Page 15 of 22 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213141516171819202122 LastLast

Thread: Can we please close the Wu-Latino subforum? It's a disgrace.

Keep ducking my questions.

First of all, I don't use twitter because I'm not a faggot. Secondly, the generals probably don't even know you exist besides RZA. Nobody from the Wu camp has even acknowledged you. They aren't gonna petition to get you out of the Wu-Chamber. That's just retarded.

You really can't justify their using of the Wu name for the own gain. You've run out of logical responses. You were at least trying to argue your point earlier. Now all you have left is name calling. You won't prove an artistic connection. You won't answer my questions. You're just sad that I'm right. You probably didn't make the Myspace or the twitter but you can't deny they are capitalizing on the Wu name when they really shouldn't be. It's shady as fuck.
    Love thy neighbor

They should make a sequel to Who Framed Roger Rabbit.

You don't use Twitter because you're not a faggot??? Are you implying Rza is a faggot??? Are you implying that the majority of those in the music industry are faggots, including nearly EVERY major rapper, singer, producer, and executive??? You must also be implying that the use of a lesser technology like, say, a forum also makes you a faggot. So if you're a faggot for using the Corp, you might as well use Twitter! LOL!

Also, you have never said anything that requires a defense. I corrected your misconceptions, and in light of your obsession I've decided your a dildo. I don't play with dildos.

Ok we'll work on these together. I'll help you where I can.

Quote Originally Posted by Luz7533 View Post
    What label are you on?
    This I have no idea. I assume you're on Wu-Latino since you're here and you're defending it. You claim to run your own label though. Your label and Wu-Latino are not the same. Please explain.

Why are there CLII videos on the Wu-Latino myspace?
    This one I can answer. CLII was a highly anticipated album. The videos were pretty good quality, better than anything Wu-Latino has. Even though Rae has never even said the words "Wu-Latino" his music is being promoted on there like they're connected. The reason being that whoever made that myspace likes money and thinks shady shit like that will make them more money.

How come you aren't anywhere on the Wu-Latino's top friends but the generals are?
    This one the answer is pretty much the same. People will see the generals and think there's some sort of connection. That will bring more page views and business to Wu-Latino. None of Wu-Latino's top friends have ever worked with Wu-Latino. That makes their presence there a little strange.

Is Outlines a part of Wu-Latino?
    This one is easy. No. They are not a part of Wu-Latino. Why are there on there? Beats the hell outta me.

Its time to change the game! We are making history! The Wu is here to stay.
    This you won't even mention in your next post because it's too embarrassing. The Wu-Latino's twitter actually says "the Wu is here to stay." How can you defend that?
    Love thy neighbor

Quote Originally Posted by check two View Post
    They should make a sequel to Who Framed Roger Rabbit.
    im suprised they still havent made that yet..

This I have no idea. I assume you're on Wu-Latino since you're here and you're defending it. You claim to run your own label though. Your label and Wu-Latino are not the same. Please explain.
    -Why?

This one I can answer. CLII was a highly anticipated album. The videos were pretty good quality, better than anything Wu-Latino has. Even though Rae has never even said the words "Wu-Latino" his music is being promoted on there like they're connected. The reason being that whoever made that myspace likes money and thinks shady shit like that will make them more money.
    -Wow! You are just like Walter Mercado!

This one the answer is pretty much the same. People will see the generals and think there's some sort of connection. That will bring more page views and business to Wu-Latino. None of Wu-Latino's top friends have ever worked with Wu-Latino. That makes their presence there a little strange.

This one is easy. No. They are not a part of Wu-Latino. Why are there on there? Beats the hell outta me.

This you won't even mention in your next post because it's too embarrassing. The Wu-Latino's twitter actually says "the Wu is here to stay." How can you defend that?
    -I don't understand what I'm supposed to defend???

Threadbombing.com must be his new homepage.

I see you're out of logical responses. Your arguments are now gifs. How sad. Wu-Latino has been exposed.
    Love thy neighbor

It gets worse. Check out this tweet by Wu-Latino....

NO radio play, NO video play and we are STILLLLLLLLLLL the #1 album on iTunes! #OB4CL2 IS HOT!!!!!! go get that.

They are so delusional.
    Love thy neighbor

wu-latino is doing BIG THANGS! thanks for all the support and mangina holding it down for WU LATINO!

Quote Originally Posted by battle? View Post
    im suprised they still havent made that yet..
    That red head was pretty good looking, wasn't she?

Rayroq who is in charge of the Wu-Latino myspace and how come the actual members are barely on the page?
    Love thy neighbor

Rayroq who is in charge of the Wu-Latino myspace and how come the actual members are barely on the page?
    Don't be a pussy. Ask him.

I just did dipshit. I don't have his cell phone number.
    Love thy neighbor

I can't send private messages since you cried to the mods about my sig.
    Love thy neighbor

Hahaha I just realized those shoes say Wu-Tang not Wu-Latino. Why the fuck did he post it I wonder?
    Love thy neighbor