Thread: wu doing solo show(s) in Oz

Default wu doing solo show(s) in Oz

http://www.inthemix.com.au/news/aust...headline_show#

It was with breathless excitement that ITM reported on the news that iconic US rap squad Wu-Tang Clan would be making their way out to Australia for the larger than large Megarampage with a curious lineup that included The Offspring and those Good Charlotte knuckleheads. Yet as apt as the event’s name was for a Wu-Tang Australian tour, it was seemingly doomed from the start, and organisers have now “postponed” the Melbourne event. Wu-Tang faithful need not fear though, as news is now out that not even the postponement can stop the Wu-Tang Clan from rampaging Australian crowds.

As announced today, the Wu massive will jet over to Australian shores as planned, only this time they’ll ditch the skate ramps of Etihad Stadium for a headline show at Melbourne’s *Festival Hall&, taking over the venue for a very large Wu-Halloween show on October 31st.

Many people raised eyebrows when the Wu-Tang tour was first announced, questioning exactly who and how many of the Clan would be making the journey out to Australia, what with the splintered nature of the group these days. Nay-sayers be damned, organisers have revealed that so far six of the biggest Clan members will be tearing up the country come Halloween, including GZA, RZA, Inspectah Deck, U God, Raekwon and Ghostface Killah. We think we speak on behalf of nearly everyone when we say ‘holy shit’. That’s a crazily-impressive lineup so far, and if Method Man isn’t serving time, then we hope he and other Wu-Tangers make it out here for the tour.

The news gets just a little bit better when you add that the Godfather of crunk, Lil Jon, will be along for the ride, bringing big ol’ chains and pimp goblets to the people. Okay!!!

At the moment the Clan are only confirmed for the Festival Hall show in Melbourne, but organisers have suggested that other cities might see more of this enormous lineup real soon too. Throw up your W’s and get ready.

i hope they hit up sydney! and hopefully method man come out aswel!
    should be off the hook i cant wait...

just what I hope for.....really wish meth would come....ayo infamous champ holla at the kid

http://www.enmoretheatre.com.au/even...g-clan-lil-jon

got my ticket already
    front row standing! WU TANG

me too bro....also heard Masta Killa not coming hope its not true

dope me and Energy Turtle got tickets for sydney..

Quote Originally Posted by Gravediggaz View Post
    me too bro....also heard Masta Killa not coming hope its not true
    where did you hear that?
    fuck i hope its not true

has anyone heard if meth is coming now?

heard it in any forum....I really want meth to come down....missed him back in 05 cause I was going to US

Im guessing meth is not coming because of his myspace tour dates, could be wrong i dunno how they work:
    http://www.myspace.com/methodman
    ghost too:
    http://www.myspace.com/ghostface

Ghost is in the middle of an extensive US tour (just got home from seeing him in San Francisco earlier tonight), and will be at the very dope Fox Theatre in Boulder, CO on 10/31.

Here's the full itinerary through 11/14:
    http://www.pollstar.com/resultsArtis...chBy=ghostface

For those who can get to a show this tour (or two, if you live in Cleveland!), our boy is doing an EXTENSIVE amount of material off of Ironman, Supreme Clientele, Pretty Toney, and Fishscale.

Go Tony!

As strong as he's ever been!

fuck yeah i'm gonna go see Ghost in Columbus and I was hoping he wouldnt really play much off of Wizard of Poetry.

fuck so MK meth and ghost arent coming!!!
    at least rza and gza are coming!!!

I heard 6 of them are going to be there.....man I remember the RZA show back in 2003....best concert....killarmy!

can anyone confirm what the difference is between VIP GA ($120) and normal GA is for the melbourne festival hall show is?
    I called ticketek and they said VIP get let in 15mins earlier but the dude didnt seem too confident in his answer..

I just get the normal tickets....or else they will fuck u over