2 6.45%
  • 2: Boring

3 9.68%
  • 1: Wackadoccious

3 9.68%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Cormega - Born And Raised

Banned

easily one of the best albums of the year!!!!

niggas hating on this - whats grabbing your ears!!?!?! fall back if you cant feel this shit, its got banging production and a skilled emcee thats actually sayin something with his bars!!!!

the intro is bangin - no name producer providing a crispy beat for corey heat!!!

girl - i was feeling this heavy because the scarface sample set the tone for a raw cocaine track!!!! girl girl, mega always been a street poet his bars get more potent off repeated listens!!!! that sample man, ill.

havoc and mega drop one of the realest songs of the year on "love your family", tragedy, hav, and mega merk their collabo, lil fame smashes his guest verse!!!!

again, if you aint feelin this, you musta been the same weak niggas shitting on it was written when it came out!!!!

preems tracks get ripped, petes joint gets ripped, large pros joint gets ripped, havs joint, if you ever liked a mega album or feature theres a whole lot to like here!!!!

mega has a wack flow?!?!? what!?!?! if theres anything lackin in his skillset, its that his voice can get overpowered sometimes. but his verses are dense, and everything youd expect from mega is highlighted on this joint!!! ill sports refrences, jewels from the street, and raw truth!!!!

"i serve niggas off the bench like stackhouse"

go buy this album if you downloaded and plaayed it more than once, corey blessed it!!!!!

CORNED BEEF SAMMICH

Every man has is own opinions on things. But some ppl are just plain stupid. When u analyze things u have to look at it from a pragmatic point of view. This album might not be the greatest thing out there but it far from thrash. This is a very solid hip-hop album. No gimmicks, just straight up good music. Before reviewing this shit u got to take your time, get ur purps kush and listen to this shit on some good earphones. To me am still juggling b/w the 3 mega albums{realness, true meaning & Born and raised} to decide which one is the best. I find myself leaning towards his first 2 albums but i gotta give the new album some time. Shit is still fire tho.....

This is one of this year best albums, the production is crazy for the most part! That "Girl" track is incredible, so is "The Other Side" & "Live & Learn".

I really really enjoyed the album when I was drivin on the highway at night listening to it, thats when it really grew on me. I give it 4.5 out of 5.

Quote Originally Posted by angry! View Post
    easily one of the best albums of the year!!!!

niggas hating on this - whats grabbing your ears!!?!?! fall back if you cant feel this shit, its got banging production and a skilled emcee thats actually sayin something with his bars!!!!

the intro is bangin - no name producer providing a crispy beat for corey heat!!!

girl - i was feeling this heavy because the scarface sample set the tone for a raw cocaine track!!!! girl girl, mega always been a street poet his bars get more potent off repeated listens!!!! that sample man, ill.

havoc and mega drop one of the realest songs of the year on "love your family", tragedy, hav, and mega merk their collabo, lil fame smashes his guest verse!!!!

again, if you aint feelin this, you musta been the same weak niggas shitting on it was written when it came out!!!!

preems tracks get ripped, petes joint gets ripped, large pros joint gets ripped, havs joint, if you ever liked a mega album or feature theres a whole lot to like here!!!!

mega has a wack flow?!?!? what!?!?! if theres anything lackin in his skillset, its that his voice can get overpowered sometimes. but his verses are dense, and everything youd expect from mega is highlighted on this joint!!! ill sports refrences, jewels from the street, and raw truth!!!!

"i serve niggas off the bench like stackhouse"

go buy this album if you downloaded and plaayed it more than once, corey blessed it!!!!!
    foreal

Fearless Vampire Killer UNCLE RUCKUS's Avatar

dope album! Live and and Learn is amazing as is Girl, Journey and Rapture, Dirty Game was the best track for me on the Lake/Mega LP and its definately still dope! This is top 3 of 09 for me!

I have it on my comp but i've been meaning to pick it up, just haven't got round to it yet but I will.

Imo it was definately one of the best albums this year and definately one of megas best if not the best.

"I pledge allegiance to the hip hop"
    Method Man

The Other Side is easily one of the best tracks of the year.

The rest of the album is great.

-

Heard this album today and it sucks.