Page 19 of 22 FirstFirst ... 910111213141516171819202122 LastLast

Thread: Can we please close the Wu-Latino subforum? It's a disgrace.

I'm just waiting for the evidence that Wu-Latino and Wu-Tang Clan have worked together. Mangina thinks they have. If the evidence exists, I'd really like to see it. What about you crass? Can you think of any songs with Wu-Latino members and Wu-Tang members on it? I'm drawing a blank.
    Love thy neighbor

Like I said- all you need to worry about is your days left. Wu Latino is a unit of Wu Music Group. That is a fact that can be verified if you pulled your head out of your ass and contacted someone with authority rather than lavishing it on yourself. The Executive Vice President of Wu Music Group and General Manager, Raymond Acosta, was the President of Wu Latino when it was a separate entity from Wu Music Group. If you want anything more you will have to suck the juice out of my nutsack, or get in contact with Rza yourself.

So we agree Wu-Latino and Wu-Tang Clan have never worked together. Good. I'm glad we could both see that.
    Love thy neighbor

Quote Originally Posted by Luz7533 View Post
    Hahaha my days are numbered.

You don't have to tell me who you've talked to. That's not what we're debating here. I'm asking for one single piece of evidence that Wu-Latino has worked with anyone from the Wu-Tang Clan. One example. You won't respond to that because you know it hasn't happened. If Wu-Latino has never worked with the Wu-Tang Clan, then I'm right. It doesn't belong in the Wu-Forum. You avoiding the question repeatedly isn't helping your case. Everybody already knows you've never worked with them. It's not my opinion. It is a fact. People here know it. I bet even Drunken Monk knows it. Why aren't you man enough to admit it? Be honest with yourself.
    Debate? There's no debate. You want the Wu Latino sub-forum moved. The only thing moving will be you. Period.

There's no proof that they have. And I doubt that anyone in Wu-Tang aside from RZA has even heard of Wu-Latino. But this thread is just going in circles now. I'm gonna have to close the thread soon.

So we agree Wu-Latino and Wu-Tang Clan have never worked together. Good. I'm glad we could both see that.
    Keep talkin out ya ass...smh

Feel free to close it. Mangina isn't gonna admit anything. He'll keep dodging my questions for another twenty pages. Wu-Latino will be gone soon enough. I can deal with that.
    Love thy neighbor

Feel free to close it. Mangina isn't gonna admit anything. He'll keep dodging my questions for another twenty pages. Wu-Latino will be gone soon enough. I can deal with that.
    We'll see...

Now, I'm not one to normally promote this video, but I was asked to post it as a STFU to Luz... now me THINKS that be the Abbot in the first minute of the video...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U3PEYkV5qZA

I said this when it came out, but how corny is it to have RZA use words like AMIGO and FUEGO?
    Last edited by crass; 11-30-2009 at 08:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by crass View Post
    I said this when it came out, but how corny is it to have RZA use words like AMIGO and FUEGO? It just screams "marketing"!
    Does "marketing" change the fact that he was in the video? Is "marketing" exclusive to exploitation of Latinos? Surely you can't be naive enough to think that everything in entertainment is done through marketing... or do you think Ghostface is a drug dealer? Wu Tang itself is admittedly a skillful marketing strategy. As a matter of fact the Wu Tang Clan can claim credit to many "new" marketing strategies not used until their day like "street teams". Even their alter egos, like Bobby Digital- is that not marketing???

Yeah- the video and the song are pure SHIT. BUT what did it cost? NOTHING to Wu Latino or Wu Tang because Honda, in their (given hindsight) not so intelligent marketing strategy, sponsored the video to market a new product. New products... marketing... Ya'll keep hating. Your ignorance will keep you poor.
    Last edited by WuLatino- MANGANI; 12-05-2009 at 11:06 AM.

And you still argue with people on the internet...I think I'd rather be poor and have dignity.

Never heard your music by the way, I whole-heartedly do not intend on doing so. Just the statement "your ignorance will keep you poor" alone is enough to make me actually recommend people not to listen to your music.

The ignorant ones aren't concerned with money....right.

@ Mangani
    ^^LOL

You've been here since the start of 08 and your still acting out at the forum users. You should learn to just let shit go.

"I pledge allegiance to the hip hop"
    Method Man

Quote Originally Posted by AcidPhosphate69 View Post
    And you still argue with people on the internet...I think I'd rather be poor and have dignity.

Never heard your music by the way, I whole-heartedly do not intend on doing so. Just the statement "your ignorance will keep you poor" alone is enough to make me actually recommend people not to listen to your music.

The ignorant ones aren't concerned with money....right.
    My money doesn't come from my music, however, I was referring to ignorance of marketing. Anyone that does not understand basic marketing enough to know that everything in BUSINESS, PERIOD, is marketing, will not be successful in nearly any aspect in life. Marketing is the basic art of mass manipulation and/or influence. You can't sell ANYTHING without marketing. You can't sell yourself to an employer without marketing. You can't get a promotion without marketing. You can be ANYTHING without understanding the basics of marketing, and ignorance of marketing will ensure that the poor remain so. I could give a fuck if you listen to my music. You're not of the core fan base in my marketing strategy.

Quote Originally Posted by El Don View Post
    @ Mangani
    ^^LOL

You've been here since the start of 08 and your still acting out at the forum users. You should learn to just let shit go.
    I got time. I can multitask. It doesn't bother me to make dumbass geeks feel like dumbass geeks.