Page 18 of 19 FirstFirst ... 8910111213141516171819 LastLast

Thread: Why homosexuality should be abolished (!? Check inside.)

I'm not afraid of gays. They're like zombies in tight pants with bald heads and lisps. Me I'm like that zombie survival nut riding with the sawed off 12 gauge in my SUV with the confederate flag on the window, a trucker hat, a vest with no shirt, dog tags and a 30 rack in the passenger seat saying "FUCK YOU ZOMBIE GAYS FUCK YOU!!!
    HANKERING FOR SOME BEEF CURTAINS

Quote Originally Posted by 501 Gold View Post
    oh no, dusk's legit. he hates gays with such an intense passion, it's scary.

I heard he hates them so much that he rapes them sometimes, except they ask him to and they enjoy it. it's almost like consensual gay sex, but it's not because that's how much he hates gays.

be wary of that one.
    bingo...you nailed that one right in the mouth...no homo.

not this thread again.

I swear if this ends up in classics...

Ya'll realize homosexuality is not an "institution" for it to be "abolished"? Does this level of ignorance still plague our youth in that not only do you spew unabashed hatred, but you do so in such an uneducated manner???

Homosexuality is a biological condition. An abnormality in genetics. Most humans (those free of chromosomal aberrations) have an XX (female) or XY (male) pair of sex chromosomes. XY itself is a mutation- an undeveloped XX chromosome. Chromosomal aberrations can cause different conditions like Down's Syndrome, Hermaphrodites, and in genetic aberrations- homosexuality. Because mutations and aberrations are a normal part of biology- we wouldn't evolve without them- homosexuality is simply a natural occurrence.

Homophobia, on the other hand, is a mental disturbance usually caused when someone is homosexual yet is so afraid, or is so indoctrinated and convinced of their masculinity that the only way to preserve their sanity is to lash out at those who are not afraid to express their homosexuality. It's kinda sad actually...

exactly, hooter fuck bumped it?

Quote Originally Posted by WuLatino- MANGANI View Post
    Ya'll realize homosexuality is not an "institution" for it to be "abolished"? Does this level of ignorance still plague our youth in that not only do you spew unabashed hatred, but you do so in such an uneducated manner???

Homosexuality is a biological condition. An abnormality in genetics. Most humans (those free of chromosomal aberrations) have an XX (female) or XY (male) pair of sex chromosomes. XY itself is a mutation- an undeveloped XX chromosome. Chromosomal aberrations can cause different conditions like Down's Syndrome, Hermaphrodites, and in genetic aberrations- homosexuality. Because mutations and aberrations are a normal part of biology- we wouldn't evolve without them- homosexuality is simply a natural occurrence.

Homophobia, on the other hand, is a mental disturbance usually caused when someone is homosexual yet is so afraid, or is so indoctrinated and convinced of their masculinity that the only way to preserve their sanity is to lash out at those who are not afraid to express their homosexuality. It's kinda sad actually...
    ? fail..eloels.

it is. homo-ness is like being schitzo. a schitzo thinks sees and believes things that are not real.
    a homo thinks that babies will come out of another mans anus if he shoots his sperm in it.
    a lez thinks that a hole can penetrate another hole and make imaginary babies

Quote Originally Posted by Crow Magnum View Post
    it is. homo-ness is like being schitzo. a schitzo thinks sees and believes things that are not real.
    a homo thinks that babies will come out of another mans anus if he shoots his sperm in it.
    a lez thinks that a hole can penetrate another hole and make imaginary babies
    I didn't say it was a mental condition. In fact, I said homophobia- what you are displaying- is a mental condition. Homosexuality is a genetic or chromosomal aberration. It has nothing to do with what homosexuals "think" will happen through their homosexual sex. In fact, by your display of ignorance I can assure you there are homosexuals who are more intelligent than yourself by leaps and bounds. But then, what do you care as long as you sound "cool" disparaging homosexuals...

'

Mangani please explain what's going on in the event of when a woman dates men her entire life, then one day wakes up and decides they are in fact a lesbian and seek out a female companion.

What happened there? What went wrong? You seem like an expert in the realm of homosexuality so I look forward to hearing your input.

Quote Originally Posted by WuLatino- MANGANI View Post
    I didn't say it was a mental condition. In fact, I said homophobia- what you are displaying- is a mental condition. Homosexuality is a genetic or chromosomal aberration. It has nothing to do with what homosexuals "think" will happen through their homosexual sex. In fact, by your display of ignorance I can assure you there are homosexuals who are more intelligent than yourself by leaps and bounds. But then, what do you care as long as you sound "cool" disparaging homosexuals...
    i'm truly humbled by your homophilia.
    the fact that you have homosexuality broken down to a science and your deep understanding of the homosexual mind is awe inspiring.

but to be fair, i don't fear homosexuality. which etymologically means a fear of homosexuals. i am so secure in my sexuality that i promote and indulge in homosexual conversation on wucorp. but of course that could be a multilayered facade to mask AND release the pressure i feel to come out of the closet.

About what percentage of women are bi sexual? 85 to 90?

Quote Originally Posted by Slang Gargoyle View Post
    Mangani please explain what's going on in the event of when a woman dates men her entire life, then one day wakes up and decides they are in fact a lesbian and seek out a female companion.

What happened there? What went wrong? You seem like an expert in the realm of homosexuality so I look forward to hearing your input.
    There can be various explanations. One can be that because women have an XX sex chromosome, they also contain the information contained in a male XY sex chromosome given that a Y chromosome is a mutation from an X chromosome. This would explain why women freely state their attraction for other women, even if they are not homo or bi-sexual. Most men would not say "that guy is cute" or even "that guy is handsome", yet most women will readily say "that girl is fine as hell".

Another explanation is that society oppresses homosexuality. Most humans readily assimilate into established social norms as children. This leads to higher instances of "coming out" later in life, as opposed to early signs of homosexuality (though these are common as well).

A third explanation can be simple experimentation. Some people do "choose" to be bi-sexual. A woman who has had sex with men, and has spent her life in relationships with men can be experimenting. It may be a phase caused by some trauma like rape, molestation, or domestic abuse. Women are kinder, gentler lovers, and as established above women will more readily accept a female lover for various reasons, and these attributes only become more attractive with the experience of one of these traumas.

In the end, if this happens to you, you shouldn't look at it any different than if she left you for another man. People get tired of relationships, and look for "better" in different ways.

i'm truly humbled by your homophilia.
    the fact that you have homosexuality broken down to a science and your deep understanding of the homosexual mind is awe inspiring.

but to be fair, i don't fear homosexuality. which etymologically means a fear of homosexuals. i am so secure in my sexuality that i promote and indulge in homosexual conversation on wucorp. but of course that could be a multilayered facade to mask AND release the pressure i feel to come out of the closet.
    So are you being sarcastic now, or earlier???

My favorite uncle was gay and died of AIDS when I was 16.

my sister (only sibling) is gay.
    and if you think i'm suposed to feel bad about what i said cause your uncle was sexually irresponsible, irrespective of his sexual preference, you are mistaken.

my sister (only sibling) is gay.
    and if you think i'm suposed to feel bad about what i said cause your uncle was sexually irresponsible, irrespective of his sexual preference, you are mistaken.
    How do you put two and two together and come up with six??? I don't care about how you feel. I'm not into emotional discourse, nor am I concerned with anyone's lack of mental capacity beyond my expression of that lack while using ad-hominem arguments to support my own. I was giving a reason for my support and knowledge of homosexuals, not using my statements to invoke a sense of guilt.

BTW- You make yourself prone to underestimation, and subsequent overestimation of your intelligence. This would imply that you are somewhat smart yet unwise. Something to think about...