This girl is a cutiepie. She's a new black actress. She's lightskin & has a nice body. I first saw her in The Wash movie with Dr Dre & Snoop Dogg. She was r&b singer Truth Hurts friend in the movie. Dr Dre was dancing with her at him & Snoop's apartment when they were playing Funkadelic's Not Just Knee Deep song. I was lookin at some of The Wash last night. I was rollin at the opening scene when Snoop told Dre to go get the bitches & there was a gang of niggas outside the apartment building shootin dice & talkin. Dr Dre said to Snoop, i don't know them niggas LOL. Why don't you go with me LOL. Snoop said if you need me, just whistle LOL. So as soon as Kurupt was about to shoot Dr Dre, Snoop started up the car acting like he was about to leave Dre hahahahahahahahahahahahaha. I saw Iva La'shawn in another movie called Up Against The 8 Ball with black actress Tawny Dahl. The movie was about Iva & Tawny needed money to pay off their college loans so they entered in a pool contest to win some money to pay off their debts. Tawny played in Baby Boy movie. She wanted to suck Tyrese's dick in Baby Boy but he wouldn't let her. Tawny is a cutiepie too. I've seen her pose in black magazine Smooth before & she had a small part in Beauty Shop movie with Queen Latifah. I would like to see Iva pose in Smooth & King magazines.