Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New Mixtape.....Called Fallin Darts....Download Now

PEACE LORD, peepin you already know,,, sick art
    DOWNLOADALBUMZ!

downloadin right now , i'll hit u with a review tomorrow

peace god

7 Golden Vampirez Poison Flowerz!'s Avatar

Last edited by Poison Flowerz!; 09-30-2010 at 10:05 AM.

7 Golden Vampirez Poison Flowerz!'s Avatar

Last edited by Poison Flowerz!; 09-30-2010 at 10:03 AM.

YO

can someone make me a ZIP file please, i aint got RAR extraction capablities any more

Quote Originally Posted by Bronze Feet View Post
    YO

can someone make me a ZIP file please, i aint got RAR extraction capablities any more
    yeah ima need a zip fill too , cant open rar files ether

hook it up max

chea

Peace Max, ill drop a review soon!

dope, i wanted to put that incas track on my album but fuck it Ill make a new track peace yo sick shit LOL u ready for a next track

Quote Originally Posted by ERN-DAWGY View Post
    dope, i wanted to put that incas track on my album but fuck it Ill make a new track peace yo sick shit LOL u ready for a next track
    yo never mind the incas track I got lost for a minute im workin on some other shit LOL

gonna check this when i get back in the bean.

Caught up with the sky
    Shot at God.

Aight here we go with my review:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

It Aint Safe - GOD drops a dope beat, feeling the samples and the drum work bangin! Max drops some ill rhymes and the flow is classic Max, fast and slow mixed in there. Ern is crazy, straight up energy all over and the flow is machine gun funk shit and Malicious was dope too, tight lyrics and an ill flow.

Get It On - Dope track, never heard that Stoupe beat or the Canibus verse, heavy props on that. You do ya thing on here as well. Kind of short, would have liked to hear more from you Max. Overall dope track though

In The Streets - Damn, i know this beat but cant put my finger on it lol, maybe its just the sample. Dope shit though Max, nice flow and the lyrics are DOPE.

Return of The Incas - ILL. Spun this track like 5 times in a row. Again Ern dope lyrics and crazy energy and Max follows up in the same fashion. The way the verses transfer into each other is tight, just jump right in.

Insomniac - That Serious Flo dude is sick, def lives up to his name. I like the slower flow from you Max, this track is some gritty shit. Beat is dope too, dont know Hermit Productions but hes got game.

Mic Militant - ILL. Another one i bump a bunch of times in a row. The flow is untouchable. The fast and slow style is done very well Max, props and it works nice on this beat. Dope beat from Tracks too, aint heard anything from him in awhile

Freestyle 09 - Dope freestyle, some ill skills right there.

Deja Vu - Story track, love joints like this. Heavy story too Max, shit def mad me sit back and be like DAMN. Beat is dope as well, fits the vibe of the track.

Ohh and I Cry - BEATJISTZU, damn son is ill on the beats. Mad dope lyrics Max, "Lyrics hit ya head like Terminator", "welcome to my cipher, the pied piper, sick of listening to live liars spitting thru the wire, shit is like the first time man held fire". Nuff said!! Lyrically potentcy!!

Whats Is Worth - Im feelin it but i cant help and be bias. We got a track on this beat as well lol. Stained Scriptures coming soon!! Anyways dope rhymes and flow Max, its that fast/slow style again.

See It Clearly - BRUCE LI!!! Dope track, "Movin like trains that get power from the sun!!" When i heard that i almost shut of the computer lol.

Ronin Assassinz - When i heard this joint, i was glad i decided to leave the computer on lol. Max sets this off crazy!! Some potent lyrics and then Ern drops, a slower pace from Ern but its dope. GOD dropped a heavy beat for this track. Another track i spun a bunch of times in a row. The first verse from Max and the second from Ern were the most damaging.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Overall: Im feelin this tape. My favourites gotta be Ronin Assassinz, Return of The Incas, See It Clearly, Deja Vu and Mic Militant. Lyrically and flow wise it is on point and i wouldnt expect anything less. Only thing is the mix of the tracks could be better, but i realize they are tracks that got cut, so it dont matter.

Rating: 3.5/5

Peace

dope shit

SkamPoe at instagram @kinghippoe
    FOLLOW!!