other than to respond to you, I'd be quite a lot less of a man, artist, and businessman. Fortunately for me you haven't displayed a bit of logic in any of your opposition. Just stay out of the sub-forum and quit your whining.
    Last edited by WuLatino- MANGANI; 10-30-2009 at 02:09 PM.

-And the point you're trying to make is...???
    Point is you're not affiliated. Simple as that.

-Mexicans are a minority group related to what? There are more Mexicans......blah blah blah
    Again, buy a dictionary. Mexicans are a minority group.

-Artist participation was encouraged to please the fans, and because Wu Latino has few fans who consider themselves Wu Tang fans I was asked to participate in the sub-forum designed to attract those who would be interested in both (Wu Tang and Wu Latino). OBVIOUSLY that's not YOU, but I doubt you fit the target audience of ANY Hip Hop website, let alone the Wu Latino sub-forum.
    The bolded part is correct. You think the people who post here are your target audience? You target audience is reaggaton fans, not Wu-Tang fans.

-Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahaha!!! LMMFAO!!! Who the fuck are you again???
    You say this like you are important when in fact nobody knows who you are. Not even Wu-Tang fans. Mangina means nothing to anyone.

-So this thread is about ME now??? I thought you wanted the Wu Latino sub-forum moved for non-affiliation, not me! Daaaaayum!
    I singled you out because nobody else even posts in that chamber. If you went away I'm pretty sure that forum would never be used again. No one in Wu-Latino is a Wu affiliate.

-I listed those accusations because you have no logical argument for the sub-forum's removal/relocation, therefore I listed reasons why one would rationally argue your point. You cannot rationally argue your point for you have failed to list one genuine reason for even WANTING the sub-forum moved or removed.
    I want it out because your not affiliated and your music has nothing to do with Wu-Tang music. Again I ask.... What would be so bad about moving it from the Wu Chamber?

-You can't POSSIBLY be that dense. RZA's management team was promoting that song before Bobby Digital was released! I was told to post it here. It was part of the promotion for the Bobby Digital album.
    First of all that song was not on the Bobby Digital album. I have not seen that remix mentioned anywhere else but in that thread you made about it. I'm sure RZA doesn't need your name to promote his music. Actually sounds like the opposite.

Also I have a poll going in the Wu Chamber asking if the Wu-Latino subforum should be moved. The majority wants it moved. It's not even close.

Veteran Member

stfu luz

I'm hoping Tomb will make an appearance and explain his reasons.

Veteran Member

I'm hoping Tomb will make an appearance and explain his reasons.

wtf u are shit in here

no one gonna close wu latino

Point is you're not affiliated. Simple as that.
    -I don't claim to be anything that I'm not. If I am listed as an affiliate or not is Rza's choice, one, and two I am not hurting to be affiliated. It is more important to you than it is to me, and you are not important at all. Whatever my status with Wu and Rza, WHATEVER my status- It's a lot more than you'll achieve in your entire life.

Again, buy a dictionary. Mexicans are a minority group.
    -Instead of telling me to get a dictionary, why don't you make an intelligent defense of your unintelligent statement? The topic wasn't whether or not "Mexican" is a minority group- as I have already responded to that statement- rather whether or not Mexican is "the fastest growing minority group in the US". Latinos are the fastest growing minority group in the US, and Mexicans are Latinos, not the other way around.

The bolded part is correct. You think the people who post here are your target audience? You target audience is reaggaton fans, not Wu-Tang fans.
    -"Here" is subjective. The Wu Latino sub-forum is for those who are interested in Wu Latino, ie. the target audience. Not rocket science- common sense.

You say this like you are important when in fact nobody knows who you are. Not even Wu-Tang fans. Mangina means nothing to anyone.
    -And you are??? I'm obviously more important to you than you are to me...

I singled you out because nobody else even posts in that chamber. If you went away I'm pretty sure that forum would never be used again. No one in Wu-Latino is a Wu affiliate.
    -I'm sure you're smart enough to have seen responses from moderators saying it was still open because it was still active in that, in the very least, I still post there. Again, not rocket science. You're just mad because you don't have a sub-forum dedicated to whiners and crybabies.

I want it out because your not affiliated and your music has nothing to do with Wu-Tang music. Again I ask.... What would be so bad about moving it from the Wu Chamber?
    -See, you are not getting it through your thick skull that what you want means nothing. Were you to come up with a valid reason as to why it should be moved or removed, I'm sure the admins would listen, however up until know you've only made childish statements, judgments, and assessments that have absolutely nothing to do with the presence of the forum. Your opinion alone is not a rational argument, and that line of argument is full of logical fallacies. Your question as to what would be so bad about moving it is loaded because there is no reason to move it in the first place.

First of all that song was not on the Bobby Digital album. I have not seen that remix mentioned anywhere else but in that thread you made about it. I'm sure RZA doesn't need your name to promote his music. Actually sounds like the opposite.
    -Now, please, use some common sense. When the song was released I was one of the main artists on the label. The label is owned by Rza and Devine, and is run in conjunction with RayRoq Acosta (who is now Rza's manager), Badu (Rza's then manager), and Abe Quinones (the CFO). The single was not getting much airplay in NY in it's original version, and they wanted a version that would attract the largest minority group in NY (not Mexicans) through outlets not normally targetted to Wu Tang fans. Yes, I am sure I benefited much more than the Rza, but that doesn't change the fact that his team sought the remix for their purposes. I know you don't like it, but who are you and who cares?

Also I have a poll going in the Wu Chamber asking if the Wu-Latino subforum should be moved. The majority wants it moved. It's not even close.
    -And???

Veteran Member

luz is a sad indivual

gtfoh

-I don't claim to be anything that I'm not. If I am listed as an affiliate or not is Rza's choice, one, and two I am not hurting to be affiliated. It is more important to you than it is to me, and you are not important at all. Whatever my status with Wu and Rza, WHATEVER my status- It's a lot more than you'll achieve in your entire life.
    If you're not affiliated, your promotional subforum should be in the hip-hop chamber. The Wu-Tang Chamber is for:

Do you see where Wu-Latino fits in there? It doesn't. It's not part of the Wu-Tang Clan nor are you Killa Beez.

-Instead of telling me to get a dictionary, why don't you make an intelligent defense of your unintelligent statement? The topic wasn't whether or not "Mexican" is a minority group- as I have already responded to that statement- rather whether or not Mexican is "the fastest growing minority group in the US". Latinos are the fastest growing minority group in the US, and Mexicans are Latinos, not the other way around.
    You were already wrong when you said the weren't a minority group cause they are. There are more Mexicans coming to this country than any other Latino nationality. Therefor................

wait for it.............

the fastest growing minority group in the U.S. is............

......Mexicans.

-"Here" is subjective. The Wu Latino sub-forum is for those who are interested in Wu Latino, ie. the target audience. Not rocket science- common sense.
    Wu-Tang fans are not your target audience. Please admit that. You know it's true. Don't kid yourself.

-And you are??? I'm obviously more important to you than you are to me...
    Right now you're an important eyesore on a forum I visit. Still doesn't change the fact that nobody has ever heard of you.

-I'm sure you're smart enough to have seen responses from moderators saying it was still open because it was still active in that, in the very least, I still post there. Again, not rocket science. You're just mad because you don't have a sub-forum dedicated to whiners and crybabies.
    Saying it should stay open because you post there is terrible logic. It's probably the least active forum here.

-See, you are not getting it through your thick skull that what you want means nothing. Were you to come up with a valid reason as to why it should be moved or removed, I'm sure the admins would listen, however up until know you've only made childish statements, judgments, and assessments that have absolutely nothing to do with the presence of the forum. Your opinion alone is not a rational argument, and that line of argument is full of logical fallacies. Your question as to what would be so bad about moving it is loaded because there is no reason to move it in the first place.
    You have nothing to do with the Wu-Tang Clan. Your subforum is in the Wu-Chamber. I think things not associated with the Wu-Tang Clan should not be in the Wu-Tang Chamber. So I'll ask again...... what would be so bad about being moved from the Wu-Tang Chamber?

-Now, please, use some common sense. When the song was released I was one of the main artists on the label. The label is owned by Rza and Devine, and is run in conjunction with RayRoq Acosta (who is now Rza's manager), Badu (Rza's then manager), and Abe Quinones (the CFO). The single was not getting much airplay in NY in it's original version, and they wanted a version that would attract the largest minority group in NY (not Mexicans) through outlets not normally targetted to Wu Tang fans. Yes, I am sure I benefited much more than the Rza, but that doesn't change the fact that his team sought the remix for their purposes. I know you don't like it, but who are you and who cares?
    So your claim to fame is being on a remix so RZA could sell more albums to Latinos, even though the remix wasn't on the album. Good job. I bet your mom is proud.

-And???
    The people who actually contribute to this site and post in the Wu-Chamber don't want you there.

Your argument all boils down to "It's already there, why change it?". That's not a very logical argument. I just want it out of the Wu-Chamber because it has nothing to do with Wu-Tang. Simple as that. That's pretty logical, dont you think?

Luz and Mangini,
    Why don't you two just reply back and forth in pm's about this or something?

It's here because I want moderator input on this. Tomb is the one who's responsible but he hasn't showed up yet to explain this situation.