Page 9 of 22 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: Can we please close the Wu-Latino subforum? It's a disgrace.

hahaha hza keep posting

Quote Originally Posted by HZA HECTOR View Post
    The bottom line.
    So what am i a racist to.
    -Many of your comments speak for themselves. If anything, you are severely deprived of an education.

The minute man project is a great project.
    It keeps illegal immigrants from getting into the u.s.a. And potential
    terrorist.
    -Terrorists have never entered the US through Mexico. In fact, all the 9/11 terrorists were LEGAL immigrants. Most terrorist acts committed in the US have been committed by Americans.

As i stated before it's doe's not matter if you already have a file with the f.b.i. I will report you on the strength that someone with your views should not be allowed into the armed forces
    -Then why report me to the FBI? If they failed to reject my membership in Military Intelligence, and went on to certify an investigation that earned me a Top Secret Security Clearance with Access to Sensitive Compartmented Information, what do you think they are going to do about it NOW??? Furthermore, an active FBI file means everything I post on the internet is monitored, dipshit. Anything that would concern them, they already know. Besides, weren't you talking about how you don't threaten anybody (even though you misspelled it)? Instead of threatening to report me, why don't you just report me? Too pussy to?

the majority sign up for a check.you can memorize and recite whatever you want that doesn't mean your are a united states citisen or hold my nations best interest in mind.
    -Here we go with your lack of education again. Being a member of the military doesn't make you a member of the government. As a soldier I had no influence- less than a regular citizen (that's how you spell it, by the way)- over the country's best interests. I am not a citizen because I recited anything, fool. I was born a citizen... but then you'd know that if you were truly Puerto Rican.

Your some scrub who's parents couldn't pay for college and with your puerto rican education wouldn't be able to find a job in mickey d's so you probably joined the army so they would pay for your education etc.
    -Is that the story of your life??? Any objective observation of our communication would reveal who is truly devoid of proper education. I joined the Army because I wasn't ready to decide which university I wanted to go to. Check my name with the College Board. Mention my name and they will put you in your place. Google me, bitch.

I don't want to meet this wu wankster face to face in person.
    And battle him why waste my time.
    When i put something out it's going to be of quality.not the garbage some people produce.
    -Pussy.

peep my peoplez [m.g.f.]
    in the [boricua hip-hop vid] section
    that's real hip-hop 4 real
    those are wu-latinos they deserve to eat
    -Your people are starving because they roll with pussies like you. I can sign your friends, and you can be my little bitch.

I gots a blow job tonight from a married broad.

AMERICAN BORICUA KILLABEE

Son my families album is better than both wu-latino mixtapes put out.
    One of my fam has more talent than 3 of any artist that appeared in any of wu-latino mixtapes.
    Puerto rock city record the label has more respect then wu-latino will ever have in the industry in the streets,internet,from other artist,etc.
    My peoplez ain''t starven
    "we smack niggaz like you and tell them go get yah gun you can suck dick and swallow cum"
    miguel cotto winz ''bayamontesen y bahensen pa caguas/barenquietensen si no puede con are flow'' m.g.f. Mathematic god flow

Why would my fam want to sign with wu-latino
    when why could sign with:
    Pina records
    white lion
    machete music
    univision puerto rico
    wapa america
    jennifer lopez[nuyorican productions]
    thirstin howl the thirds[skillionaire enterprises]
    tony touch productions
    yaeyos[art of sound group inc.]
    w/y records
    shanghai records
    napalm recordings
    winchester 30/30 [cartel records]
    puerto roc records
    maliento music
    rey records

i wouldn't be your little bitch
    you would be dead and your got dam head would be severed from your shoulder blades
    and would be placed in front of the statue of yuisa between caguas and villa blanca
    as an offering muthafuckah.and as for your disney pocahantes story of warrior high chief caguax daughter [do the knowledge] you 85% dum,deaf and blind,mentaly dead muthafuckah

Are U Watching Closely? 11th Chamber's Avatar

^^ u could always mow my lawn. You know as Plan B if ur music career doesnt pan out.

Im jus saying I think you could make a better profit doing yard work. It's jus I dont see "HZA Hector" headlining any shows at any time in the future

you are a just a toy soldier.
    a pawn in a game of chess

''always know your enemies next move/
    never let your enemie know your next move/
    move cautiously"

Hay cool pic of doc doom
    isn't he dead
    i heard he got def rocked

Thanks for narcing on my sig Mangina. Good thing the mods got your back. Pussy.

Anyways I'm still waiting for evidence of artistic collaboration between Wu-Latino and the Wu-Tang Clan. Prove to me that they have some musical connection.

Yo plan b
    we got a group my that name in puerto rock
    they make more money than wu-latino and are more talented then mangani
    and who the fuck are you!

Son my families album is better than both wu-latino mixtapes put out.
    One of my fam has more talent than 3 of any artist that appeared in any of wu-latino mixtapes.
    Puerto rock city record the label has more respect then wu-latino will ever have in the industry in the streets,internet,from other artist,etc.
    My peoplez ain''t starven
    "we smack niggaz like you and tell them go get yah gun you can suck dick and swallow cum"
    miguel cotto winz ''bayamontesen y bahensen pa caguas/barenquietensen si no puede con are flow'' m.g.f. Mathematic god flow
    -That's okay... that's only more incentive for me to sign them and make you my bitch. I've never heard of any of them, so you're obviously holding them back. If they knew about this site they'd of already dropped you and ran to me for a contract! You can't offer them anything but a reputation of hanging out with a clown. What do YOU bring to the table?

Hza hector is my username
    i artisticamente liked to be known as
    hza the grand wizard bizzare
    hzazdek
    hza zul
    hector la roca
    boricua killabee
    don boriquen
    diggable dr.b
    etc.

You can mowe your own lawn.i'll stab you in the kneck wit sheerz

Why would my fam want to sign with wu-latino
    when why could sign with:
    Pina records
    white lion
    machete music
    univision puerto rico
    wapa america
    jennifer lopez[nuyorican productions]
    thirstin howl the thirds[skillionaire enterprises]
    tony touch productions
    yaeyos[art of sound group inc.]
    w/y records
    shanghai records
    napalm recordings
    winchester 30/30 [cartel records]
    puerto roc records
    maliento music
    rey records

i wouldn't be your little bitch
    you would be dead and your got dam head would be severed from your shoulder blades
    and would be placed in front of the statue of yuisa between caguas and villa blanca
    as an offering muthafuckah.and as for your disney pocahantes story of warrior high chief caguax daughter [do the knowledge] you 85% dum,deaf and blind,mentaly dead muthafuckah
    I didn't say anything about them signing with Wu Latino- I said I would sign them. Wu Latino is not my label. And if they can sign with all them labels, why haven't they? Rafy Pina won't sign them. Neither will Elias De Leon. Oh, my bad... I know you don't know who they are. You're a clown. Keep patting yourself on the back and keeping your people down. You implied your people were starving by stating they weren't "eating". You also said your peeps should be "the real Wu Latinos". Obviously you need someone to give your people a hand, and that someone ain't you.

Are U Watching Closely? 11th Chamber's Avatar

Yo plan b
    we got a group my that name in puerto rock
    they make more money than wu-latino and are more talented then mangani
    and who the fuck are you!
    what/who is a mangani?

He's a narc.