Thread: Charles Jones in his own words

ahah long and detailed!

i still love h.e.r. NAKHI the SOLORIAN's Avatar

another worthless CJ thread

click the sig if you vatican status

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    Only thing i wanna do to women is fuck them and then they can get outta my face hahahahahahahahahahaha. I've had too many bad experiences with black women so fuck em. I can't stand their attitudes and being materialistic. I just wanna fuck them anyway LOL. I'm not trying to be their man. I don't want a girlfriend because the only thing women wanna do when your in a relationship with them is spend men's money. Women figure since men only want sex from them that they can get men to spend money on them often but i'm not letting women use me. I'd rather fuck with a prostitute than have a girlfriend because at least a prostitute knows you only wanna fuck her for money. You don't have to take her on a date to try and get some pussy like you would have to do if your trying to get a girlfriend hahahahahahahahahahaha. I be laughing at these lame dudes who be opening doors for women, pulling a chair out at a table at a restaurant for the woman, buying women drinks at the club, opening a car door for the woman and when these men do all that, they get their feelings hurt at the end of the date when the woman doesn't wanna give them any pussy hahahahahahahahahahahaha. Fellas that's exactly why you should only fuck with prostitutes when you want sex because trying to get sex from a woman who isn't a prostitute requires too much work and wasting money. I also be laughing at these dudes who go to the strip club wasting money to see strippers dance and take some clothes off. It amazes me how men can pay for that but some of ya'll men won't pay a prostitute for sex. At least you can touch and kiss a prostitute's body. You can't do that with a stripper LOL.
    you're going to miss out on quite a few joys in life because you're not man enough to obtain them.

Are you still living at your Mom's house? Just imagine the shape you'd be in if your dad felt the same way.

Support the Real. Click HERE

There's this morning radio show I always listen to and there is this guy that always calls in with that same attitude....its funny.

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by Ironman View Post
    Someone buy this man a drink.
    and a prostitute.

Hahahahaaaahahahahahaaaa!!

Charles, don't mind these fools. Fuck paying for drinks and shit. Girls don't want nothing but money and clothes.
    "I hate them and I wish death among them!" - Mahatma Gandhi

man......this dude is so classic

Wu Vatican

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    Only thing i wanna do to women is fuck them and then they can get outta my face hahahahahahahahahahaha. I've had too many bad experiences with black women so fuck em. I can't stand their attitudes and being materialistic. I just wanna fuck them anyway LOL. I'm not trying to be their man. I don't want a girlfriend because the only thing women wanna do when your in a relationship with them is spend men's money. Women figure since men only want sex from them that they can get men to spend money on them often but i'm not letting women use me. I'd rather fuck with a prostitute than have a girlfriend because at least a prostitute knows you only wanna fuck her for money. You don't have to take her on a date to try and get some pussy like you would have to do if your trying to get a girlfriend hahahahahahahahahahaha. I be laughing at these lame dudes who be opening doors for women, pulling a chair out at a table at a restaurant for the woman, buying women drinks at the club, opening a car door for the woman and when these men do all that, they get their feelings hurt at the end of the date when the woman doesn't wanna give them any pussy hahahahahahahahahahahaha. Fellas that's exactly why you should only fuck with prostitutes when you want sex because trying to get sex from a woman who isn't a prostitute requires too much work and wasting money. I also be laughing at these dudes who go to the strip club wasting money to see strippers dance and take some clothes off. It amazes me how men can pay for that but some of ya'll men won't pay a prostitute for sex. At least you can touch and kiss a prostitute's body. You can't do that with a stripper LOL.
    at least you can touch and kiss some dude's dick from the hour before..

-

Visions Unseen, mind your fucking business about my living situation. So what i still live with my parents. If i was financially able to get my own place, i would. I already signed up for low income apartment housing and who knows how long that's gonna take before i get a call and they tell me they have a vacant apartment for me. Iam man enough to obtain what i want. I got 2 jobs so what are you talking about? You jealous because i'm not nice to hoes like you are? Don't be complaining to me when your bitch plays your ass and takes your money(if you got a girlfriend LOL). Nakhi The Solorian, you mad at me because i'm dissing hoes and you probably think i'm not a real man because i can't handle a strong black woman like you? Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha. Black women kill me with this bullshit about black men can't handle a strong black woman. Black men don't wanna fuck with black women no more because ya'll are some stuck up, attitude having, 3,4,5,6 kids having, materialistic bitches hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

-

Benzo what are you talking about? I don't kiss prostitutes on the mouth because i know they suck dick. Some of them don't suck dick but most of them do. LOL@JerseyIronman hahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

-

Default Women Stop Sucking Dick And Men Stop Eating Pussy

See this is exactly the reason why Aids and HIV are so rampant in the black community because a lot of blacks be sucking dick and eating pussy. A lot of ya'll also be having sex raw and not wearing condoms. Stop doing that, ya'll dumb muthafuckas. I don't believe that condoms can prevent a girl from getting pregnant but a condom can protect you from a sex disease. Sex isn't everything. You can do without it sometimes. Black men, stop getting black women pregnant especially if you don't have a good job. If you aren't financially able to take care of yourself, you don't need any kids. It's hard enough to get a job and keep it. These damn kids grow up to be bastards anyway because ya'll young ignorant black parents aren't raising these kids right because ya'll too busy hanging out at the club and in the streets all night.

Veteran Member

i think this is meant to be reverse psychology. charlie's war continues.
    Da Universal Magnetic Bitch Oppressor

"Oppressing bitches individually and in groups since 1976"

-

What you mean reverse psychology? I'm being for real. Black men and black women need to stop giving each other oral sex. I know white women and white men do that too and probably other races of the opposite sex. Some people be into some kinky sex but i'm not into that shit. I think it's disgusting when the opposite sex give each other oral sex. Why would you put your mouth on something that people piss out of? Hahahahahahahahahahaha.

Banned

charles jones, would you please introduce me to these black women? i've been with a couple of black women, and niether of them would give head.

What about the wimmen's ass? Is that ok or I should put my pee-pee in something that people shit out of? If I cant do that either than that is only 1 out of 3 gaping holes I can put it in.