Page 1 of 321 123456789101151101 ... LastLast

Thread: Charles Jones in his own words

-

Default Iva La'shawn

This girl is a cutiepie. She's a new black actress. She's lightskin & has a nice body. I first saw her in The Wash movie with Dr Dre & Snoop Dogg. She was r&b singer Truth Hurts friend in the movie. Dr Dre was dancing with her at him & Snoop's apartment when they were playing Funkadelic's Not Just Knee Deep song. I was lookin at some of The Wash last night. I was rollin at the opening scene when Snoop told Dre to go get the bitches & there was a gang of niggas outside the apartment building shootin dice & talkin. Dr Dre said to Snoop, i don't know them niggas LOL. Why don't you go with me LOL. Snoop said if you need me, just whistle LOL. So as soon as Kurupt was about to shoot Dr Dre, Snoop started up the car acting like he was about to leave Dre hahahahahahahahahahahahaha. I saw Iva La'shawn in another movie called Up Against The 8 Ball with black actress Tawny Dahl. The movie was about Iva & Tawny needed money to pay off their college loans so they entered in a pool contest to win some money to pay off their debts. Tawny played in Baby Boy movie. She wanted to suck Tyrese's dick in Baby Boy but he wouldn't let her. Tawny is a cutiepie too. I've seen her pose in black magazine Smooth before & she had a small part in Beauty Shop movie with Queen Latifah. I would like to see Iva pose in Smooth & King magazines.

-

Default Mari Morrow

This very sexy attractive lightskin actress has disappeared. Last movies i saw her in was Book Of Love & Hair Show. I don't know why Book Of Love hasn't came out on video yet. I saw it on BET & i thank god BET showed it because if they didn't, i would've never saw the movie because it never came to theatres. Book Of Love is starring Treach of Naughty By Nature, Robin Givens, Richard Jones, Salli Richardson, Mari Morrow. This was a very good movie. I hope it comes out on video one day. When i first saw Mari on In The House tv show with LL Cool J, i was hooked because she is so cute & has a very nice body. Then i saw her on The Parkers tv show & How To Be A Player movie with Bill Bellamy, AJ Johnson, Bernie Mac. How To Be A Player is a classic movie. The ending scene where Mari & Bill have sex is nice because you get to see her titties. They also show her wearing opentoe shoes during that sex scene. I wish she would've taken her shoes off in that scene because i know she got nice feet. I like to massage women's feet ya'll, that's why i mentioned that LOL. That was funny though when Mari wrote on Bill Bellamy's refrigerator in lipstick, busted adapt. Lark Voorhies was screaming Bill's name when she saw that LOL. She said you son of a bitch LOL.

-

Default Did Ya'll See The Recent Jodeci Picture?

I saw a picture of the 90's r&b group Jodeci recently on the internet performing at a summer jam concert in California. Ya'll should've seen the clothes they had on hahahahahahahahahahaha. K-Ci had his pants hangin off his ass damn near falling to the floor LOL. That's embarrasing to be lookin like that. He needs to act like a adult instead of acting like a teenager. It don't make no sense for a 30 somethin year old to have his pants hangin off his ass like that. There's supposed to be a Jodeci reunion album coming soon but i doubt it because they talked about a reunion album about 3-4 years ago & nothin has happened yet. Only album i like by them is Diary Of A Mad Band. They sing too many slow songs to me. I like r&b artists that have a balance of uptempo & slow songs. I don't just wanna hear all slow songs. That's why i stopped liking Boyz II Men after their first album because they started to sing too many ballads.

Default Re: Mari Morrow

wtf..

Default Re: Did Ya'll See The Recent Jodeci Picture?

jodeci?..boyz II men?...they aint wu, they gotta go
    "BACK TO FUKIN WERK 1 OF YOUR THREADZ JUST GOT DUSTED"

Veteran Member
    Back n Forth Queens and Brooklyn (Brownsville), New York

Jodeci Were Tight.

So what's the black man's true religion, who should we follow?
    Use your own intuition, you are tommorrow - Nasir bin Olu Dara

boyz II men was cool too.....but still not wu... they gotta go

yeah, early 90's stuff was cool, that's when i started talkin' to chicks.
    Boyz II Men, Jodeci, Shai, Silk

"This is my book, take a look, see if it grabs your attention, with a hook, the queen took the rook, into a new dimension" Tajeco

hell yea!
    i was raised on that music, no doubt.....props to Jodeci

peace
    a.k.a. The Difference saying check out my 1st video

WuCorp Million Dollar Man Roman Deini's Avatar

jodeci = legends.

“Catch your dreams before they slip away. Dying all the time, lose your dreams, and you will lose your mind. Ain't life unkind?”

i was raised on the shit too, thank god for wu tang

ha haaaaaaaaa^^

-

Default Ignorant Black Men Calling Each Other Nigga

I don't understand how young ignorant black men say nigga to each other when they greet each other everyday but then have the nerve to get upset when a white man calls them a nigga. That's so backwards. Young black men need to call each other brother instead of nigga because when i think of that word, it makes me think about slavery and slavery was a very bad time for our people.

-

Default Why Do So Many Black NBA Players Have Tattoos?

I'm getting so sick and tired of seeing so many brothers in the NBA with tattoos all over their neck and arms. Damn is there any brothers in the league that don't have tattoos? I know there's a small percentage of brothers who don't have tattoos but the majority of them have them. What do they think they're gonna look like when they become senior citizens? Stephon Marbury and Allen Iverson have tattoos all over their neck. Iverson has them on both sides of his neck LOL. Mike Tyson's dumb ass got a big tattoo over his right eye hahahahahahahahahahaha. That dude is retarded.

black girls think im sexy stak84's Avatar

I think you would be surprised at how many people
    are gonna jump down your throat for this

"Ford, Chev, whateva you got//
    don't mean shit if the shit ain't hot"